就在你们来访之后
Only after you guys came around.
想象一下 如果我的妻子或女儿在车里
Just imagine if my wife or my daughter was in the car!
你知道吗 我一整天都在想同样的事情
You know, I've been wondering the same thing myself all day.
谁会为了你这样的人
Who the hell would take such a massive risk
冒这么大的险
over a guy like you?
看着我 我绝不会偷我女儿的东西
Look at me, I would never steal from my daughter.
你怎么敢这么说的 - 得了吧 Carmine
How dare you say that! - Come on, Carmine.
你被人盯上肯定是有原因的
There had to be a reason there was a target on your back.
你有十秒钟的时间
You got ten seconds
从我面前消失
to get out of my face.
你听懂了吗 - 我要是不呢
You understand? - Or what?
要是不呢 - 给你十秒钟从我面前消失
Or what?! - You got ten seconds to get the hell out of my face!
我要是不呢 - 滚出去
Or what are you gonna do?! - Get out of here!
你想干什么 - 差不多了 我们走
What are you gonna do?! - Come on, let's go.
再见 小屁孩 再见 再见
Bye, little boy, goodbye-bye-bye!
是的 把他拉出去
Yeah, pull him out of here.
我觉得Carmine不是我们要找的人
I don't think Carmine's our guy.
你在说什么 他不是我们要找的人吗
What are you talking about, he's not our guy?
我刚收到Roberts警员的短♥信♥说
I just got a text from Officer Roberts saying
他们又逮捕了一个偷结婚礼物的打杂工
they arrested a busboy for stealing wedding gifts again.
等一等 同一地点 同一作案手法吗
Hold on. Same venue, same M.O.?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
找什么
Can I help you find anything?
你这有不上柜台的东西吗
Yeah, you got anything that's not in the case?
伙计 这不是那种地方
Hey, man, this ain't that kind of place.
我可不是这么听说的
That's not what I heard.
我不管你听到了什么
I don't care what you heard.
我们这不是那种地方
We don't do that here.
拜托 伙计 我有现金
Come on, man, I've got cash.
帮帮我
Help me out?
好吧
Okay.
你要什么
What are you looking for?
你有类鸦♥片♥吗
You got Murder 8?
我有一些 250块
I have a few. That's gonna be 250.
好的
I got it.
给我滚出去 - 你要干嘛
Get the hell out of here. - Whoa, man!
如果你再想回来 我就杀了你
If you ever think about coming back, I'll kill you.
我不想找麻烦 我只想要点毒品
I'm not looking for any trouble. I just want to score.
我说了 我在这里不卖♥♥
And I said I don't do that here.
是啊 但你拿了我的钱
Yeah, but you took my money.
你该庆幸我没开枪 现在滚开
You lucky I ain't take your life. Now get lost!
警♥察♥不要动
Police! Don't move!
伙计 我只是在自卫
Yo, man, I was just defending myself.
这个瘾君子想抢收银台
This addict was trying to rob the register.
警♥察♥ 把手放在背后
Police. Get your hands behind your back.
你被捕了 - 该死 你是警♥察♥吗
You're under arrest. - Damn, you a cop?
枪 你有手铐吗 - 当然 长官
Gun. You got cuffs? - Yes, boss.
我想你这把枪没证吧
I don't suppose you got a license for that gun?
这周有人拿枪指着我 我要自卫
Some guy pulled a gun out on me this week. I got to defend
但我发誓 我不卖♥♥毒品
myself, but I swear, I don't sell no drugs!
是吗 省省吧
Yeah, save it.
这里的东西已经很显然了
There's product back here in plain view.
我建议你现在开始说实话
I suggest you start telling the truth.
来吧 坦白 - 跟我走
Come on, tell us. - Come with me.
好吧 我们再过一遍吧
Okay, why don't we just go over it one more time
只是为了确保我们都
just to make sure we got all
弄清楚了是怎么回事 - 我已经说了 是我♥干♥的 伙计
our facts straight. - I already said it was me, man.
让我签字吧
Just let me sign the damn thing.
我知道你说了什么 但我们再过一遍 好吗
I know what you said, but let's just go over it, okay?
你说你在Marksby婚宴收拾餐桌
You say you bus weddings two nights
一周两次 对吗
a week at the Marksby, is that right?
星期天也可以 如果他们需要我的话
Sundays, too, if they need me.
所以你花了很长时间来策划这次抢劫 对吧
So you a really long time to plan out this robbery, right?
我不知道 伙计 就这么发生了
I don't know, man. It just happened.
我看到了机会
I saw an opening.
好吧 伙计
Mm, okay, man.
我是说 我们来谈谈
I mean, let's talk about it.
第一次 抢劫你
The first heist you...
消失得无影无踪
disappear without a trace,
电影《十一罗汉》主角
就像Danny Ocean一样
like Danny Ocean or something.
但第二次 你有更多的时间来计划
But then the second time you do it with more time to plan,
但你不知怎么的粗心大意
you somehow are careless enough to let
被半个新娘派对的人发现
half the bridal party see you.
看起来有点不像
Seems a little out of character
你这种能力的人 你不觉得吗
for a man with your skill set, don't you think?
我想我有点自大了
I guess I got cocky.
或者
Hmm. Or maybe
还有别的事情发生了
there's something else going on
你现在还不想告诉我们
that you don't feel like telling us about just yet.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
你知道Romanos和DiPierro是谁吗
Do you know who the Romanos and DiPierros are?
一些有钱又低俗的意大利人吗
Some flashy Italians with too much money?
这就是那些家族 对背叛他们的人所做的
This is what those families do to people who cross them.
现在我们来谈谈到底发生了什么好吗
Now let's talk about what really happened, okay?
有人叫你 为第一次的
Somebody told you to take the fall
抢劫背锅
for the first heist.
我告诉过你 这是我的主意
I told you, man, it was my idea.
然后他们付钱
And then they paid you
让你二次抢劫并故意搞砸
to come in and botch the second one.
这样看起来 两件事都是你干的
So it would look like it was you who did both
而自始至终不是他们 对吗
instead of them all along, isn't that right?
这可不仅仅是坐几年牢 Owen
This is more than just a couple years behind bars, Owen.
看看这些照片
Take a look at the photos.
认真地看着他们 他们会对你
Really look at them. They'll do
做同样的事 如果他们知道是你偷了他们的东西
the same thing to you, if they think you stole from them.
你觉得你会走出这扇门
You think you're gonna walk out the door
一直坚持说那是你干的
sticking to the story that it was you all along,
谁知道他们接下来会对你做什么
there's no telling what they're gonna do to you next.
你现在想告诉我们 到底发生了什么吗
You feeling like telling us what really happened now?
好
Good.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
我也不想 但是
I don't want to, but...
我知道我必须这么做
I know I have to.
Phillips太太来了 - 请让她进来
Mrs. Phillips is here. - Please send her in.
她在这里干什么
What the hell is she doing here?
听着 我知道我是你现在最不想见到的人
Look, I know I'm the last person that you want to see right now.
没错
That's right.
但是 请听我把话说完
But, please, just hear me out.
我不需要为你做任何事
I don't have to do anything for you.
给她一个机会
Give her a chance.
她可以帮助我们 - 怎么帮
She can help us. - How?
她做得还不够吗
Hasn't she done enough?
还有第三个证人
There was a third witness
我决定不传唤他作证
I decided not to call to testify.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我觉得另外两个更值得信赖
I felt the other two were more trustworthy
在陪审团面前也会表现得更好
and would play better to the jury.
你想说什么
So what're you saying?
所以 我不能让庭审重来
So I can't redo the trial,
但我可以 也愿意做任何必要的事
but I can and will do anything necessary
来帮助你的家人
to help your family.
这有什么用呢
How does this help?
我们可以把助理检察官Reagan
We can include in our suit that ADA Reagan
未能提出关键证据纳入我们的诉讼
failed to introduce crucial evidence
这可能会动摇陪审团
that could've swayed the jury.
我愿意承认第三个证人
I'm willing to admit that the third witness
能把Adam Martin送进监狱
could've helped put Adam Martin in prison.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
听着 我一直在为这件事自责
Look, I've been beating myself up about this,
如果我能回到过去做出改变
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表