你说得对 Henry
Well, you were right, Henry.
和宣传的一样好
It's as good as advertised.
是的 Danny做了侦查
Yeah, Danny did the detective work.
事实证明 他们的肉
It turns out, they get their meat
Peter Luger Steak House一家创立于1887年的牛排店
和Lugers的一样好
from the same people as Lugers.
不开玩笑 而且价格只有一半
No kidding, and it was half the price.
那 下周同一时间 同一地点
So, the same time, same place next week?
Henry
Henry!
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
警♥察♥局长调查小队
Is it true the Police Commissioner's Investigative
绰号♥叫破玩具 这是真的吗
Squad is nicknamed the Broken Toys?
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么会呢 这是你创建的单位
Why not? It's a unit you created.
这是怎么回事 你是谁
Say, what is this? Who are you?
他们这么叫 不是因为他们是一群流氓警♥察♥吗
Aren't they called that because they're a group of rogue cops
他们想干什么就干什么 想怎么干就怎么干
who do whatever they want, however they want?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你儿子可以改名字 警♥察♥国家也一样
Your son can change the name, but it's the same police state tactic.
好了 让开 我要上车了
All right, out of our way, I'm going to my car.
除非你回答我们
Not until you answer us.
离我们远点
Leave us alone.
你不说我们就不走 对吗
We're not leaving until you do, right?!
没错
Right!
有位女士在你办公室等你
There's a woman waiting for you in your office.
这位女士叫什么
Does this woman have a name?
她不告诉我
Not one that she'd give me.
那你还让她进来了
And you let her in anyway?
她给我了这个
She gave me this.
谢谢你 Annie
Thank you, Annie.
Abigail 你怎么来了
Abigail, what are you doing here?
Erin 介意把门关上吗
Erin, mind closing the door?
是我父亲派你来的吗
Yeah, did my father send you?
不是
No.
他知道你在这里吗
Does he know you're here?
我不想麻烦他
Didn't want to bother him with this.
你给我的感觉可不是会轻易翘班的人
You don't strike me as someone to skip work lightly.
我被袭击后还没有休息过一天
Haven't taken a day since I was assaulted.
是为了这件事吗
Is that what this is about?
Harris Meadows的案子
The Harris Meadows case?
他把我打得浑身是伤
He beat me to a pulp.
现在你们办公室就在这中间
And now your office is in the middle
要和他交易
of cutting a deal with him.
他要和地检办公室合作
He's going to be a cooperator for this office.
他无意中听到了他以前的狱友
He overheard his former cellmate
Pietr Papa ton是希腊暴徒
Pietr Papa ton is, the Greek mobster,
承认谋杀
confess to murder.
所以你要给他缓刑
So you're going to offer him probation?
是的 Harris声称他知道
Yes, Harris claims he knows
Papa把尸体埋在哪里
where Papa buried the body.
如果是真的 他会拿到协议
If it's true, he will get a deal.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
如果我们自己找到尸体呢
What if we find the body ourselves?
那你就不用释放
Then you won't have to release
一个危险的罪犯 来换另一个
one dangerous criminal for another.
我不会让一桩谋杀案陷入危险
I am not going to jeopardize a murder case.
你就不能想想别的办法吗
Won't you at least try to find another way?
我很抱歉 不太可能
I'm-I'm sorry, it's just not gonna happen.
你知道Harris不止袭击了我一个人 对吧
You know Harris didn't assault just me, right?
他还袭击了其他五名女性
He assaulted five other women as well.
我知道这是你的私人恩怨
I understand that this is personal for you.
我
And I'm...
如果有什么我能做的
If there's anything I can do...
你能做的多了去了
There's plenty you can do.
你只关心头条新闻
You just care more about the headlines
而不是受害者
than you do the victims.
Janko 你迟到了
Janko, you're late.
对不起 警监 我轮胎没气了
I'm sorry, Captain, I got a flat tire...
别解释 D区有一起绑♥架♥案
Save it. I've got an abduction in sector D.
我要所有人来处理这件事
And I want all hands on deck on this one.
发生了什么事
What happened?
22岁女性 今天没来上班
22-year-old woman didn't show up for work today.
她姐姐去了她的公♥寓♥
Her sister went to her apartment.
发现了挣扎的痕迹 - 有怀疑吗
Found signs of a struggle. - Any suspects?
我们认为是她男朋友
We're thinking it's the boyfriend.
昨晚之后就没人见过他了
He also hasn't been seen since last night.
路上再跟你说
I'll catch you up on the ride over.
咱俩一辆车吗
We're riding together?
是的 Walsh请了病假 你来给我开车
Yeah, Walsh called in sick. You're filling in as my driver.
Badillo呢
What about Badillo?
他今天被安排和Fergus在一起了
He's reassigned with Fergus for the day.
你有什么问题吗
Do you have a problem with it?
不 我只是很惊讶 你选了我 我
No, I just was surprised you picked me. I didn't think...
你开车的时候就是个恶魔
Well, you are a demon behind the wheel.
但如果你愿意 我们可以一起玩单词游戏
But if you'd rather, we can sit around playing 20 questions.
不 我很好 - 很好 换衣服吧
No, no, I'm good. - Oh, good. Suit up.
这不是我的老朋友Bugs吗
Well, if it isn't my old friend Bugs.
Reagan警探
Ah, Detective Reagan!
你的搭档呢 那位美味警探
Where's your partner, partner, Detective Delicious?
那是Baez警探 她在法庭上
That's Detective Baez, and she's in court.
那太糟糕了 今天这些东西
Well, that's too bad 'cause I got a two-for-one
都是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 你听我说完
on these small boys right here or... hear me out.
这个雨衣和她很搭 - 雨衣是吧
His and her matching ponchos. - Ponchos, huh?
你知道天气预报说今天是晴天吧
You do realize the forecast calls for sunshine, right?
你看到太阳了吗 - 没有
You see any sun out here? - No.
你看到有人在这卖♥♥伞吗
You see anybody selling umbrellas out here?
没有
No.
没错 你得跳出思维定势
Exactly, you got to think outside the box
避开竞争
in order to get around the competition.
款式挺多 - 你在做什么
That's shapes. - Hey, what-what are you doing?
看看你还在卖♥♥什么
Seeing what else you got for sale.
除了太阳伞什么都没有
Oh, nothing but parasols.
你今天没有可♥卡♥因♥吗
None of that good booger sugar on you today?
没有 天啊 你知道的 我绝对守法
Oh, no, Lord, only, you know, I'm 100% too legit to quit.
你叫我来这里干什么 Bugs
Uh-huh. So what the hell did you call me down here for, Bugs?
其实我需要你的帮助 - 帮什么
I need your help actually. - With what?
马上要发生一起谋杀案
There's a murder about to go down.
死亡双胞胎正在针对一名敌对帮派成员
The Dead Twins are moving in on a rival gang member.
你是怎么知道的
And how do you know about it?
因为他们希望我这么做
'Cause they want me to do it.
他们想让你杀一名敌对帮派成员吗
They want you to kill a rival gang member?
是这个情况 - 听着 如果你叫我来
That's the skinny. - Look, if you called me down here
是烦我 Bugs
to bust my chops, Bugs...
我哥哥欠双胞胎帮派一个人情 但他
My brother owes the Twins a favor, but he's
在监狱里 所以他们想让我去
in jail, so they figure they'd put it on me.
我不能做这事 我不是杀手
I can't do something like that. I'm no killer.
雨伞 - 不 你不是 你是一个企业家
Umbrellas! - No, you're not, you're an entrepreneur.
当然 所以 我得赶紧做点什么
Absolutely, so I need to do something fast,
要不他们会在里面杀了他 所以 求你了
or they're gonna kill him on the inside, so please,
求求你 帮帮我
please help me.
那我们该怎么办呢
And what are we gonna do about it?
我们能做的不多 这是完全合法的
Not much we can do. It's perfectly legal.
在人行道上把人围住是合法的吗
Mobbing someone on the sidewalk is legal?
只要没人动手就没问题
As long as nobody laid hands on him, it's okay.
不 这有问题 - 我指的是法律允许的
No, it's not okay. - I meant legally permissible.
所以 从法律上讲 我爸爸就是个攻击目标
So, legally, my dad is just a sitting duck.
一名前纽约警局局长吗
An ex-NYPD commish?
这是不对的 - 我没说这是对的
That ain't right. - I didn't say it was right.
是的 我知道 只是法律
Yeah, I know. Just legal.
这是新战术
It's the new tactic.
组织者提供
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表