强烈表达不满
at the way our officers tried to unjam her.
比如
Like?
比如让她补上
Like making her pay the tab
她想逃的单
that she tried to skate on,
或者把她偷的东西还回来
or bring back the merchandise that she lifted.
但警♥察♥一直把优待卡还给她
But the officers keep giving her back the card.
大多数警♥察♥
Most cops out there don't know
根本不知道Lenny Ross警探是谁
who Detective Lenny Ross is from Adam.
但当她指出 他的老朋友
But when she points out who his old friend
和他曾经的搭档 他们就放过她了
and former partner is, they let her slide.
让Lenny和我的警徽蒙羞吗
So, dents on Lenny's shield and mine?
我不这么看 头儿
I wouldn't look at it that way, boss.
但我必须这么做
But I have to.
以最谨慎的方式
In the most discreet way possible,
让她交出优待卡
have her surrender the card.
谢谢
And thank you.
到你了
You're up.
我联♥系♥了世贸中心健康计划中的
I reached out to the top doc
顶级医生
at the World Trade Center Health Program.
Pat Amato吗
Pat Amato?
是的 Lenny Ross正在接受他的治疗
Yes. Lenny Ross is under his care.
因为
For?
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act/1996, Public Law 104-191
也称为健康保险携带和责任法案
HIPAA法案禁止披露任何信息
Well, HIPAA regulations forbid any disclosure.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know that,
但你找到了解决办法 对吧
but you found a way around it, right?
我就当你夸奖我了
I'll take that as a compliment.
Amato让我告诉你
Amato said to tell you,
"Bill Soames高级警监和Janice Huff警督"
"Inspector Bill Soames and Lieutenant Janice Huff."
他说你会懂
He said you'd understand.
Soames得了间皮瘤 Huff得了肝癌
Soames got mesothelioma, Huff got liver cancer.
要不先暂停收回
You maybe want to hit pause
那孩子的优待卡吧
on pulling the kid's courtesy card?
不是一♥码♥事
Apples and oranges.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
快递和花店都没查到
Got nothing from the delivery service or the florist.
我们一定漏了什么
We must be missing something.
你真的认为是他吗
You really think it was him?
当我看着Sam的眼睛时 我看到的还是那个人
When I looked into Sam's eyes, I saw the same man,
那个怪物
the same monster.
不管他说什么 他一点也没变
He hasn't changed, no matter what he says.
他真的唤醒你过去的记忆了吗
He really got to you back then?
那是我接手的第一起凶杀案
It was one of my first homicides.
那具尸体...
The... the body...
通过牙医记录才确认了身份
It took dental records to ID it.
残缺不全成这样
That's how mutilated it was.
我永远忘不了那件事
I'll never get that out of my head.
你永远也不会
You never do.
嘿
Hey.
你确定你没开着门吗
You're sure you didn't leave it open?
不 别进去
No, don't go in.
我们马上就到 - 怎么了
We'll be right there. - What is it?
我家 快去
My house, go.
发生了什么 - 当我回来 我看到门开着
What happened? - When I came back, I saw the door open.
你多久前回来的 - 大概十分钟
How long ago did you get back? - Maybe ten minutes?
Baez
Baez!
我的天
My God.
我们正在调出街区里所有
Okay, we're pulling security footage
摄像头的监控录像
from every camera on the block
检测能找到的每一个指纹
and running every single print we can find.
他们不会找到
Well, they're not gonna find a match,
和Sam匹配的 他太聪明了
not with Sam. He's too smart.
上次他就没比你聪明 对吧
Well, he didn't outsmart you last time, did he?
没有 但是他来过这里 Danny
No, but... he was here, Danny.
他来找她了
He came for her.
我知道
I know.
如果他闯进来的时候 她在这里呢
Like, what if she'd been here when he broke in?
如果他带走了她呢
What if he'd taken her?
你们现在安全了 好吧
You guys are safe now, okay?
试着不要担心
Just try not to worry.
我只是想让她过上更好的生活
I just wanted a better life for her,
保护好她 然而
to protect her, and
相反 因为我 这个怪物盯上了她
instead, because of me, this monster is after her.
好吧 首先最重要的
Okay, first things first,
这不是你的错 好吗
it's not your fault. Okay?
第二 我们不会让任何事
Second, we are not gonna let anything
发生在她或你身上
happen to her or you.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢 Danny
Thanks, Danny.
外面会两辆车警卫
There'll be two RMPs stationed outside
日夜不停 一个在门口
around the clock, one out front,
一个在后面 这样他就不敢再出现在这里了
one in back, so he will not dare show up here again.
我可以 我可以留下来
And I can... I can stay.
如果你愿意的话
If you want.
我愿意
I do.
好吧 我就睡沙发吧
Okay, I'll crash here on the couch
不会是睡得太熟
and sleep with one eye open.
你们没什么好担心的
You guys have nothing to worry about.
试着睡一会
Try and get some rest.
你也是
You, too.
好 那是几点
Okay, what time was that?
两点五十分
2:50.
好的 知道了
Okay, got it.
如果有其他消息告诉我
Let me know if you hear anything else.
谢谢
Thanks.
早上好 睡得好吗
Good morning. You sleep well?
不是很好 你呢
Not really. You?
没睡 要咖啡吗
Not a wink. Coffee?
来一杯 谢谢
Yeah, please.
那是谁
Who was that?
Sam Evans的假释官
That was Sam Evans' parole officer.
很显然 就在闯进来之前
Apparently, he removed his ankle bracelet
他把电子脚铐拆了
right before the break-in.
所以现在我们不知道他在哪
So now we have no idea where he is.
一点线索都没有
Not a clue.
但好消息是 现在我们要是找到他
But the good news is, when we do find him,
就可以直接把他抓起来了
now we can collar him.
知道他可能在哪里吗
Any idea where he might be?
他应该和他妈妈住在一起
He's, supposedly staying with his mom,
所以我准备先去一趟
so that's where I'm gonna start,
看看她怎么说
see what she has to say.
我不能离开Elena
I can't leave Elena,
只要他还逍遥法外
not while he's still out there.
当然 我也不想你去
No, I don't want you to.
她那一有消息我就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you as soon as I hear anything from her,
如果这里出了什么事 马上给我打电♥话♥
and if anything happens here, please call me right away.
我会的 - 好
I will. - Okay.
怎么了 - Evans女士吗
Yes? - Ms. Evans?
我是Reagan警探 你儿子在家吗
My name's Detective Reagan. Is your son home?
不在
No, he's not.
介意说几句话吗
Mind if I have a word?
我不知道我能帮上什么忙
I'm not sure how I can help.
他不在这儿
He isn't here.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
他昨晚没住在这里吗
And he didn't stay here last night?
没有
No.
怎么回事 他伤害到人了吗
Wh-What's going on? Did he hurt someone?
如果他有 你会感到惊讶吗
Would you be surprised if he did?
养Sam这样的儿子一定很辛苦吧
Must've been tough, raising a son like Sam.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表