你一点钟要和警♥察♥工会主管通话
You have a call with the PBA chief at 1:00,
下午三点和技术部门有个简报会
you have a briefing with TARU at 3:00 p.M.,
紧接着就是一个情报会议
and an intelligence meeting directly after.
坏消息
Bad news.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就是知道 说吧
I just know. Gimme.
一个下了班的警♥察♥
An off-duty cop,
凯文·奥利维警官 在药店开枪杀死了
Officer Kevin Olivet, shot and killed
一名32岁的女士
a 32-year-old female at a pharmacy
就在东96街 早上六点左右的时候
on East 96th Street at approximately 600 hours.
受害者没有武器 没有刀也没有枪
The victim was unarmed-- no knife, no gun--
媒体都在议论纷纷
and the press is swarming.
警♥察♥为什么要使用致命武力
Why did the officer use deadly force?
受害者在超♥市♥行窃
The victim was shoplifting,
警♥察♥试图阻止她 变成肢体冲突
and when the officer tried to intervene, it became physical.
所以在犯罪进行时开枪吗
So shot in the commission of a crime?
受害人有犯罪记录吗
Victim have a record?
袭击 2013年起有四项抢劫指控
Assault, four counts of robbery dating back
蓄意贩毒
to 2013, possession with intent to sell,
还有严重的骚扰
and aggravated harassment.
我们的新市长可不会喜欢这种情形
Our new mayor isn't going to like this.
一个公共议政员
What does a public
怎么懂得管理城市
advocate know about governing?
他们知道怎么鼓动
They know how it's gonna play
850万的非警务人员
to the eight and a half million of us who aren't cops.
哦 所以我们要孤立仅有的35000名警♥察♥吗
Oh, so we're gonna alienate 35,000 of us who are cops?
那是警♥察♥执法行为
It was a police action.
是啊 而警♥察♥的执法行为...
Yes. And police actions...
没有任何政♥治♥因素
Don't have a political component.
但也许我们可以更谨慎地回应
But maybe we can be a little more measured in our response.
我们会用以往一样的方式处理这件事
We will handle this one exactly the way we always have.
还要我
Do I need
提醒你 你的前夫不怎么可靠吗
to remind you that your ex-husband is not very reliable?
杰克是不好
Jack is a lot of things,
但他从不会放我鸽子
but he would never stand me up.
而且他一直没接我电♥话♥ 他总是会接电♥话♥的
And he's not answering my calls, and he always answers.
听着 艾琳 我知道你的小心思
Look, Erin, I know what you're up to, okay,
即使再多的工作也没法让我忘掉琳达
and no amount of busywork is gonna keep my mind off of Linda.
我可没这么做
That's not what I'm doing.
可你现在就在这么做
Of course it's what you're doing.
全家都在这么做
It's what the entire family's doing.
我知道你不喜欢杰克 但是...
I know you don't like Jack, but...
是什么让你觉得我不喜欢...混♥蛋♥[注:谐音]
What would make you think I don't like... jackass?
肯定出了什么事了
Something isn't right.
- 你打电♥话♥给他助理了吗 - 嗯
- Well, did you call his assistant? - Yeah.
她也没接
She's not answering, either.
这是他的办公室吗
This his office?
是的
Yeah.
杰克
Jack!
我的天 杰克
Oh, my God. Jack?
打911
Call 911.
打911
Call 911.
我和威尔其一起工作的时候 是我开车
When I rode with Welch, I drove.
那是过去 现在是现在
That was then, this is now.
他喜欢我开车
He liked that I drove.
那你回去和他巡逻好了
And you could always go back to riding with him.
怎么啦 你想要和帕提姆金共事啊
Why? You want to go back to riding with Patimkin?
- 我可没那么说 - 因为你想我了
I didn't say that. Because you missed me.
我也没那么说
I didn't say that, either.
不必解释
Didn't have to.
12-D 欢迎归来
12-David, welcome back.
有个可能死亡案件 服药过量
We have a 10-54, an OD
在西23号♥街和西高速公路交叉口
on West 23rd Street and West Side Highway.
12-D应答
12-David responding.
很高兴回来 中心
And it's good to be back, Central.
- 是你报的警吗 - 是的 是我
- Did you call 911? - Yeah, it was me.
我报的警
I called.
拜托 我女朋友 她需要帮助
Please, my girlfriend-- she needs help.
好的 走吧
All right, let's go.
让让 借过 靠后
Step aside. Excuse me. Step back.
警♥察♥ 过来了
Police. Coming through.
就在你后面 警♥察♥
Right behind you. Police.
让让
Step aside.
杰米 我负责这里
Jamie, I got this.
在那别动
Stay here.
嘿 亲爱的 你叫什么名字 你叫什么名字
Hey, sweetheart, what's your name? What's your name?
所有人 后退
Everyone, back up.
是她吗
Is this her?
- 你女朋友叫什么 - 叫泰勒
What's your girlfriend's name? It's Taylor.
嘿 泰勒 你能听到我说话吗 泰勒 你吃了什么 嘿
Hey, Taylor, can you hear me? Taylor, what'd you take? Hey!
撑住
Come on.
嘿 把音乐关掉 关掉音乐
Hey, kill the music! Shut the music off!
关掉
Shut it off!
艾迪 快报告
Eddie, call it in.
中心 这里是12-D 请求增援 请求增援
Central, 12-David. 10-85. Requesting additional units
到这个地址
at this location.
还有快叫救护车
And put a rush on that bus!
警♥察♥世家S08E01
标题:切肤之痛 Cutting Losses
红色警报 红色警报 红色警报
Code red. Code red. Code red.
不不不 你们要在这里等着 伙计们
No, no, no, no, I need you to stop, folks.
不能再往前走了
Can't go any further.
我们会通知你们最新情况
We'll come and get you as soon as we know anything.
你还好吗
You okay?
好的 谁
Okay, who...?
谁会想杀了杰克
Who would want to kill Jack?
听着 那是杰克
Look, it's Jack.
嫌犯的名单没完没了
The list of possible suspects is endless.
我是说 他既是个检察官又是名辩护律师
I mean, he's been a prosecutor and a defense attorney.
他和很多坏人打交道
He deals with a lot of bad people.
好吧 那我们该从哪里开始调查
Okay, so where do we start?
我们什么都不调查
We don't start anywhere.
艾琳 我已经告诉过你了 我要申请辞职
Erin, I already told you-- I'm putting in my papers.
不行 等-等你调查完这个案子吧
No, but-but after you close this.
不 艾琳 我已经不干了
No, Erin, not after I close this.
接手这个案子的人
The person who closes this is gonna be
会是一个没有偏见的警探
an unbiased homicide detective who catches the case.
不行 丹尼
No, Danny.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't do it.
下午好
Good afternoon.
涉案的警官 凯文·奥利维
The NYPD officer involved, Kevin Olivet,
已经在警方工作四年了
has been a member of this department for four years.
我认为有两件事值得注意
I think it is worth noting two points--
在这四年中
that in those four years,
他一直保持完美无缺的记录
he has served with an unblemished record,
且直到昨天
and until yesterday,
他从来没有
without a single incident
在工作中开过枪
of discharging his firearm in the line of that service.
话虽如此 但我们对每一个
That being said, there are protocols in place
涉及枪击案件的警员都有相应的调查规定
for investigating every officer-involved shooting.
我想说几句
I would like to say something.
市长女士
Madam Mayor.
欢迎
Welcome.
卡尔顿 你TMD干嘛...
Carlton, what the hell are you doing...?
不是我的主意
Not my idea.
请
Please.
谢谢你 局长
Thank you, Commissioner.
作为领导者 我们要对规章制度负责
As leaders, we have an accountability to the protocols,
但是我们也有义务
but we also must be accountable
对人之常情负责
to the laws of common sense.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表