甚至更糟
or probably worse.
也许我们在一起的时间太长了
Maybe we've spent too much time together.
是的 有可能
Yeah, probably.
我跟地检办公室谈过了
I spoke to the D.A.'s office.
他们会争取最高量刑
They're gonna push for maximum sentencing.
如果这家伙还能重见天日
And if this guy ever does see the light of day again,
我们会为他做好准备的
we'll be ready for him.
谢谢你Danny
Thanks, Danny.
这周的一切
For everything this week.
如果没有你 我真不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here.
你会处理好自己的事
You would've handled your business.
好好享受你的食物
Enjoy your food.
留下来吃晚饭吧
Stay for dinner?
我一个人吃不了这么多
I can't eat all this by myself.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
给我们拿点喝的
Grab us some drinks?
冰箱里有啤酒吗
You got beer in the fridge?
架子上有龙舌兰酒
Tequila on the shelf.
架子上有龙舌兰酒
Tequila on the shelf it is.
上主 求你降福我们
Bless us, O Lord, and these, Thy gifts,
和祢赐给我们的饮食
which we are about to receive from Thy bounty.
因我们的主基♥督♥ 阿门
Through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
Jamie叔叔 这件衬衫是怎么回事 - 看到了吗
Uncle Jamie, what is up with the shirt? - See?
你是刚从岛上回来还是怎么的
Yeah, did you just come back from an island or something?
是的 事实上
Yes, actually.
我这周参加了一个大学朋友的
I went to a college friend's bachelor party
单身派对 在加勒比海
in the Caribbean this week.
你还会去这种活动吗 - 是的
You're still going to those? - Yeah.
二婚 还是三婚
Second marriage or third?
二婚
Second.
我让他换了 相信我
I asked him to change it, trust me.
嘿 我直接从机场过来的
Hey, I came straight from the airport.
这也不能成为借口
Which still doesn't excuse that.
我觉得它很时尚
I think it's stylish.
一个很好的例子 - 嘿
Case in point. - Hey.
嘿 别说了
Hey, don't knock it.
玩得开心吗
You have fun?
是的
Yeah.
有多开心
How much fun?
实际上 非常放松
It was very relaxing, actually.
我们每天晚上九点前就上♥床♥睡觉了
We were all in bed every night before 9:00 p.m.
是嘛
Right.
晚上9点
9:00 p.m.
说的和真的一样
A likely story.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你们食物中毒了还是怎么的
You guys get food poisoning or something?
不 我们现在都40多岁了 很重视睡眠
No, we're just all in our 40s now and value our sleep.
你们相信这些吗
Are you buying any of this?
实际上 是的
Actually, yes.
我说的是实话 我们钓鱼 吃饭 睡觉
I'm telling the truth. We fished, we ate, we slept.
嘿 你还需要什么
Hey, what more could you need?
你有过晚上九点前从单身派对回来的吗
You ever come back from a bachelor party by 9:00 p.m.?
当然可以 晚八点 就在打电♥话♥给Mary之后
You bet, absolutely. 8:00 p.m. Right after calling Mary.
是嘛 你们俩都是骗子
What? You're both liars.
那我凌晨三点去蓝宝石俱乐部
What about that time I picked up you
接你和你的朋友们
and all your friends from the Sapphire club
还带你去吃快餐那次呢
and took you to eat fast food at 3:00 in the morning?
我以为我们说好不提那件事的
I thought we agreed to never speak about that.
诉讼时效
Statute of limitations.
你觉得我没有料吗
And you don't think I have collateral?
因为我能讲的故事...
'Cause the stories I could tell...
好吧 在单身派对上发生了什么
Okay, what happens at a bachelor or bachelorette party
就不要说了 - 阿门
stays there. - Amen.
除非你越界了 那我会杀了你
Unless you cross the line, 'cause I'd kill you.
这个家里没人会越界的
Well, nobody in this family would ever cross the line.
或者让他们的朋友越界
Or let their friends cross the line,
尽管他们可能会努力尝试
hard as they might try.
是的 不值得冒这个险
Yeah, it's not worth the risk.
我是说 我不理解整个传统
I mean I don't understand the whole tradition,
只是责任
just the liability.
对我来说 我已经很多年没见过他们了
For me, I hadn't seen these guys in a lot of years.
很高兴在真正的婚礼前叙旧
It was just nice to catch up before the actual wedding.
是啊 你从你离开的地方重新开始吗
Yeah, you pick up right where you left off?
是的
Yeah.
这听起来更像是不是
That sounds more like a no.
不是 确实聚了 只是 过了几天
No, we did, it's just, after a few days,
你不能真的就假装
you can't really pretend you're all
你还在上大学 过去和现在
still back in college. There's a distance
还是有很多差距
between who we were and who we are,
不管你怎么假装
no matter how hard you pretend.
有时候 这些裂缝很难被忽视
Sometimes those cracks are hard to ignore.
如果你放任他们 他们会把你整个吞噬的
They'll swallow you whole if you let 'em.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
生命中遇到的人来来往往
People come and go and come again in life.
要担心的不是时间上的间隔
You can't worry about the gaps in time.
你所要担心的
All you can worry about
是你和他们在一起的时间
is the time that you have with them.
随着年龄的增长 你会更加意识到
And as you get older, the more you realize
充分利用这段时间 才是最重要的
that making the most of that time is all that matters.
你又让人跟踪我了
You had me followed again?
Amato医生是我信任的老朋友
Dr. Amato is an old and trusted friend.
就算他不是
Well, even if he wasn't,
纽约的警♥察♥头子也能撬开他的嘴
New York's top cop can squeeze him.
也没错
That, too.
拿走了我女儿的优待卡
Took away my daughter's courtesy card.
这真的很心痛
That really hurt.
我也很心痛
Hurt me, too.
但她使用的时候 就像用ETC一样
But she was using it like it was an EZ pass.
她现在过得很艰难
Well, she's having a hard time.
怎么 以及她老爸过得更糟吗
What, with her old man having a worse time?
所以你知道了
So you know.
听着 Frank 我没有要求你做任何事
Look, Frank, I'm not asking you for anything.
我没说你有
I didn't say you were.
那你为什么在这里
Then why are you here?
我试着尊重你的要求
Well, I tried to respect your request
不管你了 但我失败了
to be left alone, but I failed.
我没有这个能力
I didn't have it in me.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
这是你的优待卡
This is your courtesy card.
有我的手♥机♥号♥码和办公室直线电♥话♥
With my cell phone number and my direct office line.
请务必给她
Please see that she gets it.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
不后悔 在你...我可以帮忙
Not if I can pitch in when you're...
死了之后吗
Taking the dirt nap?
我本来想说出城了
I was gonna say out of town.
我会给她的 附带一些使用说明
Well... I'll give it to her, with some guidelines.
那太好了
That'd be good.
谢谢
And thank you.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
随便溜达溜达
Nowhere in particular.
航♥班♥在晚上
Flight's not till tonight.
我把下午的时间都腾出来了
Well, I cleared my afternoon,
以防你再这么混♥蛋♥
just in case you quit being such a jerk.
你想干点什么吗
You want to do something?
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
警灯和警笛
Lights and sirens?
咱们去哪里
Where we going?
我还不知道
I don't know yet,
但无论去哪里 我都要大点声 开快一点
but wherever it is, I want to go loud and fast.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表