谢谢
Thank you.
相信我
Trust me when I tell you
我根本不配得到任何高度赞扬
that I am not at all worthy of any high praise.
事实是 我只是个警♥察♥
The truth is, I'm just a cop.
你们今天来的路上可能遇到过那些穿着警服的同僚们
No different than the many men and women in blue
我和他们没什么区别
that you likely passed by on your way here today.
今天的确是一个特殊的日子
Today is indeed a special day.
50年前的今天
50 years ago today,
Francis Xavier Reagan
Francis Xavier Reagan
第一次作为
first walked the beat
纽约警局的警官上街巡逻
as a uniformed officer of the NYPD.
对他来说 被任命为警♥察♥局长
For him, being tapped for Commissioner
不是偶然的
was no happenstance.
这简直就是上帝之手
It was nothing less than the hand of God
选择了正确的人
putting the right man
在正确的时间 正确的地点
in the right place at the right time.
我很自豪能和他坐过同一张椅子
I am proud to have sat in the same chair as him.
但我更骄傲的是 称呼他为 我的儿子
But I'm even more proud to call him my son.
请大家欢迎
Please welcome
纽约警局历史上任职时间最长的局长
the longest-serving commissioner in the history of the NYPD,
Francis Xavier Reagan
Francis Xavier Reagan.
祝贺你 老大
Congratulations, boss.
你们
You guys.
我从Denino's给你带了个蛤蜊披萨
I brought you a clam pie from Denino's.
你大老远跑到斯塔顿岛
You went all the way to Staten Island
给我买♥♥我最喜欢的披萨
to get me my favorite pizza?
我本来想的 但他们在格林威治村有家店
I would have, but they actually got a location in the Village.
这就是你的道歉
This your idea of an apology?
我只是来谈谈
I just came to talk.
我们之前谈过
We did talk, before,
但你不听
but you didn't listen.
听着 我很抱歉 - 你知道 不是无缘无故的
Look, I'm sorry. - You know, not for nothing,
但你并没有自己想象的那么聪明
but you're not as smart as you think you are.
我只是尽力了
Just trying my best.
我完全不知道事情会如何发展
I... had no idea how this was going to go down.
你不知道
No, you didn't.
这就像国际象棋
It's like chess.
你知道吗 在你采取行动之前
You know, you have to see the whole board
你必须看清整个局势
before you make a move.
好的
Okay. All right.
你赢了
You win.
这里没有赢家
There's no winners here.
Andre Lopez被关起来了
Andre Lopez is locked up.
现在他的两个孩子失去了父母
And now his two kids don't have either parent.
Danny你不能把一切都推到我身上
Danny, you can't put all that on me.
嗯
Huh.
我有工作要做 所以
I got work to do, so...
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表