你真的要相信给我下药的贱♥人♥吗
You're really gonna trust the bitch that drugged me?
老兄 你比她好不了多少
Man, you are no better than she is.
谁知道因为你帮Manny脱罪
Who knows how many victims suffered at Manny's hands
有多少人丧命
because you helped him get off?
我是受害者
I'm the victim here.
饶了我吧 - 好了 冷静
Oh, give me a break. - Okay, calm down.
你帮不上忙 - 我怎么帮不上忙
You're not helping here. - I'm not helping?
是我把这个案子带给你的
I just blew this entire case wide open for you.
这家伙让你整个办公室看起来很傻
This guy made your entire office look like fools.
尤其是你 - 别这么和她说话
Especially you. - Don't talk to her like that.
对不起 我真的很在乎
I'm sorry that I actually care
被他影响的人
about the people affected by him,
而不是你办公室的声誉
and not just the reputation of your office.
我建议你马上离开这里
I suggest you get the hell out of here right now
在我把你打一顿之前
before I put you through the wall.
现在
Now.
抱歉
Excuse me.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
我回顾了你最近的两个
I went back and reviewed your last two cases
针对Manny的案子
against Manny's cartel
而且我认为你故意把这两个案子放弃了
and I believe you intentionally threw both cases.
这是非常严重的指控 而且是夸大的
That's a huge allegation, and a reach.
我很生气 你居然这么想我
And I'm offended that you would even think that of me.
我也不愿意相信
Well, I don't want to believe it.
你了解我的
You know me.
我们共事多年了
We've worked together for years.
在这两起案件中 被告方都比地检领先一步
The defense was one step ahead of this office in both cases.
说有人给他们提供了信息是有道理的
It makes sense that someone was feeding them information.
我相信经过彻底的调查
And I believe with a thorough investigation,
这能证明是你干的
it will prove that it was you.
Erin 听着 你得相信我
Erin, look, you got to believe me.
我上瘾了
I got an addiction
于是他们就拿我当猎物
and they preyed on me.
这就是我戒酒的原因
That's why I got sober,
这样我能改变我的生活 做正确的事
so that I could turn my life around and do the right thing.
我很高兴你能醒悟过来
Well, I am glad that you saw the light,
但你选择了这么做
but you chose to do this.
给我个解释的机会
Just give me a chance to explain myself.
你应该在法庭上解释
You should save your explanation for court.
认真的吗 Erin
Really, Erin?
认真的
Really.
我想这意味着我被解雇了
So I guess that means I'm fired.
你应该把这当作最后一次
You should consider this the last time
进入这间办公室
you ever step in this office.
警探
Detective.
嘿
Hey.
Andre
Andre.
杀害我妻子的凶手有进展吗
Any update on who killed my wife?
是的 我们拿到了完整的供词
Yeah, we got a full confession.
是谁
Who was it?
我现在不能告诉你
I can't tell you that right now.
至少现在不行
Not yet, anyway.
如果可以了 我会第一个打电♥话♥给你
When I can, you'll be the first person I call.
他被逮捕了吗
So, he's been arrested?
是的
Yes.
好吧 我不知道该怎么感谢你
Good. I don't know how to thank you.
你不用谢我
You don't have to thank me at all.
回家照顾孩子们吧
You just go home and take care of those kids
我会尽快给你打电♥话♥的
and, uh, I'll call you as soon as I can.
坚持下去
Hang in there.
怎么了
What?
我刚接到中♥央♥拘留所的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Central Booking.
Jamie把Elijah带出来审问了
Jamie pulled Elijah out for questioning.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
你背着我 去了中♥央♥拘留所
You went over my head and went to Central Booking
在我叫你别管这件事之后 还去审问我的罪犯吗
to talk to my perp after I told you to stay out of it?
你不能这么做 这是我的案子
You don't do that. It's my case.
我没做错任何事
I didn't do anything wrong.
我和Elijah坐下来 告诉了他
I sat down with Elijah and told him
如果他合作 我会帮他在地检面前美言几句
I'd put in a good word with the ADA if he cooperated.
你知道事不是这么办的
You know that's not how this works.
我们不应该在这里讨论这个
We shouldn't be discussing this here.
我们根本不应该讨论这个
No, we shouldn't be discussing it at all
因为这根本不应该发生
because it never should've happened.
如果换做其他警♥察♥
Any other cop that did this,
你不会这么多事 - 如果是其他警♥察♥
you'd be fine with it. - No, if it was a different cop,
我会踹烂他们屁♥股♥
I'd put my foot up their ass!
我能想到的唯一会做这种事的警♥察♥ 就是你
The only cop I can think of who would do this is you.
你为什么不在你尴尬之前
Why don't you get out of here
离开这里
before you embarrass yourself?
这里唯一的尴尬就是你
The only embarrassment here is you,
让整个家族为难
to the whole family.
我和助理检察官谈过了
I spoke with the ADA
他们会对Elijah宽大处理
and they're offering leniency to Elijah
如果他能协助我们拿下Panos
if he assists in helping us take down Panos.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
跟Panos作对会害死我们俩的
Messing with Panos will get us both killed.
所以我们要保护你们俩
That's why we're offering both of you protection.
我们需要你们俩的合作
We need both of your cooperation
如果这能成功的话
if this is going to work.
到底在说什么
What exactly are we talking about here?
Elijah会安排会面
Elijah would set up a meeting
和Panos在一起
with Panos in a controlled setting
让Panos承认是他下令杀人的
and get Panos to admit that he ordered the hit.
你想让我的孩子戴窃听器吗
You want my baby to wear a wire?
我们现在有非常先进的设备
We have very advanced stuff now,
房♥间里装窃听器 Panos肯定不知道
the room would be wired. Panos would have no idea.
我不知道 这似乎很冒险
I don't know. This-this seems risky.
Elijah呢
Elijah?
我想这么做
I want to do it.
因为我的错一个无辜的女人死了
It's my fault an innocent woman is dead
如果这能解决问题
and if this is the way to make it right,
我不在意会发生什么
then I don't care what happens.
这么做是对的
It's the right thing to do.
怎么了
What's up?
怎么了 发生了什么事
What's wrong? What happened?
Robert Davis昨晚上悬梁自尽了
Robert Davis hung himself last night.
什么
What?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这事在我
This is on me.
别那么想
Don't even go there.
我不该让他离开办公室的
I shouldn't have let him leave the office.
不
No.
我们没有理由认为他会伤害自己
We had no reason to think he would hurt himself.
没有吗
Didn't we?
我对他太苛刻了
I was too hard on him.
我解雇了他 还不让他解释
I-I fired him and I wouldn't even let him speak.
不是你让他陷入那种境地的
You didn't put him in that position.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这是他自找的
He brought it on himself.
谁发现他的
Who found him?
他的主管
His super.
他有留字条什么的吗
Did he leave a note or anything?
他留下的可不止一张字条
He left a lot more than a note.
如果你想知道你可以和你丈夫谈谈
If you want to know, you could talk to your husband about it,
我相信他会很乐意背着我打小报告的
I'm sure he'll be happy to tell you behind my back.
我想我哥哥指的是
I think what my brother is referring to
是我一直在办的案子
is a case I've been working
我不想讨论这个问题
that I'd rather not discuss.
你是说我的案子吧
You mean my case.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表