and if I could go back and do things differently,
我一定会去 但是不能
I would, but I can't.
所以
So...
我决心帮你打赢官司
I am determined to help you build your suit.
你背着我给州长打电♥话♥
And then you go around my back and call the governor?
他才是该处理这事的人
Well, he's the one who should be handling this.
不是你说了算的
Not your call to make.
这是必要的
It was necessary.
并且早该这样
And overdue.
我是这座城市的负责人
I'm in charge of this city.
得了吧
Come on.
他应该派州警过来
He should send in State Troopers
处理 你知道的
to handle this and you know it.
这是不可能的
That's not happening.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor...
我们需要警力在街上巡逻
we need our manpower on the streets,
而不是去这些庇护所当保安
not rent-a-copping these shelters.
我不同意 我是这里的老大
And I disagree, and I'm the boss of this.
那你自己去找州长
Then go to the governor yourself.
你不已经越俎代庖 替我受过了吗
You took that bullet out of my gun by going over my head.
那就公开向他求助- 伟大的计划
Then call him out publicly. - Great plan!
我怎么就没想到呢
How did I not think of that?
为什么不呢
And why not?
因为你和州长都是
Because you and the governor are members
同一♥党♥派的成员吗
of the same party?
你在暗示什么
What are you hinting at?
好吧
Well...
看起来你确实把自己定位在
it sure seems you're positioning yourself
更高的位置上
for higher office.
如果我想当上州长
If I was looking to take the governor's job,
我会抓住机会请他帮忙
I'd jump at the chance to call him out.
竞选学生会主席的孩子都知道这招
A kid running for student council knows that move.
我这样做是为了让其他市长
I'm taking this stand so other mayors
看看纽约是如何反应的
see how New York is responding
然后效仿我们 你觉得这很容易吗
and follow suit. You think that's easy?
好吧 那就说到做到
Okay, then put your money where your mouth is.
提高我的预算 继续你的节目
Up my budget and have your show.
你有在这个国家迄今为止
You have by far the biggest, most expensive
规模最大 耗费最多的警♥察♥局
police department in the country as it is.
这个城市 也是最难维持治安的
In the city that's the hardest to police.
你已经有够多的
Figure out a way within your already
预算来实现运作了
inflated budget to make this work.
不足的预算
Deflated budget.
再和你说一遍
Twice, on your watch.
另一辆大巴明天到
Another bus arrives tomorrow.
我将在那里张开双臂
I will be there to welcome it
欢迎他们
with open arms.
你希望
And you expect
我的人也到场吗
my people to be there, too?
人越多越好
The more the merrier.
我们为什么在这里
Why are we sitting around here?
因为我想帮你
Because I want to offer you help.
你为什么要帮我
Why would you want to help me?
因为我不想让这东西肆虐街头
Because I want this stuff off the street.
我知道你只是个开店的毒贩
And I know that you're just a dealer with a store.
所以你想让我告发我的供货商
So you want me to turn on my supplier?
如果你能帮我们找到他们
If you can help us get them,
这之后你还可以有自己的生活
you can still have a life after this.
我会帮你
I'll help
如果你撤销指控
if you drop the charges.
完全撤销吗 我认为这是不可能的
Completely? I don't think that's possible.
那我就不可能冒着生命危险
Then there's no way I'm turning on anybody
背叛任何人
and risking my life.
警长 我能跟他说句话吗
Sergeant, can I have a word with him?
好的 说吧
Yeah, go for it.
如果你给地检写信说
I'll speak to the D.A. on your behalf and say you cooperated,
你不打算起诉Sam Velucci
if you write a letter to the D.A. saying
用枪指着你 我会跟地方检察官说
you don't want Sam Velucci prosecuted
你很合作
for holding you at gunpoint.
所以我放过那个疯子
So you'll only help me
你才会放了我吗
if I get that crazy dude off?
他没疯 他过于悲伤
He's not crazy. He's grieving.
你卖♥♥给他孙子毒品 害死了他
You sold his grandson drugs that killed him.
你该庆幸他没有开枪打死你
You're lucky he didn't shoot you when he had the chance.
我不会帮那个疯子的 - 你会被指控
I'm not helping that wacko. - You're gonna be charged
一级非法持有
with criminal possession of a controlled substance
管制药品罪
in the first degree.
我们发现了十盎司的麻醉品
We uncovered ten ounces of narcotics,
6000毫克美♥沙♥酮♥
6,000 milligrams of methadone.
这可是一级重罪
That's a class A-1 felony.
刑期不是一般的长
You're looking at serious time.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
写下这封信
Write the letter.
它会显示你有
It's gonna show that you have
对你的行为感到懊悔
some remorse for your actions,
对你的受害者有同情之心
some empathy for your victims.
但如果你不这样做
But if you don't,
我会确保把你关在监狱
I will personally make sure that you're put away
直到你死去的那一天
until the day you die.
嘿 嘿 等等 这肯定是什么误会
Hey, hey, wait! This has got to be some kind of mistake.
嘿 再向前一步
Hey, take another step,
我要以妨碍公务罪把你关起来
and I'm gonna lock you up for obstructing.
你不能拦我 - 你试试
You can't keep me off the sidewalk. - Try me.
Franny 我爱你
Hey, Franny, I love you.
我给我爸的律师打电♥话♥ - 听他们的
I-I'll call my dad's attorney. - Just listen to them.
不会有事的 我保证 - 嘿
It'll be okay, I promise. - Hey!
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
别碰她 - 你女儿被捕了
Get your hands off her! - Your daughter's under arrest.
因为什么 - 因为那辆车
For what? - Should be for that car.
那是我妻子的车 什么指控
That's my wife's car. What are the charges?
报假警
Falsely reporting an incident.
肯定是弄错了
That can't be right.
在打架的时候 她已经把钱
She had already safely stashed the cash
安全地藏在车里了
in the car by the time the fight broke out.
当警♥察♥来了 她看到了机会
When the cops arrived, she saw an opportunity.
他们在说什么 Franny
What are they saying, Franny?
你想伤害我吗
You tried to hurt me?
不是她 是DiPierro家族
It wasn't her, it was the DiPierros.
一小时前 我们抓住了他们的两个打手
We collared two of their goons an hour ago.
就是他们炸了你的车
They're the ones that blew up your car.
他们认为你偷了钱 因为你
They thought you stole the money 'cause you've been
撒了太多谎 - 亲爱的
lying so much. - Sweetie?
告诉我 他们把这事搞错了
Tell me they've got this thing all mixed up.
别碰我 - 你连一天都给不了我
Get your hands off me! - You couldn't give me one day.
总是Carmine的事 对吧
It's always got to be about Carmine, right?
所以你陷害了我
So you framed me?
你毁了我的婚礼
You ruined my wedding day.
你甚至都没有道歉
And you never even apologized.
回家吧
Go home.
我不得不佩服你
I got to hand it to you.
没有多少人会做你这样的事
Not a lot of people would do what you're doing.
这么做是对的
Well, it's the right thing to do.
即使这对你的竞选不利
Even if it hurts your campaign?
我搞砸了 我得担责任
Well, I messed up, I got to own it.
世界上像Erin Reagan这样的人可不多
Not a lot of Erin Reagans in the world.
像Jack Boyle的人也不多
Well, there aren't a lot of Jack Boyles, either.
你让我看清了这一切
You helped me see all this clearly.
其实再次和你合作
You know, it's actually been kind of fun
还挺有意思的
working with you again.
我不知道这算不算有意思
Well, I don't know if I would call this fun,
但是 是的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表