Come on, Nick.
如果你看到了什么 请告诉我 求你了
If you saw something, you got to tell me, please.
你会害死另一个人的
You're gonna end up getting somebody else killed,
你知道的对吧
you know that, right?
除非你能帮我们找到凶手
Not if you can help us find whoever did this.
有个帮派最近在公园里活动
There's been a gang... hanging in the park recently.
Ace Double Treys
Ace Double Treys.
上周勒索了我们中的一个
Shook down one of the guys last week.
我看到他们在这里贩毒
And I seen 'em out here dealing
越来越频繁
more and more frequently.
Shy和他们有什么来往吗
Shy have any run-ins with them?
是的 以前跟他们其中一个有来往
Yes. Used to hang out with one of 'em.
什么
What?
你说有来往是什么意思
What do you mean by hanging out?
聊天 下棋
Talk and play chess.
他是唯一一个跟Shy说话的人
He was the only guy Shy would talk to,
不然我也不会注意到
or else I wouldn't have noticed.
我爸爸不跟黑帮来往
My dad didn't consort with gangbangers.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
我知道的都说了
Now, I've given you all I got.
不 你没有
No, you haven't.
我们需要一个名字或描述
We need a name and/or a description.
如果他们发现我在告密
If they find out I been snitching,
我的下场会和Shy一样
I'm gonna end up like Shy.
所以别再跟我们说了
So don't say another word to us.
和Eric讲吧
Just talk to Eric.
终于要告诉我到底是怎么回事了吗
Finally gonna tell me what the hell is going on?
你应该知道 不要试图
You should know better than to try to have
在大办公室里那样说话
that kind of conversation in the middle of the bullpen.
Clay牧师为你提供支持吗
Pastor Clay offer you his endorsement?
他也给了我
He offered me one, too.
聪明的举动
Smart move.
他在挑拨我们
He's playing us against each other.
可能是这样 但别再在公共场合谈论这个了
That could be so, but no more talking about this in public.
除非你想让我们当选的机会
Unless you want to sink both of our prospects
都完蛋
of getting elected.
现在怎么办
So now what?
是"愿最优秀的女人获胜"吗
Is it "may the best woman win"?
还是我们真的要一起合作
Or are we gonna actually work together
为Devon伸张正义
and find justice for Devon?
一男的 向我走来
Man, stepping to me,
问是谁杀了他父亲
talking about who killed his father, whoopty-whoo.
他好几年没跟他父亲说过话了
He ain't even talked to his father for years.
你懂我的意思吗 就好像
You know what I'm saying? Like...
Damien Richards
Damien Richards.
你是谁
And who are you?
Reagan警探 这是我的搭档Baez警探
Detective Reagan. This is my partner Detective Baez.
你们的衣服颜色真不错
Some very nice colors you gentlemen have on.
这些颜色是不是和
Aren't those the same colors
Ace Double Treys用的一样
used by the Ace Double Treys?
Ace Treys吗
Ace Treys?
是的
Yeah.
不 我们更像是
Nah, we're more like a, um...
一个男子团体
a men's group.
一个男子团体
A men's group?
你知道吗 像乐队一样
You know, like drum circles
抒发我们的感情 你知道吗
and talking about our feelings, you know?
诸如此类的事情
That sort of thing.
所以你不知道任何关于
So you don't happen to know anything about
Shawn Hutchins的死吗
the death of Shawn Hutchins?
谁
Who?
Shawn Hutchins又名Shy
Shawn Hutchins, also known as Shy.
Shy
Shy.
是的
Yeah.
你知道吗 我确实认识Shy
Hey, you know what? I did know Shy.
他还教我下象棋
He actually helped me out with my chess game,
他真的是个好人
he was a really good dude.
我是说 我不知道谁杀了他
I mean, I don't know who killed him, though.
但确实有人杀了他 你是这个意思吗
But someone did kill him. Is that what you're saying?
只是猜测
Just a guess.
所以你们俩出去下棋了 是吗
So you two hung out and played chess, is that it?
我是在州北部服刑时开始下棋的
I picked up the game when I was serving a little time upstate.
所以我想下得更好 然后Shy 他
So I wanted to get better at it, and then Shy, he...
我想他只是想找个人说说话
I think he just wanted somebody to talk to.
你们聊了些什么
What'd you talk about?
他的儿子
His son.
我猜是因为我和他
You know, I'm guessing it's just 'cause me and him
年龄差不多
were around the same age.
但那个叫Eric的家伙 一点也不像他父亲说的那样
But that dude Eric was nothing like his father said he was.
等等 你 见过Eric吗
Hold on, you... you've met Eric?
是的 他来这里问了很多问题
Yeah, he came around here asking questions.
怎么回事
How'd that go?
他爸爸觉得他很聪明
Well, his dad thought he was so smart.
事实上 他真的很幸运 我和我的男生们理解
Truth is, he was really lucky that me and my boys understand
家人会让你做傻事
that family can make you act stupid.
但下一次他可能就没这么幸运了
But he might not be so lucky next time.
这是威胁吗
That a threat?
这是事实
It's the truth.
如果你还有其他事 找我的律师
Now, if you want anything else, call my lawyer.
好的
Okay.
你接着当你的男团吧
We'll let you get back to your men's group.
谢谢
Thank you.
来了 - 来了
Hey. - Hey.
我们在这做什么
What are we doing here?
父亲就不能给儿子买♥♥杯啤酒吗
Can't a father buy his soon a beer?
不像是你这个父亲会做的 又这么仓促
Eh, not this particular father, this last-minute.
Sid Gormley来找我帮忙
Sid Gormley came to me for a favor.
是的
Ah. Yeah.
我只是想做个好警♥察♥ 爸爸
Just trying to do a good cop a solid, Dad.
没什么好遮掩的 事实就是如此
There's no trap doors here, it just is what it is.
那你为什么不直接来找我
Yeah, well, why didn't you come to me directly?
你似乎针对我们中的任何人的手段
You kind of have a very clear policy
都有十分明确的政策
against any kind of hook for any of us.
让Sid来也不是什么好办法
Well, making Sid your beard isn't much of a workaround.
不是 他的表情泄露了一切 对吧
No, never had a good poker face, did he?
是的 希望你没先给他钱
Yeah. Hope you didn't pay him up front.
听着 不管你怎么想我的准则
Look, whatever policy you think stands
这并不意味着我不想和你对话
never means that I don't want to have the conversation with you.
好的
Okay.
那我就直说了 你能帮她这个忙吗
So let's have it. Can you make this happen for her?
这是什么意思 弥补吗
What's this? A do-over?
是的 我要试试看
Yeah. I'm taking a mulligan.
不是那样的
Doesn't work that way.
你知道吗 我不记得
You know, I don't think...
以前听你提起过她
I've ever heard you mention her before.
她以前从来没有出现过
She never came up before.
你知道吗 她认为你为她的事故而自责
Do you know she thinks you blame yourself for her accident?
是的
Yeah.
我可能会为很多事自责 但不是那个
And I may blame myself for a lot of things, but not that.
那时
There was, uh...
那时候发生了很多事
There was a lot of things going on back then
Linda和孩子们
with Linda and the boys.
一切都过去了 爸爸
It's all in the rearview now, Dad.
Costa警探也过去了吗
Detective Costa, too?
Laura一直在我身边
Laura was there for me.
Linda死后我们是朋友 也是警探同事
As a friend and as a fellow detective when Linda died.
再没有别的了
There was nothing more to it.
Danny我没说有
Danny, I'm not saying there was.
我只是
I'm just...
想帮好警♥察♥个忙
trying to do a good cop a solid.
我完全相信你
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表