把钱给我 把钱给我
Give me the money. Give me the money.
全拿出来
Empty it out.
快点 快点
Hurry up, hurry up!
快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
全部 把钱放到袋子里
All of it. Put the money in the bag.
把钱放到袋子里 快点
Put the money in the bag, come on.
冷静 好吗 - 你在做什么
Take it easy, huh? - What're you doing?
我在拿包 好吗
I'm just getting a bag, okay?
全部 把钱放到袋子里
All of it. Put the money in the bag.
来吧 - 快点 我要六号♥桌
Come on. - Hurry up, I need table six.
趴下
Get down!
有个男人拿着枪 朝人开枪
There's a male with a gun, shooting people
在21街的 Bel Aire餐厅
at the Bel Aire Diner on 21st Street.
二十出头 灰色连帽衫 牛仔裤
Early 20s, gray hooded sweatshirt and jeans.
漫威和DC宇宙中 最伟大的超级英雄
Greatest superhero, including Marvel and DC?
一定是蜘蛛侠
Mm-hmm. Got to say Spider-Man.
彼得·帕克是有缺点的
Aw, Peter Parker's flawed.
这就是我喜欢他的原因
That's what I like about him.
他会犯错误 但他是好心的
He makes mistakes, but he has good intentions.
而且他是地道的纽约人
Plus he's a native New Yorker.
这我承认
I'll give you that.
蜘蛛侠是代表
Spidey represents.
但他感情上可专一呢
But he's a one-woman man.
这点你们俩就不一样
I don't think you have that in common.
那只是因为我还没遇到我的玛丽·简
That's only because I haven't met my Mary Jane yet.
哦 - 好吧 那你呢
Oh. - Okay, what about you?
神奇女侠
Wonder Woman.
她很性感 但是
She's hot, but come on,
她到底有什么超能力
what kind of superpowers does she actually have?
就是超人的力量和速度
Uh, just superhuman strength and speed. Hello?
而且她有很酷的靴子和魔法手镯
Plus she's got cool boots and magic bracelets.
我很喜欢那个金色套索
I do dig that golden lasso.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 让开 让开
Police! Police! Clear the way, clear the way.
所有人后退 让开 后退
Everyone back up. Clear the way. Back up.
她被推到路上
She was shoved in to traffic.
我们会照顾好你的 好吗
We're going to take care of you, okay?
但是你不要动
But you can't move.
总部 2-9 请求一辆救护车
Central, 2-9, we are requesting a bus
华盛顿街第13街路口 一名女性
at 13th and Washington. I have a woman
在这里被车撞了
struck by a car at this location.
发生了什么事
What happened?
突然有个疯子推了她一把
Out of nowhere, this crazy guy just shoved her.
你看清楚他的样子了吗
Did you get a good look at him?
他20多岁
He was in his, uh, 20s,
绿色运动衫 牛仔裤
uh, green sweatshirt, jeans.
他往哪边去了
Which way did he go?
他朝那边跑了 一路上一直在笑
He ran that way, laughing the whole time.
Baez 嗨 Danny
Baez. Hey, Danny.
希望这不会成为习惯
Hope this isn't gonna become a habit.
我也很高兴见到你们 - 有什么发现
Nice to see you, too. - Well, what do we got?
2-9分局发生了一系列抢劫案
I've got a series of robberies in the 2-9
目标是年轻女性
targeting young women.
这符合模式作案
This fits the pattern.
年轻女性被抢劫是模式作案的一部分吗
Young women being robbed is part of a pattern?
光天化日之下有两名罪犯
Well, two perps in broad daylight,
抢劫高端包
grabbing high-end bags,
然后袭击受害者 这是模式作案
and then assaulting the vic is the pattern.
听起来和这条街上其他抢劫案
Yeah, well, sounds like every other robbery
没什么两样
on this street to me.
我们不用"保姆"也能搞定 谢谢你
I think we can handle it without a babysitter. Thank you.
不一定非要争个你死我活的 Danny
Doesn't have to be a fight, Danny.
真要是这样 你会哭的很难看
If it was a fight, you'd know.
差不多得了 受害者在哪
All right. Look, who's the vic?
Grace Mitchell和Adam Reynolds
Grace Mitchell, Adam Reynolds.
他们是男女朋友
They're boyfriend and girlfriend.
他们都被抢劫和袭击了吗
They were both robbed and assaulted?
不 她被两个人抢了
No, she was robbed by the two guys,
他想插手结果也被袭击了
he tried to step in, he got assaulted, too.
太好了 我们能接手了吗 老大
Great. Can we take it from here, boss?
很期待不和你共事
Looking forward to not working with you.
同样
Same.
打扰一下 我们能说句话吗
Excuse me. Hey, can we have a word?
对不起 不行
Sorry, no can do.
我们要尽快把他们送过去
We need to transport them ASAP.
哪个医院
What hospital?
圣本杰明医院
St. Benjamin's.
如果是陌生人之间的犯案
If this is stranger on stranger,
那这个城市比我想象的还要糟糕
the city is worse off than I thought.
电♥话♥大约是7点35分打来的
MAN: Call came in approximately 7:35 hours.
我们立即做出了反应
We responded immediately,
但我们到的时候 她已经死亡了
but she was DOA when we got here.
谁报的警
Who called it in?
目击者 Sophia Abetemarco
The witness. Sophia Abetemarco.
15岁 她有点受到惊吓
15 years old. She's kind of shell-shocked.
她还没说话
She hasn't given a statement or anything.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
她在外面救护车的后面
She's outside on the back of the bus.
还有其他目击者吗
Any other witnesses?
只有她 她正在上私教课
Just her. She was getting a private lesson.
周围没有其他学生
No other students around.
Anthony 我一听到消息就赶来了
Anthony, I came as soon as I heard.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
不 她有事
No, she's not okay.
她的芭蕾老师 Patty小姐
Her ballet teacher, Miss Patty,
就在她面前被枪杀了
was gunned down right in front of her.
她受伤了吗
Is she hurt?
心灵上受伤了
Not wounds you could see.
嗨 Sophia 你好吗
Hi, Sophia, how're you doing?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
对于你的遭遇我很抱歉
I'm sorry this happened to you.
你看到什么了吗
Did you happen to see anything?
我
Um, I...
没有 她什么都没看到
No, she didn't see anything.
好的 也许我们可以让Sophia来回答
Okay. Well, maybe we can let Sophia answer?
也许你没听到我说的话 Erin
Maybe you didn't hear me, Erin.
她什么也没看见
She didn't see anything.
爸爸
Dad?
Malone 能过来帮我一下吗
Hey, Malone, can you help me out over here?
你能站起来 把外套脱下来吗
Can you, uh, stand up and take your jacket off for me?
然后把它交给警官
And then we'll give it to the officer.
给你 现在你得要你要的了
Here. Now you got everything you need.
我要带Sophia回家
I'm taking Sophia home.
Anthony
Anthony, uh...
来吧 车在那边 再见 Erin
Come on. The car's over there. Goodbye, Erin.
Hayes警员
Officer Hayes.
局长
Commissioner.
请坐
Have a seat.
公♥关♥部副局长 Garrett Moore
DCPI Garrett Moore.
您好 长官 我在新闻上见过你
Yes, sir. I've seen you on the news.
我是Gormley警督
And I'm Lieutenant Gormley.
谢谢你这么快赶来
Thanks for coming up so quickly.
如你所知 我给出警的警探做了完整的陈述
As you know, I gave a full statement
做了完整的陈述
to the detectives who responded.
我们和那些人谈过了
Yeah, we talked to those guys,
我们也看了监控录像
and we watched the security footage.
所以 你看到他有枪
So, you saw he had a gun,
毫无征兆地开始射击
started shooting it without warning.
我们看到了 而且你也不在值勤
We did. And you were off duty.
我是 但是那个人
I was.But the guy
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表