快点 Davis 快点 快点
Come on, Davis, come on, come on, come on, come on.
法官大人 我请求驳回
Your Honor, I'm asking you to dismiss
这个案子的诉讼
the indictment in this case.
基于什么呢 Jones女士
On what grounds, Ms. Jones?
助理地检官Davis都不屑于出席
ADA Davis hasn't even bothered to show up.
我尽快赶来了
I came as fast as I could.
你侄子在里面生气呢
Your nephew's in there fuming.
我知道 他一直在给我发短♥信♥
I know, he's been texting me.
Davis那边有消息吗 - 没有
Any word from Davis? - Nada.
我的当事人Manny Vargas应该尽早得到审判
My client, Manny Vargas, deserves a speedy trial.
如果地检办公室
And if the DA's office
继续拖延时间
continues to drag it out,
这个案子应该被驳回
the case should be dismissed.
很抱歉 法官大人 我来接替助理检察官Davis
My apologies, Your Honor. I'm stepping in for ADA Davis.
说得轻巧
How convenient.
我们会按计划进行 但是Reagan女士
We will proceed as planned, but, Ms. Reagan,
你应该知道在你来之前
you should know that before you got here,
被告方提出了驳回起诉的动议
the defense made a motion to dismiss the indictment.
恕我直言 法官大人 这太荒唐了
Well, with all due respect, Your Honor, that's ridiculous.
被告人持有
The defendant was in possession
超过12盎司的可♥卡♥因♥
of more than 12 ounces of cocaine.
我同意 但如果你的助理检察官也意识到
I agree, but if your ADA is also aware of the severity of
这些罪名的严重性 他会准时到场
these charges, he would've been here on time.
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
Davis那边有消息吗
Any word from Davis?
还是什么都没有
Still nothing.
打给我办公室 要他地址
Okay, call my office, get his address.
我已经找到他的地址了
I already pulled his address.
太好了 去找他 把他带过来 马上
Great. Go find him and get him here, immediately.
差不多就是这样
Well, that's about it.
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
你非常确定
You're absolutely positive
你不参加吗
you don't want to attend?
Garrett 我以为已经告诉他们了 我没空
Garrett, I thought we already told them I am not available.
是的
We did.
他们的回答是 "你确定吗"
And they basically came back with "you sure?"
他们非常执着
They're very persistent.
这是他们自己的错
It's their own damn fault.
上次是一次彻头彻尾的伏击
Last time was a flat-out ambush.
媒体利用它来伤害警局
And it was used in the press to hurt the department.
他们在审查学生的问题上
They should've done a much better job
本该做得更好
of vetting the students' questions.
那是三年前的事了
That was three years ago.
那些学生都毕业了
All those students have graduated.
背后的教授们还没走呢
The professors behind it are still there.
这是纽约刑事司法学院
This is New York College for Criminal Justice,
他们并不完全以反警♥察♥情绪出名
they're not exactly known for their anti-cop sentiments.
但有些教授是有意
But a few professors with an agenda
在尽最大努力改变这一现状
are doing their best to change that.
还有件事你需要知道
Well, there's something else you should know.
当你拒绝他们时 他们
When you turned them down, they asked
要让别人代替你参加
for someone else to attend in your place.
Sid Gormley
Sid Gormley.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
Sid说"不可能"之后你做了什么
What did you do after Sid said "no way"?
这就是问题所在
That's the thing.
什么问题
What's the thing?
Sid真的很想去
Sid really wants to do it.
他讨厌公开演讲
He hates public speaking.
这是怎么回事 Garrett
What the hell is going on here, Garrett?
什么都没有 Frank
Nothing's going on, Frank.
在这种情况下
Under the circumstances,
也许你应该和他一起去
maybe you should join him.
人多安全
Safety in numbers.
不去就是不去
No is no all day long.
他们还没处理完
They're not done with her yet.
请待在外面 好吗
Just have... Just stay out here, okay?
有什么发现吗
Hey, what do we got?
受害者是 Maritza Lopez 40岁
Vic is 40-year-old Maritza Lopez.
这家店是她和丈夫一起开的
She owns the store with her husband.
他怎么了
What's his story?
他吓坏了
He's pretty shaken up,
说她是被流弹击中的
says she was hit by a stray bullet
当时他们正在里面整理货架
while they were stocking shelves inside.
什么时候发生的
When was this?
大约30分钟前 - 目击者呢
About 30 minutes ago. - Witnesses?
如你所想 光天化日之下
So you'd think. Broad daylight.
没人说话吗
No one's talking?
似乎每个人都喜欢Maritza
Everyone seems to love Maritza.
邻居们都很震惊
Her neighbors are shaken
很多人都眼泪汪汪 但是
and I saw a lot of tears, but yeah,
我们来的时候就没人了
it cleared out pretty quick when we rolled up.
和往常一样
Tale as old as time.
没救了
No go.
不
No!
Lopez先生 你不能进去
Mr. Lopez, you can't be in there.
Lopez先生
Mr. Lopez!
从后面过来 你不能过去
Come back from behind there. You can't be back...
枪 枪 他有枪
Gun! Gun! He's got a gun!
后退 后退
Step back, step back.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
马上把枪放下
Drop the gun right now.
放下枪 - 你是谁
Drop the gun! - Who are you?
我是一名警探
I'm a detective.
我要你把枪放下 马上
I need you to put that gun down, right now.
我本该保护她的
I was supposed to protect her.
我知道你很生气 好吗
I understand you're upset, okay?
不 不要 - 你怎么可能
No, you don't. - How could you?
因为我妻子也被谋杀了
'Cause my wife was murdered, too.
死的应该是我 不是她
I should be dead, not her.
我也这么想 但我错了
Yeah, I thought the same thing and I was wrong.
把你的手指从扳机上拿开
Now take your finger off that trigger,
把枪放下 马上
put the gun down, right now.
我没有活下去的意义
I have nothing to live for.
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
先生 你有孩子吗
Sir, do you have kids?
两个男孩
Two boys.
两个男孩 就和我一样
Two boys. Just like me.
我们有很多共同点 你和我
We got a lot in common, you and I.
我找到杀害我孩子们妈妈的凶手了
I found the guy who killed my boys' mom.
给我个机会找到杀害你孩子们妈妈的凶手
Give me a chance to find the guy who killed your boys' mom.
Davis先生
Mr. Davis?
Davis先生
Mr. Davis?
Davis先生
Mr. Davis?
Robert
Robert.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
Robert
Robert.
发生了...
What the...
现在几点了
What time is it?
两个小时前
You were due in court
你本该出庭的 早上好
two hours ago. Good morning.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你会毁了整个案子的
You're going to ruin this entire case.
让这么多年的努力付诸东流 为了什么
Years of work, down the drain. For what?
好让你玩得开心吗
So you can have a good time?
好了 冷静点
All right, okay, cool it.
是吗 - 冷静点
Really? - Cool it.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不 我甚至不记得是怎么回家的
I don't... I don't even remember getting home.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表