And last up on our agenda...
宣布一件苦乐参半的事
a kind of bittersweet announcement.
警犬队Rigatoni三世
The retirement of Canine Unit Officer
退休了
Rigatoni the Third,
它是警局中有史以来
the most successful narcotics officer,
最成功的缉毒警
man or dog,
犬中翘楚 人中栋梁
this department has ever seen.
那么
So...
谢谢您的服务 Rigatoni
Thanks for your service, Rigatoni.
谢谢大家
And thank you all.
Reagan局长
Commissioner Reagan.
Helen你今天很坚持不懈
You're very tenacious today, Helen.
你对Chase市长 公开或者私下
What are your thoughts on Mayor Chase's continued push
欢迎非法移♥民♥到纽约
to publicly and personally welcome illegal immigrants
有何看法
to New York City.
市长可能会觉得
Uh, well, the mayor may believe
他做得很好
he's doing good,
但对于他的所作所为
but, uh, I don't share his illusions
我并不赞同他的幻想
about what's really going on with that.
事实上 他
The fact is, he...
他在主持一个游戏节目 这些可怜的人
is emceeing a game show where these poor folks
被带到他的台上
are brought up on his stage
然后被扔进一个过载的系统
and then dumped into a system that is overwhelmed,
不堪重负 且毫无准备
overburdened, and utterly unprepared.
所以 如果市长
So, if the mayor
真心想为这座城市做点好事
really wants to do good for this city,
他可以从给警♥察♥局所需要的
he can start by giving his police department
能够实际帮助这些移♥民♥的资源
the resources it needs
着手
to actually help these immigrants.
今天就到这里吧
And, uh, that'll be all for today.
局长 稍等
Commissioner, please...
听着 事实是
Listen, the fact
你甚至会怀疑
that you would even suggest
是我在我女儿结婚那天
that I stole from my daughter
在她婚礼上偷东西
on the day of her wedding...
我女儿结婚那天《教父》是吧
The day of my daughter's wedding... The Godfather.
好了
Nice.
听我说 看着我
Listen to me. Look at me. Mm.
你认为我需要钱吗 看看这个
Do you think I need money? Hey, look at this.
这些鞋子 它们比你的房♥租还贵
These shoes? They cost more than your rent.
你就打算这么无缘无故毁掉了
You just decided to ruin the best day
你女儿一生中最重要的一天吗
of your daughter's life for no reason?
我女婿的那群白♥痴♥表亲
My son-in-law's idiot cousins,
畅饮了三个小时
they're so hard to control anyway,
就控制不住自己
just add a three-hour open bar.
然后就开始干架了
And the haymakers just start flying.
我并不为自己的所作所为感到骄傲
I'm not proud of what I did,
但是那个家伙 那个叫Chris的家伙
but that guy, that, uh, Chris guy... Mm-hmm.
他不尊重我的妻子
He disrespected my wife.
对 因为DiPierro和Romano家族
Right, 'cause the DiPierros and the Romanos
已经打了很多年了
have been fighting for years,
对吧
right?
那是陈年旧事了
That is ancient history.
还有Gio DiPierro
And Gio DiPierro
尝试在光天化日之下杀了你叔叔
trying to whack your uncle in broad daylight,
那也是陈年旧事了吗
that's ancient history, too?
那些事都过去了
That's water under the bridge.
哦 好吧 - 两个家族
Oh, okay. - Neither family
都远离有组织犯罪
have been involved with organized crime
三十多年了
for over 30 years.
我们可以坐在这里对着对方撒谎一整天
We could sit here and lie to each other all day long,
如果这是你想要的
if that's what you want.
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You want the truth?
折扣鞋店
你在Payless shoes买♥♥鞋吗
You shop at Payless shoes?
真有意思 警探
Real funny, Detective.
事实是
The truth is this,
我们坐在那里 咬紧牙关
we sit there, we grit our teeth,
我们微笑 为了孩子们
we smile, we pretend like everything is okay
假装一切安好 - 哦
for the children. - Oh.
但在内心深处
But deep down inside,
婚礼上的每个人都很清楚
everybody at that wedding knows exactly
这两个家庭发生了什么
what happened with these two families.
只给孩子们看 信仰和宽恕对吧
Only for the children. Faith and forgiveness, right?
我的耐心是有限的
I have a limit to my patience.
我现在告诉你
And I tell you right now,
如果我发现DiPierro家那帮小子
if I find out those DiPierro boys
偷走了我的小宝贝Francesca的东西
stole from my little baby Francesca...
你会给他们一个他们无法拒绝的条件
You'll make them an offer they can't refuse.
电影教父里的马头威胁梗
你要在床单下面放个马头
You'll, uh, put a horse head under the sheet.
我可以走了吗
Am I free to go?
四个半小时前你就自♥由♥了
You were free four and a half hours ago.
把他弄出来
Get him out of there.
是Anthony扔的杯子 不是我
Anthony threw the glass, not me.
然后孩子们开始打架
Then the kids started fighting.
是她姐姐挑起的
Her sister started it.
怎么样 - Roberts和Patesko
Well? - I have Roberts and Patesko
帮我进行审问
helping out with interviews,
但他们全部都得到了
but they're both getting the same story,
相同的回答 - 让我猜猜
across the board. - Let me guess.
"我什么也没看见" - 差不多
"I didn't see nothing." - More or less.
另外 技术组
Plus, taru
已经看了
has gone through
几十个小时的无用的录像
dozens of hours of useless footage.
总有人偷了
There's got to be somebody.
员工 商贩呢
Staff? Vendors?
很多人都能接触到那笔钱
Dozens of people had access to that cash.
据我所知几乎所有人都知道
From what I gathered, everybody pretty much knew
他们到底在和谁打交道
exactly who they were dealing with.
换句话说 如果他们偷了钱
In other words, if they stole that money,
这就是死刑判决 - 是的
it was a death sentence. - Exactly.
你跟那父亲谈得怎么样了 - 令人作呕
Where'd you land with the dad? - Obnoxious.
自命不凡 太有钱反而不是什么好事
Pretentious. Too rich for his own good.
他是这么告诉你的吗
Is that what he told you?
你听到别的说法了吗 - 我不能
You hear something different? - I can't say
肯定 但我能想到两个人
for sure, but I can think of two people who can.
让蜜月开始吧
Let's get the honeymoon started.
你在把我当罪犯对待
You're treating me like a perp.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
他是罪犯
He is the criminal.
你逮捕了那个罪犯 对吧
You arrested that perp, right?
他没有犯罪
He didn't commit a crime.
我可以证明他有
I can prove he did.
那告诉我发生了什么事
Then tell me what happened.
我的孙子 Vince
My grandson, Vince,
在圣母大学打橄榄球
was playing football for Notre Dame,
他的椎骨骨折了
and he fractured his vertebrae.
医生为开了阿片类药物吗
Doctor prescribed opioids for his recovery?
那就是
And that was
末日的开始
the beginning of the end.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想让你做点什么
I want you to do something.
我能做什么 你说呢
What can I do? You tell me.
这类案件很难证明
These kind of cases are very hard to prove.
这是什么意思 你试都不试一下吗
So what does that mean? That you don't try?
不 我不是那个意思
No, I'm not saying that.
我必须做点什么
I had to do something.
但你不该这么做
But you shouldn't have done what you did.
我很同情你
I feel for you,
我理解你的痛苦
and I understand your pain.
你怎么可能
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表