还有什么
Those what?
钱包 我想我的钱包丢了
Wallet? I-I think I lost my wallet.
还和你说了什么 - 我钱包丢了
Told you or those what? - I lost my wallet.
啊 兄弟
Aw, bruh...
说啊 挺搞笑的
Talk, funny man!
Reg - 说话
Reg! - Talk!
好吧 五分钟 然后我们就进去
All right, five minutes, and then we go in.
Bugs
Bugs!
警探
Yeah. Detective.
Reggie在哪 - 我不知道
Where the hell's Reggie? - I don't know.
Marcus抓住了他 我躲了起来
Marcus grabbed him and I hid.
Danny Danny 叫救护车
Danny! Danny, call a bus.
Danny 上报
Danny, call it in.
Marcus
Marcus!
Bugs - 叫车
Bugs. - Call it in!
不 不 不要 不要
No. No, please. Please.
5-4分局 警探Reagan
5-4 squad. Detective Reagan.
我需要救护车
I need a bus
到诺斯特朗街1044号♥
at 1044 Nostrand.
不 不 - 西北口
No, no. - Northwest.
坚持住 不要走 - 一名男性中枪 重复 一名男性中枪
Come on, don't go! - Male shot. Repeat, male shot.
Marcus Marcus
Marcus! Marcus!
坚持住 坚持住 好吗
Come on, just stay with us, okay?
Marcus
Marcus!
Marcus让我跑 然后冲向了他
Marcus told me to run, then he rushed him.
我听到一声枪响
And I heard a gun go off,
但你进来之前 我什么都没看到
but I ain't see nothing until you came in.
你还能给我们什么信息吗
Can you give us anything else?
没了
Nope.
再想一想 Bugs
Come on, Bugs.
肯定还有什么别的
There's got to be something else.
我是说 你不想让这家伙...
I mean, don't you want to get this guy...
"抓住这家伙" 就是害死我哥哥的原因
"Get this guy" is what got my brother killed!
我以为你和他们不一样呢
I thought you were different,
Danny 但你只是...
Danny, but you just...
你也一样 你跟其他警♥察♥一样
you ain't no different, you like every other cop.
你根本不在乎我
You don't care about me,
你根本不在乎Marcus
you don't care about Marcus.
你利用我们 我只是你的耳目
You use us. I'm just your ear to the street
这说明了所有的问题
That takes all the problems!
对不起 Bugs
I'm sorry, Bugs.
我也不是我想要的结局
I didn't mean for this to happen.
如果你想要Reggie
Well, if you want Reggie,
你们自己去抓他 我受够了
you get him yourselves 'cause I'm done.
听清了吗 结束了
Hear me? Done!
等等 - 让他走
Wait. - Let him go.
让他走吧
Let him go.
我知道Crawford为什么
Hey, I know why Crawford
我不想让你去查"五市真♥相♥"了
didn't want you looking into Five Borough Facts.
Anthony我叫你别再调查了
Anthony, I told you to stop investigating.
你确定不想知道吗
You sure you don't want to know?
好吧 既然你这么说
Okay, if you say so.
好吧 Anthony 行吧
Okay, Anthony, fine.
Crawford不想让你插手
Crawford wanted you to stay out of it
因为所有关于她的传闻
because all the stuff that's being said about her
还有她的丈夫 都是真的
and her husband... it's all true.
什么
What?
是的 还有更糟的
Yeah, and it gets worse.
显然 她丈夫和这个女人
Apparently, her husband and that woman,
他们有一个孩子
they got a kid together.
她说那全是谎言
She said it was all lies.
当然了
Well, of course she did.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I'm such an idiot.
有什么可以帮你的吗
Hey, are you being helped?
哦 没关系
Oh, no, that's all right.
我在等我儿子下班
I'm waiting on my son to finish his tour.
Luis Badillo
Luis Badillo.
天啊 我是他的搭档 Eddie
Oh, my god, I'm his partner, Eddie.
Eddie
Eddie.
很高兴见到你
It's so nice to meet you.
Adriana 见到你我也很高兴
Adriana. So nice to meet you, too.
我久仰你的大名了
I've heard so much about you.
我肯定你知道
Oh, I'm sure you have.
他说你是他最好的搭档
He says you're the best partner he ever had.
他真这么说的吗
Really, he said that?
告诉我 和他一起工作是什么感觉
Tell me, what's it like working with him?
我知道他的保护欲有多强烈
I know how overprotective he can be.
哦 这是什么意思
Oh, what do you mean?
我猜 因为他成长过程中
Part of growing up with
有两个妹妹
two younger sisters, I guess.
他们还在为此生他的气
They still get annoyed with him about it.
但我告诉你
But I'll tell you,
只要她们中的一个出了什么事
anytime something was going on with one of them,
他马上就知道了
he knew right away,
不管她们怎么掩饰
no matter how they tried to hide it.
他对她们总是有一种直觉
He's just always had an intuition with them.
他只是知道什么时候该出手
He's just always known when to step in.
是啊 我想这就是他成为好警♥察♥的原因
Yeah, I guess that's probably what makes him such a great cop.
是的 说曹操曹操到
Yeah. Speak of the devil.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
生日快乐 - 谢谢
Happy birthday. - Thank you.
哦 生日快乐
Oh, happy birthday.
你有什么好玩的庆祝活动吗
Are you doing something fun to celebrate?
Luis要带我去个好地方
Luis is taking me somewhere fancy.
我不知道在哪 他一直遮遮掩掩
I don't know where. He's being very secretive.
这就是你计划了一周的晚宴
Oh, that's the dinner you've been planning all week.
准备好了吗
You ready to go?
是的
Yes.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
认识你我也很高兴 玩得开心
So nice to meet you too. Have fun.
老大 我有Abraham案的报告
Hey, boss, I have the, uh, write-up on the Abraham case.
我下个星期才要
Well, I didn't ask for this until next week.
是的 我只是想提前准备...
Yeah, I just wanted to get ahead on it...
并为没跟你商量就去调查道歉
and apologize for investigating without talking to you.
我越界了
I overstepped.
你说得对
You're right.
如果你
And if you, uh,
你需要什么
you need anything,
我在这里
I... I'm here.
即使你只是想找个人聊聊天
You know, even if it's just someone to talk to.
找个人聊天吗
Someone to talk to?
是的 什么都可以
Yeah, yeah, for anything, really.
即使只是
Even if it's just
发泄一下情绪 什么都可以
a vent session, you know. Anything.
你发现我丈夫的事了 对吧
You found out about my husband, didn't you?
天啊 你真难缠
God, you're a piece of work.
你就是控制不住自己 对吧
You just can't help yourself, can you?
如果我早知道
Look, if I had known...
你什么 你想干什么就干什么吗
You what? Done whatever you wanted anyway?
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
还有谁知道
Who else knows?
只有Anthony
Just... Just Anthony.
太好了 这就好
Great. Just great.
到周一就会传遍整个办公室了
And now it'll be around the whole office by Monday.
我们不会告诉任何人的
We won't tell anyone.
是啊 因为我相信你会遵守诺言 对吧
Yeah, because I can trust you to keep your word, right?
你走吧
Just go.
Erin - 嗯
And Erin... - Yes.
接下来帮我一个忙
Going forward, do me one favor.
尽我所能
Yeah, anything.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表