而能教导他的人
And the one person who could show him the ropes
也已经不在人世了
is someone he never met and never will.
我的儿子喜欢你们一家人
My son likes you Reagans.
真的 他很喜欢你们 他很尊敬你
Really, he does. He admires you.
但是他最爱的那个人
But the one person in your family that he loves
是他的父亲
is his dad.
他从未见过他
Who he never knew.
然后看到他父亲的坟墓被破坏
And to see his dad's grave like that...
却不能
and then be forbidden
有所行动
from finding out who did it...
说真的 Frank
Honestly, Frank,
你还想让他怎么样
what did you expect him to do?
头儿 这人是
Boss, uh, this is the guy
公园休闲老年联合会的一员
from Park Slope Senior Coalition.
Bill Tumas
Bill Tumas.
你好
Nice to meet you.
你具体负责什么工作 - 会员服务
What's your job there - Member services.
我能接触到会员个人家庭住址
So, I have access to addresses,
社保账号♥
social security data,
个人电♥话♥号♥码
unlisted phone numbers.
有多少会员 - 大概2000多人
How many members - Just shy of 2,000.
但是我还能登陆全国数据库
But I also have a log-in to the national database.
如果价格合适的话
For the right price.
20元一个人 6个月后每人返点1%
20 a head, one percent on the back end six months from now.
50元一个人 2个月后每人返点5%
50 a head and five percent, two months from now.
30元一个人 3个月后每人返点3%
Thirty, three percent, three months.
成交
Deal.
Tumas先生 这些信息将会让
Mr. Tumas, this is gonna convince
很多傻瓜相信我们是正规的
a lot of coots that we are legit.
从他们的手里得到钱
From their bank accounts to our pockets
将易如反掌
in no time flat.
这就是包含了全部信息的U盘
And here's the thumb drive with all the info on it.
这是什么鬼
The hell is that?
警♥察♥ 不许动 - 发生了什么
Police! Don't move! - What's going on?
把手放到我们能看到的地方
Keep our hands where we can see them.
那里 站好 不要动 放下电♥话♥
Right there, back up. Hands up! Put the phone down.
对着墙站好
Get up against the wall.
地狱有你的专门容身之所
Hell has a special place for scum like you.
押走他
Bag this trash.
Henry...
你应该完成任务后功成身退
you were supposed to seal the deal and exit.
错过这个人♥渣♥的变脸
And miss the look on his face?
做得好
Good job.
好的
Okay.
警♥察♥
Police!
不要动 把手举起来
Don't move! Hands up!
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air!
把手举起来
Put your hands up!
你刚刚劫持了一辆装满水的车
You just hijacked a tanker full of water.
我的妻子在哪里
Now where's my wife?!
把手举起来 - 你没事吧
Put your hands in the air - You okay?
快说不然我就杀了你
Tell me or you're dead!
Danny
Danny.
John - John
John - John.
对不起 - 没事了
I'm so sorry - Okay.
和宠物店的那辆红车一样
Same red car from the pet store.
也和Elyse的证词一致
And it matches Elyse's description.
警♥察♥ 不要动
Police! Don't move!
现在把手放到我们能看到的地方
Hands where we can see them, now!
嘿 快点
Hey, now!
好的 好的 放手 快点
All right, all right, drop it. Come on.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
哦 下次
Oh, maybe next time
不要开着偷狗的车
don't pick up 300 pounds of kibble
去宠物店买♥♥300英镑狗粮了
in the same red car you steal dogs with, genius.
走吧
Let's go.
给这个犯人戴上手铐
Cuff that loser!
把她带走 - 但是我没看到一只狗
Get her out of here! Except I'm not seeing any.
哦 在这里
Oh, they're here.
哦
Oh...
嗨
Hi.
Pickles先生 你好
Hello, Mr. Pickles.
狗牌还在 - 天啊
Tag's still on his collar - Come on.
头儿 你看到Kelly的狗了吗 - 没有
Do you see Kelly's dog, boss? - No.
如果没有人认领的话 她可以来领走一只
Any of these go unclaimed, she gets her pick of the litter.
谢谢
Thank you.
然后
And
你逮捕了他
you arrested him?
和检察署的人一起逮捕了他
With help from some of my friends in the DA's Office.
不幸的是
Unfortunately...
证物里没有发现你的个人信息
none of your details were in the evidence collected.
哦
Oh.
所以不是诈骗我的那群人
So, not my scammer, huh?
对不起
Sorry.
真是昂贵的教训 - 嘿
Well, an expensive lesson - Hey,
我们阻止了这群人继续诈骗我们这样的人
we stopped some guys ripping off people like us.
不是我们 只有我 Henry
Not us. Me, Henry.
那只能感谢上帝了
There but for the grace of God.
真的吗
Really?
哦 你认为我没有恐慌过
Oh, you think I haven't panicked
当看到电脑上弹窗的时候
when something popped up on my computer?
世界变化太快
The world's changing so fast
我都不知道要相信什么了
I don't know what to believe anymore.
那句话怎么说的 变老不是为了成为懦夫
What's the expression... Growing old isn't for wimps?
这也比另一种可能要好
Still better than the alternative.
是的
Yes.
Danny 我很抱歉
Danny, I'm, uh,
对这一切都感到抱歉
I'm real sorry about all this.
不用这样 - 不 必须这样
No need to be - No, there is.
没有你
Without you, there's...
事情就不知道会发展成什么样了
no telling how this would have ended.
你会成功逮捕罪犯 事情就会是这样
You would have made the collar. That's how it would have ended.
可能吧 也许还会失去我的家人
Yeah, and lost everything else along the way.
所以 谢谢你
So... thank you.
你不需要谢我
You don't have to thank me.
你要感谢的是你的妻子 她才是真正的英雄
Thank your wife. She's the real hero.
所以...
So, uh...
对于接下来的生活 有什么建议吗
any advice about what comes next?
因为我要离开卧底生涯了
'Cause I sure as hell am done with undercover work.
太好了
That's good.
像你这样的人 戒毒后 加上你的技能
A guy like you, after rehab, with your skills,
前途无量 John
I'm sure you can write your own ticket, John.
也许
Maybe, uh...
我们还能继续并肩作战 - 不
maybe we get the band back together - No.
什么 - 不行
Huh - No way.
我对我的搭档很满意 - 好吧
I'm very happy with my partner - All right.
事实上 我可以这么说
In fact, I'd say, uh,
我们都遇到了一生中正确的女人
we both have the right women in our lives.
谢了 伙计
Thanks again, man.
去吧 他们很想你
Go ahead. They miss you.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey - Hey.
饿了吗
You hungry?
很高兴你来了
Glad you came.
因为你可以当面嘲讽我了
So you can rub my nose in it?
哦 我没有关注案件的调查结果
Oh, I've stayed away from the investigation.
真的吗 这是你吗
Really? You?
我听说有个很优秀的警探
I heard there was a damn good detective
负责了案件
heading it up.
并没有用到太多职业技能
Didn't take much chops.
守墓人的侄子因为总是迟到 所以被舅舅解雇了
The caretaker's nephew took a hammer to this marker
一气之下拿着锤子走到这里
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表