开什么玩笑 差远了好吗
You kidding me? It's not close.
Michael Jordan平均每场下来能得30分
Michael Jordan averaged 30 points per game.
是 但LeBron能抢更多篮板
Okay, so LeBron has more rebounds
能助攻 场次也多
and assists and more games.
MJ从不中途退场
MJ never left a game early.
那又怎样
So what?
你怎么开车的
What the hell, man?!
你♥他♥妈♥怎么开车的
What the hell are you doing, man?!
来啊 - 他怎么了
Come on! - What is he doing?
你是想把我挤出去吗 啊
You trying to run me off the road? Huh?
这是你家的路吗 - 臭傻冒
Oh, you think you own the road?! - Stupid idiot.
那是枪吗
Is that a gun?
什么情况
What do we got?
开了好几枪
Multiple shots fired.
有一枪击中了婴儿车里一个小孩 叫Michael Carter
One hit a kid in a stroller. Michael Carter.
他今年5岁 - 5岁
He's five years old. - Five years old.
救护车刚刚赶到
EMS just got here.
我们分头行动
Let's split up.
打扰您 先生 我是Reagan警探
Excuse me, sir, I'm Detective Reagan.
你能告诉我发生了什么事吗 - 我不知道 我儿子被击中了
Could you tell me what happened? - I don't know. My son is shot.
你看到那个开枪的人了吗
Did you see who shot him?
我要是看到了 他现在已经死了
If I did, he'd be dead right now.
我要去陪我儿子了
I'm going with my son.
好 快去吧 - 走
Okay, go ahead. - Let's go. Move.
去吧
Go on.
来 准备
Let's go. Ready, and...
等下
Hey...
你呢
What about you?
还有你 你们看到谁对那个小男孩开枪了吗
And you-- did you see who shot the little boy?
谁都没看到吗
Nobody saw a thing?
一个五岁的小孩
Five-year-old kid shot
在一个人来人往的广场上被枪击
in front of a courtyard full of people.
没一个人看到
Nobody saw a damn thing.
来包烟
Pack of lights.
12块8毛5
It's, uh, $12.85.
12.85元 去你的吧
$12.85? Get out of here.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
把烟给我 臭娘们
Give me the cigarettes, you stupid bitch.
等你付得起再回来吧
Come back when you can pay.
干什么啊 - 嘿 快停下
Hey! - Hey, cut it out!
我报♥警♥了
I'll call the cops.
住手 滚出去
Stop! Get out of here!
住手 快住手 出去
You stop. You stop! Get out of here.
住手 住手啊
Stop! Stop!
让我滚是吧
Get out of here!That's it.
滚啊 - 救命啊
Go ahead! - Help! Help!
给我烟 马上
I want my cigaratte, right now!
警♥察♥ 快来
Police, come quick!
里面有个男的发疯了
There's a man in there and he's going crazy.
警♥察♥ 后退
Police! Police. Back away.Oh, hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
靠在墙上 靠在墙上
Up against the wall. Up against the wall.
先生 你被捕了
Sir, you're under arrest.
救救我 - 不要再反抗了
Help me! - Stop fighting us!
让她们放了我 - 把手背后
Get 'em off me! - Put your hands behind your back!
放了他 放了他
Let him go. Let him go!
你们是杀人犯
You're murderers!
放开他 警官
Let him go! Sir!
嘿 你现在马上退后
Hey, you need to take a step back right now.
退后 - 你们放开他
Take a step back right now! - You need to let him go!
各位 给我们点空间 各位
Everybody! Give us some space, everybody.
大家退后
Take a step back!
嘿 退后
Hey! Get back.
靠着柱子 - 后退
Up against the pole. - Back up!
让开 留出空
Step aside. Make some space.
你抓好他了 - 对
You got him? - Yeah.
把手背后 不许反抗
Put your hands behind your back and stop fighting.
把枪收起来
Holster your weapon.
好了 大家冷静一点
All right, everybody stay calm.
这是什么
What's this?
你告诉我你小时候
You told me that you witnessed
曾经目击过一场谋杀案
a homicide as a teenager,
你总是遗憾那个时候没能站出来
and that you always regretted not coming forward.
我也告诉过你那只是一个谎言
I told you that was a lie that I used
来让我们的目击证人能站出来作证
to get our witness to come forward.
但这确实发生过
But it really did happen.
我找到了那个案子
I found the case.
Reggie Lewis谋杀案
The murder of Reggie Lewis.
你作为目击证人被询问
You were interviewed as a witness.
没人因此被捕
And no one was arrested for it.
因为没人能够确定地指认出凶手
Because no one could positively ID the shooter.
Erin 我那时13岁 没有任何证据
Erin, I was 13, and there was no evidence.
谋杀案没有诉讼时效
There's no statute of limitations on murder.
我们还能找到凶手
We can still get this guy.
我还叫了我们局的首席外科医生
I'm also calling in our department's chief surgeon
过来会诊
to consult as well.
难道这里没有好医生吗
Are there not good doctors here?
当然有了
Oh, of course there are.
这里当然有 只是...
Of course there are. It's...
Frank.
他还只是个孩子
He's just a boy.
Eli才15岁
Eli's 15.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
他从没伤害过别人
He never harmed anyone.
他只是坐在了那辆校车上
He's just a boy riding the bus.
任何有线索 任何当时在桥上
Anyone with information, Anyone who was on the bridge
或者是看到是谁向那辆校车开枪
or saw who fired into that bus,
杀死了David Hoffman并
killing David Hoffman and seriously
重伤Elijah Chesnick的人请联♥系♥纽约警局
injuring Elijah Chesnick should call in to the NYPD hotline.
并且这次我要打破常规
And I'm gonna jump protocol here.
纽约市悬赏1万美元
The city is offering a $10,000 reward
奖励提供线索者
for the tip that leads to an arrest.
Helen. Helen.
Reagan局长 现在有任何线索吗
Commissioner Reagan, do you have any leads up to now?
还没有 我们
Not yet. We...
仇恨犯罪小组正在调查
Hate Crimes is investigating.
市长先生 您能告诉我们
Mr. Mayor, can you tell us,
罪犯是在针对犹太人吗
were the victims targeted because they're Jewish?
现在下这样的定论还为时过早 Robert
It's too early to tell that right now, Robert.
但这确实是一个合理的问题 Robert
But it is a fair question, Robert.
这么说也为时过早
But it's too early to call this one.
在这里我要提醒各位 从数据上看
And I'd remind everyone that, statistically,
我们还是最安全的大型城市
we are still the safest big city.
纽约一黑人聚集区
一名小男孩今早在哈林区被枪击了
A little boy was shot up in Harlem this morning.
只是一起孤立事件
An isolated incident.
您对此会采取什么措施呢 局长
What are you doing about it, Commissioner?
尽我所能 Helen
Everything I can, Helen.
至少可以说是在我束手束脚的情况下能做的最多的了
At least everything I can with my hands tied behind my back.
意思是
Meaning?
意思是我们现在都很困扰
Meaning we're all frustrated.
因为现在街上有太多
Because there are too many felons
非法持有武器的人
with illegal weapons on the street.
我相信犯下此项罪行的人
I'm confident that the individual responsible for this
一定会被绳之以法
will be arrested and charged.
我也呼吁公众提供帮助
I appeal to the public for any help.
提供任何能帮我们
Any information on this so we can
把凶手逮捕归案的信息
bring this killer to justice.
我们会向大家实时公开此案的进展
We will keep you informed as things progress.
今天的问答就先到这里了
That's all the questions for today.
S12E01 Hate is Hate
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表