警♥察♥世家 第13季 第14集「针锋相对 Collision Course」
放轻松些 孩子 - 我不叫孩子 我的名字是Malik
Just relax, kid - It's not "kid." It's Malik.
我没有在店内盗窃
And I wasn't shoplifting.
我看到你偷拿了糖果
I saw you steal that candy.
警♥察♥已经在路上了 保安
Help is on the way, Officer.
女士 商店政策明确我可以把他释放给一个成人
Ma'am, store policy says that I can release him
并且他已经通知了他的联♥系♥人
to an adult and he's already called one.
就是像你这样的瘾君子毁了整个城市
Drugged-up punks like you have ruined this city.
现在大家都在盯着我看
Now everyone's staring at me.
感谢上帝 就是他 警员们
Thank God. That's him, Officers.
警♥察♥为什么来了 你说谎了
Why are they here? You lied!
朋友们 这事没必要惊动你们
Look, guys, this is unnecessary.
没事
It's all right.
我们负责这事了 走吧
We'll handle it from here. Come on.
不 不
No! No!
喔 喔
Whoa, whoa!
嘿 冷静点 别挣扎 嘿
Hey, settle down. Settle down. Hey.
把手放到身后
Hands behind your back.
但是我什么也没做
But I didn't do anything.
好了 冷静
Come on, settle down.
冷静点 - 住手
Settle down! - Hey, hey, hey.
Rachel
Rachel.
听着 我是他的社工
Look, I'm his social worker.
请让我来处理这件事
Please let me handle this.
他疯了 女士
He's out of his mind, lady.
他有自闭症 请放开他
He's on the spectrum, Please, let him go.
住手 求你们了 - 我说了 退后
Stop! Please! - I said, back up!
冷静 冷静
Easy, easy...
嘿 好吧 就这样
Hey! All right, that's it.
不
No...
你究竟在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
听着 我不仅仅是个社工
Look, I am not just a social worker.
我是前警员Rachel Witten
I am former Officer Rachel Witten,
警号♥是63894
shield number 63894.
听着 我不关心你是谁 不要挡路
Look, I don't care who you are. Out of the way.
好吧 你的钱包没有自己长腿
Well, your wallet didn't just get up
然后走掉 是吧
and walk away, now did it?
你就是这么对我说的
Well, that's what you always say to me.
头儿 出事了
Sir, we have a situation.
挂了 老爷子 找到钱包之后再给我打电♥话♥
Uh, I got to go, Pop. Call me when you find it.
好的
Okay.
一个社工指控2-9分局的两个警员
A social services aide is accusing two officers
在城中的折扣商店里
from the 2-9 of using excessive force in an arrest
逮捕时使用武力过当
at a discount store in Midtown.
是和Jamie或者Eddie有关吗
So, Jamie or Eddie are involved?
不是
No.
Stephens和Rouse警员
Officers Stephens and Rouse.
哦
Oh.
我可以让你猜三次 我到底相信谁
Well, I'll give you three guesses whose word I trust.
我可以让你猜一次
And I'll give you one guess
相关社工是哪个前警员
which ex-cop is the social services aide.
是我认识的人
Well, someone I know.
这就是为什么你通知了我
That's why you're bringing it to me.
前纽约警署警员Rachel Witten
Former NYPD Officer Rachel Witten.
她在一个小时之前联♥系♥了内务局
And she went to Internal Affairs an hour ago.
喔 我可不想错过这个表情
Wow. Now that's a look I like to see.
什么 我高兴的样子 - 我可没这么说
What, me happy - I wouldn't go that far.
但是至少你没有对我生气
But at least you're not pissed at me.
哈哈 午餐有计划了吗
Funny. You have any plans for lunch?
怎么了 你终于想去我推荐你的那家
Why? You finally ready to hit that chili joint
连锁的辣椒餐厅了
I told you about?
不是 是去G家餐厅
No, it'll be Giando's.
你 我和Bobbi Gallo
You, me... and Bobbi Gallo.
真的吗
Are you serious?
她刚刚和我通话了 她说我们需要面谈
She just called. She said she wants to meet.
据说 她不会和
And word is, she doesn't want to meet with anyone...
她不想为其效力的竞选人见面的
If she hasn't already decided to run their campaign.
是的 这是个大事
That's right. This is big.
最重要的事
The biggest.
而且你值得这个
And no one deserves it more than you.
谢谢 - 祝你们两个午餐愉快
Thank you - You two have fun.
不 你说了你要来
No, you said you were gonna come.
不 是你说的
No, you did.
我工作特别多 实话实说
I got a desk full of work, and quite frankly,
当你离开这个办公室的时候我要忙的就更多了
I get a lot more done when you're out of the office.
Anthony 别开玩笑了 我需要你
Anthony, come on, I need you there.
听起来Bobbi已经决定加入你的竞选团队了
Sounds like Bobbi's already persuaded.
我需要你做我的左膀右臂 我最好的朋友
I need you as my right hand, my best friend, as...
我的千里眼和顺风耳
as my eyes and ears
留心我可能错过的细节
to pick up all the little things that I might miss.
哇哦 你可真会说话
Wow, you're really laying it on thick.
我必须要让你听进去
Well, I got to get through that thick skull.
我真的需要你 缺了你是真的不行
Look, I really need you there. I can't do this without you.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, okay.
谢了 - 没问题
Thank you - You got it.
这儿 给你 - 谢了
All right. Here you go - Thank you.
一个美味不健康裹糖霜的甜甜圈
One delicious unhealthy glazed donut,
还有一个非常健康的
and one very healthy
裹燕麦的素食的奇怪甜甜圈
vegan, oat-rolled kind of weird donut.
你选吧 - 这是陷阱吗
You choose - Is it a trick question?
是的 两个都是裹糖霜
Yes, they're both glazed
上面一层美味M&M巧克力豆的
and covered with delicious M&M'S.
哇哦 不是说好健康饮食的吗
Wow. What happened to our diets?
我也不知道 我们一周都吃的很健康了
I don't know. We've been good all week.
我觉得我们需要
I figured we might as well
给自己一个奖励 是不是 - 说得太好了
reward ourselves, right - I like the way you think.
干个甜甜圈
Cheers.
你没事吧 - 没事 你没事吧
You okay - Yeah, you?
应该吧
I think so.
哦 天啊 你们没事吧 - 我们很好
Oh, my God, are you okay - Yeah, we're fine.
我打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥ - 我们就是警♥察♥
I'll call the cops - We are the cops.
请在那边等待
Just wait over there, please.
你没事吧 - 你是瞎了吗 你没看到我吗
You okay - Are you blind? Did you not see me?
你在胡说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
是你撞了我们
You ran into us.
一点点而已
Barely!
你多大了 - 你多大了
How old are you - How old are you?
以防万一 我叫一下救护车
I'll call a bus, just in case.
什么味道
What's that smell?
可能就是汽油吧 - 不 不是汽油 和她一起站在那边
It's probably just gas - No, it's not gas. Step over there with her.
我认为你应该以平躺的姿势睡觉
I just think you should learn to sleep on your back.
Eddie 这是你从抖音上看到的 - 是抖音上的医生说的
Eddie, you saw this on TikTok - A doctor on TikTok.
应该叫江湖郎中
I think you mispronounced "quack."
Jamie 如果你继续以俯卧姿势睡觉
Jamie, if you keep sleeping on your stomach,
20年后 你的脊椎会断掉的
in 20 years, your spine is gonna snap.
这是科学
It's science.
嘿 Janko - 嘿
Yo, Janko - Hey.
你曾和Rachel Witten一起巡逻 - 是的
You used to ride with a Rachel Witten - Yeah.
她那时就是个疯子还是一直很贱
So, was she, uh, was she crazy then or just a bitch?
什么 - 你们在说什么
Excuse me - What are you guys talking about?
今早她干扰了我们的一个逮捕
She interfered in a collar we were making this morning.
现在她想陷害我们
And now she's trying to jam us up.
该死的社工
Frigging social workers.
她在受训成为社工 这是第二年
She's in training. Second year.
她居然不是正式的社工吗
She's not even the real deal?
Witten是个好警♥察♥
Witten was a great cop,
她很聪明并且很讲理
and she was always very smart and reasonable.
等一下 你在为她辩护
Oh, wait. Are you defending her?
Stephens 退后 - 注意你说话的语气
You need to take a step back, Stephens - And watch your tone.
Eddie
Eddie...
叛徒感觉到自己被议论了吧
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表