我帮你解决的那个
The one I solved for you.
我不需要你的帮助
I didn't need your help.
是吗 因为据我所知
Really? Because last time I checked,
我给你找到凶手了 - 不
I found you your perp. - No,
有人告诉你了一个名字
someone brought you a name
然后你把它转交给了处理这个案子
and you passed it forward to the detective
处理这个案子的警探 是我
whose case it was, me.
你想说什么 我做的不是正经的警♥察♥工作吗
What are you trying to say? That what I do isn't real police work?
我可没这么说 - 够了
I didn't say any such thing. - Enough. Enough.
伙计们 别这样 - 够了 伙计们
Guys, come on. - Enough, you guys.
你可以在别的地方谈
You can do this somewhere else,
比如嬉戏室
like romper room.
是的 你姐姐说得对
Yeah, your sister's right.
现在不是谈这个的时候 好吗
This isn't the time or the place, okay?
我要用蛋糕 让你们高兴起来
Well, I'm going to cheer you all up, with some cake.
蛋糕吗
Cake?
我们要庆祝什么特别的事吗
Are we celebrating something special?
是啊 我们要庆祝什么
Yeah, what are we celebrating?
我们要用蛋糕
We are celebrating
庆祝蛋糕
cake with cake.
庆祝蛋糕 好的
Celebrating cake, okay.
我觉得她想说的是
I think what she's trying to say is:
蛋糕让一切变得更好
Cake makes everything better.
哦 当然
Oh, of course.
完全正确
Exactly.
吃蛋糕不需要理由
You don't need a reason for cake.
总是这么乐于助人
Always so helpful.
总是这么痛苦
Always so bitter.
听着 你们得去别的地方解决
Look, you guys need to settle this somewhere else.
你是对的
You're right.
我会让Jamie轻松点的
Uh, I'll make it easy on Jamie.
晚安各位
Good night.
Danny
Danny...
不 不 不 你不能走
No, no, no, you can't leave.
我带了蛋糕
I brought cake.
我的那份给Jamie吧
Jamie can have my cake,
让他也吃了
and eat it, too.
Danny 等我一下
Danny, come on, wait up.
我跟你没什么可说的
I got nothing to say to you.
Danny
Danny.
怎么
What?
你真不明白我为什么觉得这值得吗
You really don't see why I thought this was worth it?
不 我不明白
No, I don't.
我觉得这个案子你夹带太多个人感情了
I think you're taking this case too personally.
怎么说
Mm-hmm, how's that?
丈夫感到内疚
The husband feeling guilty
因为他妻子的死了
for the wife's death,
两个小男孩没有了妈妈
two young boys coming up without a mom.
和那没有关系 这是个巧合
That's got nothing to do with anything. It's a coincidence.
我只想说 退后一步
I'm just saying, take a step back.
听着 我们的看法不一样 好吗
Look, we see things differently, okay?
我们一直都是
We always have.
所以我们为什么不
So, why don't we just
继续求同存异
continue to agree to disagree?
听着 没什么可争论的 好吧 - 好
Look, no argument there. All right? - Good.
别再越级行事了
And never go over my head again.
你还穿尿布时候我就开始抓人了
I was making collars when you were in diapers.
所以这是因为我在你眼里来说不够警♥察♥吗
Oh, so this is about me not being cop enough for you?
是这样吗 - 不是
Is that it? - No.
这是关于你工作起来
It's about you doing the job
就像你还是哈佛法学院的学生一样
like you're still a Harvard law student.
你的方法不是唯一的方法 Danny
Your way isn't the only way, Danny.
你好像很生气 很嫉妒
It's like you're just pissed off and jealous
我不再是什么菜鸟警♥察♥了
that I'm not some rookie cop anymore,
我不再是你
that I'm not your-your younger brother
还没当上警长的弟弟
who hasn't made sergeant.
你以为我嫉妒你当上警长了吗
Oh, you think I'm jealous that you made sergeant?
让我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
警衔不能衡量警♥察♥的好坏
Stripes don't make the cop, okay?
我觉得你嫉妒 是因为我很擅长我的工作
I think you're jealous because I'm good at what I do,
因为你不知道作为警♥察♥
because you don't know everything
需要知道的一切
there is to know about being a cop,
还有 没错 现在我的职务比你高了
and, yeah, now I outrank you.
我才不管你的警衔呢
I don't give a damn about your rank, okay?
我在乎的是如何把工作做对
I give a damn about doing the job the right way
怎么抓到坏人 仅此而已
and catching bad guys, period.
这是正确的做法
This was the right play.
更大的坏人会被打倒
The bigger bad guy goes down.
为什么你看不出来
Why can't you see that?
你想过去查一下
Did it ever occur to you
你的线人吗
to check your source?
你有没有想过去问问
Did you ever think to ask
为什么她这么轻易就供出Elijah
why she gave up Elijah's name so easy?
我猜你叫我们来
I assume you asked us here
是告诉我们 助理检察官Davis被调任了吗
to say ADA Davis has been reassigned?
助理检察官Davis自杀身亡
ADA Davis died by suicide.
我猜恶魔终于找上他了
I guess his demons finally got to him, huh?
不要说话
Be quiet.
放尊重点 聪明鬼
Show some respect, smart ass.
我们是来告诉你 除了
We're here to inform you that in addition
贩毒的指控
to the charges of drug trafficking,
我们会提出新的指控
we will be filing new charges.
一级行贿罪
Bribery in the first degree,
一级威胁罪
menacing in the first degree,
以及二级妨碍
and obstruction of governmental administration
政♥府♥管理罪
in the second degree.
饶了我吧 有什么证据吗
Give me a break. With what evidence?
Robert Davis留给我们一份宣誓书面证词
Robert Davis left us a sworn affidavit
承认自己的错误
owning up to his mistakes,
承认他为你的委托人工作
and admitting that he worked for your client.
这在法庭上是不被接受的
It's not admissible in court.
不能
No, it's not,
但是他录下了
but the conversations he recorded
和你的客户的对话
with your client are.
他给我们的证据 足以让他坐一辈子牢
And he gave us more than enough to put him away for life.
搞什么鬼 你说我们是清白的
What the hell? You said we were in the clear!
别再说了
Not another word.
坐下来
Sit down.
如果我发现你知道这件事
If I find out you knew anything about this,
我会亲自确保你被取消律师资格并被起诉
I will personally see to it that you're disbarred and prosecuted.
你有什么要说的吗
What do you have to say for yourself?
对不起Panos
I'm sorry, Panos.
我搞砸了 - 怎么说
I-I messed up. - Tell me about it.
这是一个失误
It was a mistake.
什么失误
What was a mistake?
我让Marco跑了
I let Marco get away.
我杀了一个无辜的女人
And I killed an innocent woman.
你不是应该等着我说吗
Shouldn't you be waiting for me to say that?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这不就是你过来的原因吗
Isn't that why you're here?
就为了让我对着麦克风认罪吗
To get me to confess to something on a little mic?
老兄 什么 - 我不是三岁小孩
Dude, what? - I wasn't born yesterday,
你这个没用的白♥痴♥
you worthless idiot.
嘿
Hey.
事实上我们只是想让你过来
Actually, we just needed to get you down here
这样我们就能把你抓起来
so we could lock you up.
凭什么
For what?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
那孩子刚说 他开枪打了一个女人
That kid just said he shot the woman.
你应该小心你信任的人
You should be careful who you trust.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表