我...
I'm...
我很抱歉之前让Jamie来和你沟通
I'm sorry about sending Jamie in here the other day.
我很抱歉 对这一切都感到抱歉
I'm just... I'm sorry, about all of it.
好的 你...
Okay, you...
充满歉意比你惹是生非更让人讨厌
you being apologetic is even worse than you being nosy.
你至少找到你想要找到的东西了吧
Did you at least find what you were looking for?
我为什么私自调查了你发现的偷狗一案
The reason I stole your dog-napping case?
是和她有关吗
Does it have something to do with her?
确实和她息息相关
It has everything to do with her.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
之前没事 但是在我办砸了之后就有事了
Not after how I screwed up.
那天 见过你和Badillo之后
The other day, after you and Badillo came to me,
我看了你的调查记录
I was reading your notes
在我去专管分队的路上 我突然意识到
on my way up to the squad and I realized
Elyse告诉你的事情
that Elyse told you
和Kelly几周前对我说的事情一模一样
exactly what Kelly told me a few weeks ago.
她哭着回了家
She came home crying.
她告诉我 有人在街上抢了她的狗
She told me someone grabbed her dog on the street
然后开着一辆红车逃跑了
and then sped off in a red car.
你不是在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
我那时做了什么 我只是...
What did I do? I just...
指责她不负责任 就像
accused her of being irresponsible and losing it
她丢了手♥机♥一样丢了狗
the same way that she lost her cell phone
或者像她不想做家务一样说了谎话
or the way she doesn't do her chores.
我的女儿跑向我诉说她的痛苦
That little girl came to me and she was brokenhearted
我却把她当成了一个罪犯
and I treated her like a perp.
管理一个分局压力很大
Running this house has got to be stressful.
但是这不是借口 - 下次
Eh, it's no excuse - Next time you have
你压力大的时候 你可以说 "嘿 Janko 我们去喝一杯吧"
a stressful day, you say, "Hey, Janko, let's go get a beer."
真的吗
Really?
警局里女士很少
Ladies in this business
并且都相隔甚远
are few and far between.
更应该
Might as well
大家聚在一起喝喝酒 吐吐槽 是吧
get drunk and bitch about it together, right?
是的 谢谢你 Janko
Yeah. Thank you, Janko.
让我找一下Badillo
Uh, let me find Badillo
然后我们一起想办法找到那辆红车
and we'll figure a way to find that red car.
不 停下 放开我
No, stop! Let go of me!
是的 Youngblood抓了她
Yep. Youngblood got her.
看看他 光天化日之下地劫持人♥质♥
Look at him. Right out in the open.
一点也不怕被发现
Not a care in the world.
她一定很害怕 - 是的
She must be scared out of her mind - Yeah.
如果我们通知了他的联络员
And if we'd alerted the handler
就像我们之前决定的那样
from the jump like we should have...
你是说如果我那样做了
You mean if I had.
我只是在试图弄清楚你到底是怎么想的
I'm just trying to understand where your head's at.
我们有很多案件
We have tons of cases and...
但是你想抽时间帮助你的朋友 也没有问题
fine, you want to help your friend.
但是在他明确的表示了拒绝之后
But after he blew us off,
我们决定联♥系♥他的联络员 突然之间
we agreed we would call the handler, and then,
你告诉Naomi "我们会负责到底"
suddenly you tell Naomi, "Yes, we're on the case."
我看到了他的孩子 然后突然意识到
I looked at his kids and it occurred to me
不能由他的联络员来结束这一切
his handler can't be the one to do this.
是我告诉他办案要投入一切
I'm the one that taught him to go all in on a case.
唯一能让他
The only way to guarantee him
安全回家的办法就是
getting home safely to his family
由我把他带回家
is for me to be the one to get him out.
好的
Okay.
所以 现在怎么办
So, here we are.
最后一次
For the last time.
我发誓
I promise you that.
John打来的电♥话♥
It's John.
嘿 发生了什么事
Hey. What's going on?
Danny 他们抓了她
Danny, they have her.
我不知道他们把她放在了那里 但是我无意间听到
I don't know where, but I overheard
他对另一名帮派成员
Youngblood talking with one of
说他需要
the other guys about how
让我乖乖听话 留了一手
he needs insurance on me.
他们识破了你 - 不是 Danny
They made you - No, Danny,
他们以为我很疯狂 因为我因路怒症而被逮捕了
because get collared for road rage makes me seem squirrelly.
他认为我明天会把抢劫办砸
He thinks I'm gonna screw up the heist tomorrow.
Danny
Danny...
我现在就想
it's everything I can do
把他一枪毙命
not to shove a gun in this guy's face right now.
不 如果你这么做了
No. You do that,
就会有人
whoever's holding a gun to her head
杀了你的妻子的
is gonna pull the trigger.
先回到他们身边
Just get back to them.
好吗 我一会会通知你新的计划
Okay? And I'll text you with the plan.
我们有计划了
So, you have one?
还没有
No.
但是我在努力了
But I'm working on it.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你愿意见我 Paula
Thanks for seeing me, Paula.
我反正也想找你谈谈了
Yeah, well, I was about to reach out to you,
但是你先来了
but you beat me to it.
所以 他把事情告诉你了
So, he told you.
在他父亲生日的那一晚
On the night of his dad's birthday,
Joe突然出现 看起来很伤心的样子
Joe shows up out of the blue, upset.
却没有说他为什么不开心 但是
And I couldn't get a clue out of him, but after
在第40次
pushing his dinner around his plate
给他递晚饭后
for the 40th time...
你破解了他
You broke him.
我的儿子不是罪犯
My son is not a perp.
用错了词 我很抱歉
Not a good choice of words, Frank. Sorry.
谁能比母亲更会和儿子沟通 是吧
Well, better than Mom, right?
确实比祖父强
Well, and certainly not a grandfather.
所以你是来咨♥询♥如何更容易
So, did you come here looking for pointers
破解他的吗
on how to break him?
不
No.
只是为了更了解他
Just to understand him.
听着
Look, uh...
我只是不确定
I'm just not...
我的想法和做法 这对于我来说是新领域
really sure of my sight here, this is new terrain for me.
Frank 你有其他的孙子和孙女
You have other grandkids, Frank.
是的 我看着他们长大
Yeah, and I watched them grow up
参加少年棒球队 参加学校的剧目演出
in Little League and at school plays
出席家庭聚餐 但是我没有和Joe经历过这一切
and at the dinner table, but I don't have that with Joe.
而现在...
And right now...
我们就像是陌生人
we might as well be strangers.
所以不要对他发号♥司令
So maybe don't bark orders at him
还期待他的尊敬
and expect a snap salute.
他是这么说的吗
Is that what he said?
差不多吧
In so many words.
这还包括了你的理解
And maybe some of your own?
Joe从小到大
The way my Joe grew up,
一直和我一起对抗全世界
it was pretty much me and him against the world.
尽管我很珍惜这种情谊
And... although that is a bond that I treasure,
这对他来说不太公平
maybe it hasn't done him any favors.
对人防备过重
Tough to lower those walls with anyone new.
特别是你们一大家子一起知道了他
Especially with all of you all coming at him at once.
像部落一样 带着你们的眼光 你们的习惯 你们的传统
Like a tribe, with your lore, your rituals, your traditions.
得了吧 我们只是一家人
Oh, come on. We're just a family.
我们确实很亲近 但是我们也不是外星人
Yeah, we're close-knit, but we're not from another planet.
但是你来了这里
Yet here you are.
寻求帮助
Looking for advice.
听着
Look...
我试图让他了解他的父亲
I tried to tell him about his father,
但是我和他老爸在一起的时间有限
but I only spent a small amount of time with his dad.
我知之甚少
And I only knew so much.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表