警♥察♥世家 第13季 第16集「赤♥裸♥真♥相♥ The Naked Truth」
呜啊 太冷
Brr. Too cold.
难道你不希望自己是1900年代初期的一名警探吗
Don't you wish you were a detective in the early 1900s,
受害者被发现在一个漂亮的豪♥宅♥里
when the victim was found in a nice mansion
噼啪作响的温暖壁炉旁遇害
by a warm crackling fireplace
所有十名嫌疑人都在书房♥里的烛台旁
and all ten suspects were lined up in the study
排成一排
next to the candlestick?
得了吧 纽约 看看这些灯光
Come on, New York, all these lights?
我完全感觉不到寒冷 - 我感觉得到
I don't even feel the cold. - Well, I do.
嘿 有什么发现吗
Hey, what do we got?
男性 白人 被打得不成人样 钱包被抢走
Male, white, beaten to a pulp and robbed of his wallet,
所以没有姓名 没有地址 没有年龄
so no name, no address, no age.
好极了 - 他还活着吗
Great. - But he's still alive?
勉勉强强 - 他怎么样了
Barely. - Hey, how's he doing?
严重的头部外伤
Severe head trauma.
希望他能挺到医院
Let's hope he makes it to the hospital.
有一些好消息...
Well, there is some good news...
有六个人目击了这件事
Half a dozen people saw it go down.
那我来负责他们
Well, I'll take 'em.
你回医院 查查看受害者的身份
You go back to the hospital and try to ID our vic.
不 我已经冻僵了
Nah, I'm already half-frozen.
还不如留下来
Might as well stay and finish the job.
我会和目击者谈话
I'll talk to the witnesses.
谢谢你 Tracy 很棒的晚餐
Thank you, Tracy. Amazing dinner.
是的 这个提拉米苏
Yes, and this tiramisu?
我可以吃 我不知道 再吃一打吗
I could eat, I don't know, a dozen more?
我希望她是在开玩笑
I wish she was joking.
哦 不 我知道
Oh, no, I-I know.
自打开店以来 她就一直这样狼吞虎咽
I've seen her shovel it in since I opened this place.
哦...
Oh...
喝着燃烧的伏特加酒飙车吗
Chased with flaming vodka shots?
不不不不 过去的事就过去了
No, no, no, no. Let's not talk about our past.
谢谢
Thank you.
说起来 今晚Sandi呢
Speaking of, where's Sandi tonight?
哦 Sandi上个月搬到城里
Oh, Sandi moved to the city last month
去高级餐厅了
to get into fine dining.
呃 Sandi 是我们的
Uh, Sandi is one of our
阿斯托利亚女魔头帮的朋友之一 - 哦
Astoria She-Devil Crew friends. - Oh.
很高兴见到你
It was so good to see you.
我也是 说真的...
And you. Seriously...
非常感谢你们在COVID-19大流行期间下的
thank you so much for all of your takeout orders
所有的外卖♥♥订单
that you put in during the pandemic.
你真的维持了我们的生计 - 看
I mean, you truly kept us afloat. - See?
而且 Jamie 终于见到你真是太好了
And, Jamie, it is so good to finally meet you.
超级大帅哥...
Such a dreamboat...
哦 我的天... 你每天晚上都烤焦我的牛排
Oh, my... You burn my bistecca every night,
现在你还砸了我的餐具
and now you drop my glassware?
新账旧账一起算 Stefano - 你给我滚远点
Get it together, Stefano. - You get out of my face!
哇 哇 哇 哇 哇!伙计们 搞什么啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Guys, really?
我以为你已经关门了
I thought you closed up already.
他们是老朋友了 放松
They're old friends. Relax.
呃 这是我的未婚夫
Uh, this is my fiancé
兼厨师 Mauricio
and our chef Mauricio
以及他的堂弟 Stefano
and his cousin Stefano,
他们总是吵架
who are always fighting.
餐馆里的常见事
Stuff that goes on in restaurants, I mean,
Eddie知道我在说什么
Eddie knows what I'm talking about.
很高兴见到你们 晚安
It was really good to see you. Good night.
好的 你也是
All right. You, too.
再见
Bye.
所以 祝贺你们在本科中取得的成功
So, congratulations on your undergraduate success
也祝你们在准备
and good luck as you prep
法学院入学考试时好运 因为
for the LSAT because,
除非在我考完以后 考试变简单了
unless it's gotten easier since I took it,
不然 你们都需要好运
you are all gonna need it.
请记住
Just keep in mind,
关于在哪里适用以及适用何种法律
amid all the coming decisions about where to apply
在所有即将做出的决定之中
and what type of law to practice,
回馈的反应都不会很快
that it is never too early to give back.
没有社区就无法伸张正义
Uh, justice cannot prevail without community,
所以也许可以找一个
so perhaps find
当地的慈善机构和志愿者
a local charity and volunteer.
我最喜欢的
A favorite of mine
慈善机构是隧♥道♥至高楼基金会
is the Tunnel to Towers Foundation,
它是为了纪念英勇的... - Bobbi 我得去看看
which honors the heroic... - Bobbi, I got to go.
911第一响应者的牺牲...
Sacrifice of the first responders on 9...
Erin Reagan 你收到法♥院♥传票了
Erin Reagan, you've been served.
呃...
Um...
对不起 请稍等一下
Excuse me for a moment.
什么
What?
Robert Davis的姐姐控告我
The sister of Robert Davis is suing me.
我们办公室的那个人
The guy from our office?
她声称是我造成了他的自杀
She's claiming that I made him take his own life.
那么 Gillson警官阻止了袭击吗
So, Officer Gillson stopped the attack?
只是阻止吗 他全速奔跑
Stopped? Try a full-speed run
从公园的长椅上飞跃而下
and a flying leap off a park bench,
在那个混♥蛋♥的屁♥股♥上狠踹了一脚
knocking a mook down on his sorry ass.
然后那个混♥蛋♥又站了起来 冲向她的搭档
Then the mook got back up, went after her partner,
Gillson警官又阻止了他 老大 这个女孩是英雄
and Officer Gillson stopped that as well. Boss, this girl is a champ.
当罪犯随后试图逃跑
And when the perp then tried to flee
并被路过的汽车撞到时 Gillson警官进行了心肺复苏
and got hit by a passing car, Officer Gillson did CPR
直到医护人员到达
till paramedics arrived.
这部分我可不想这么做
That part I could do without.
好吧 我相信她也不想
Well, I'm sure she could have, too.
我非常想和她握手
I'd sure like to shake her hand.
你可以的 在新闻发布会上
And you will at the press conference,
就在我之后
right after I do.
Garrett 到底在哪里
Where the hell's Garrett?
来了 抱歉来晚了
Right here, sorry for the delay.
打电♥话♥给你的联♥系♥人 特工 我们有一位英雄
Call your contacts, G-Man, we got a hero on our hands.
没错 还有请不要说"但是"
Yeah, and please don't say "but."
但是...我刚刚得到一个线索
But... I just got a tip
我们的英雄有一个 我们可以说 “警告级”吗?
that our hero comes with a, shall we say, caveat?
你能说得更含糊些吗
Could you be more vague?
一个PrivatelyPlus帐户
A PrivatelyPlus account.
一个什么
A what?
PrivatelyPlus是一个
PrivatelyPlus is a website
订阅者付费观看裸体女性的网站
where subscribers pay to see naked women.
或者男人
Or men.
或者有时是脚或手
Or sometimes feet or hands
或其他身体部位
or other body parts.
你怎么知道的
And you know this how?
因为我生活在现代世界
Because I live in the modern world?
好吧 我也是 但要适度
Well, so do I, but in moderation.
所以我猜你不会点击
So I'm guessing you won't be clicking the link
我刚刚发给你们三个的链接
I just sent the three of you.
我明白你的意思了
I get the concept.
也别看我
Don't look at me either.
我的意思是 我想 但我不会
I mean, I want to, but I won't.
哦 我的天...
Oh, for God's sake...
哇 她...
Wow, she's...
不仅仅是手和脚
And not just hands and feet.
从天堂到地狱啊
From a parade to walking papers.
对不起 Carlie
Sorry, Carlie.
她要因此被解雇吗
She's getting fired for this?
警♥察♥以前曾因为给裸体杂♥志♥当模特而被开除
Cops have been canned for posing for nudie mags before.
见鬼 我们已经因为在音抖上
Hell, we've dinged some people
穿着制♥服♥跳舞而惹恼了一些人
for dancing in uniform on TokTik.
是抖音 - 那个也是
TikTok. - That, too.
但Gillson警官在图片中并没有穿制♥服♥
But Officer Gillson isn't in uniform in the images.
不被认定为警♥察♥
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表