我在其他工地工作的工友
People I've worked with on other sites.
底层工人 移♥民♥
Laborers, immigrants.
他工资给的很少 然后当工人抱怨的时候
He pays them dirt, then, when they complain,
他就威胁他们
he threatens them,
说他认识移♥民♥局的人
says he knows people at Immigration.
所以你可以报♥警♥ 你不应该偷盗他的建筑材料
So you dial 911, you don't steal his lunch pail.
事情不是这么简单的
It's not that simple.
这些底层工人 他们相信了他的谎言
These laborers, they believe his lies.
他们相信他有权利驱逐他们出境
They believe he has the power to deport them.
他们不会配合警♥察♥的
They wouldn't cooperate.
那你就让他们配合警♥察♥
Then you make 'em cooperate.
我只拿走了
I only took back
Stutz欠他们的 没多拿一分
what Stutz owed them, not a penny more.
你自己获利了多少
And how much did you pocket?
一毛也没有
None.
我发誓
I swear to that.
听着 即使我相信你说的这些关于Stutz的事情
Look, even if I believed you about Stutz,
我担心现在我也对此无能为力了
I doubt there's anything we can do about it now.
你已经破坏了任何对他立案的可能
You've already jeopardized any case against him.
不 我能证实我的说法 我能让他开口承认
No... I can prove it. I can get him to talk.
这儿事情不是这么个流程
That's not the way this works.
他虐待的都是勤劳的工人
These are good, hardworking people he's abused.
有很多在家乡是工程师或者商人
A lot of them engineers, business owners back home.
请不要为了惩罚我而伤害到他们
Please don't punish these people for my mistakes.
我很抱歉 Gustavo
I'm sorry, Gustavo.
你的所作所为让我束手无策了
You've forced my hand.
刚刚需要左转 你错过了
It was a left back there. You just missed it.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
那就掉头
So turn around.
你回到东部是为了重新开始吗
You came back east to get a fresh start?
是的 - 嗯嗯
That's right - Uh-huh.
那为什么Alona接到了
So why the hell's Alona getting calls
Bernie Mendez的电♥话♥
from a guy like Bernie Mendez, hmm?
啊 不 Danny 不 你把事情弄错了
Ah, no, Danny, no, you got this all mixed up.
Bernie对我发誓
No, Bernie swore to me
他和Alona的消失没有一点关系
he had nothing to do with Alona's disappearance.
无论怎样 你都应该在一开始就和我坦白的
Doesn't matter, you should've told me from the start.
Bernie把Alona作为一个恩惠交给了我
Bernie set me up with Alona as a favor.
就是这样 好吗 他听说了Connie知道了我的处境
That's it, okay? He heard about Connie, my situation...
像Bernie这类人
A guy like Bernie
不会凭空给人恩惠的
doesn't do a favor for anyone
除非事后他能有回报
unless he's expecting something in return.
事情不是这样的
That's not what this is.
嗯嗯
Uh-huh.
到地方了 你就在这儿下车
This is your stop.
啊 得了吧
Ah, come on.
Danny
Danny.
下车
Get out.
我说了下车
I said get out!
我不是他们的同伙
I'm not running with those guys.
真的吗 那你为什么联♥系♥我
Really? Then why'd you call me
而不是直接报♥警♥
instead of calling the cops?
我告诉过你 这是为了保护Alona
I told you, this was to protect Alona.
即使到了现在 你还在对我说谎
Even now, you're still lying to me to my face.
Danny 这就是事实
Danny, this is the God's honest truth.
不 这不是 你只是为了保护
No, it isn't, this is about you protecting your 20 grand
你的2万元违法收入 然后
that you don't want to lose, and keeping yourself
不让自己因为卷入的麻烦
from getting busted
而被逮捕罢了
for whatever other racket you're involved in.
好吧 好吧 你就是这么想我的
Fine, fine. That's what you think of me?
是的 我就是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I think.
好吧 好吧 Danny
Fine. Fine, Danny.
再见 - 再见
I'll see you around - Yeah, I'll see you around.
再也不见
See you around.
他在哪
Where is he?
你没听过 耐心是美德这句话吗
Ain't you ever heard, "patience is a virtue"?
我喜欢行动 可以吗 我喜欢结果
I like action, okay? I like results.
我想要Tully Richards出现
What I would like is Tully Richards
在街角
to walk down that sidewalk,
这就是我想要的
that's what I would like.
你喜欢行动和结果
You like action and results,
但是却去竞选了检查官
and you're running for D.A.?
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
成为一名检察官
Only that being D.A.
就是成为一名政客
is just being a politician,
我知道它有它的好处
which I'm sure has its own rewards,
但是不包括行动和实际的结果
but action and actual results?
你将会很失望的
You're gonna be real disappointed.
你想说这话多久了
Well, how long you been sitting on that?
自从一开始
Since the beginning?
这话是什么意思
What are you talking about?
听起来你对我成为一名优秀的检察官
Sounds like you have strong doubts
有很大的疑虑
that I'll be an effective D.A.
我认为你会成为一名优秀的检察官
I think you'll make a great D.A.
我只是不明白你为什么会想成为一名检察官
I just don't understand why you want it.
Anthony 我已经做了
Anthony, I've been an A.D.A.
20多年的助理检察官了
for 20-something years.
你还是没有逃避我的问题
Ain't no answer to my question.
这句话是双重否定
And that's a double negative,
也就意味着我已经回答了你的问题
which means I did answer your question.
现在给我点薯片
Now give me those chips.
天啊 一周两次了
My man. Two times in the same week.
一定是我的幸运日
Must be my lucky day.
我也希望是 Johnny 我也希望是
I hope so, Johnny. I hope so.
所以这不是礼节性的访问
Take it this isn't a social call?
自从一个模范市民
Not when a model citizen
浑身带血的出现在警局门口
strolls through your precinct's front door covered in blood
还对局长承认了谋杀之后 就不是了
and confesses murder to the PC.
所以 不是 这不是礼节性的访问
So, no, not a social call.
太糟糕了 整件事 真的太糟糕了
Terrible thing, the whole story. Just awful.
确实是 - 无论需要我做什么
It sure is - Whatever I can help you with,
你只要张口就行
please just say the word.
是的 我有个问题
Yeah, I do have a question.
说吧
Shoot.
你能告诉我为什么这些
You want to tell me why the complaint reports
不同的家暴报告上
on all these domestic jobs
都是由两个同样的巡警签署的吗
were signed by two of your patrol officers?
他们就是负责案件的警员
They were the responding officers.
只是Jackson夫人告诉我 有几次
Except Mrs. Jackson told me that two detectives
是两个警探负责处理了她的案件
came to the apartment the last few times.
她完美的描述了
And she gave
你手下的Hobbs和Renfro警探小组
a pretty accurate description of your Hobbs and Renfro team.
这不可能 不 一定是她记错了
That's not possible. No, she's got that wrong.
是的 我就是这么告诉头儿的
Yeah, well, that's what I told the boss.
但是当我去调查她住所的监控录像时
But then I went and checked out her building security camera.
猜猜看我发现了什么...
And lo and behold...
她说的是实话
she's telling the truth.
这不可能
Well, that ain't right.
我会调查清楚这件事的
And I will certainly get to the bottom of it.
我很高兴听到你这么说 Johnny
I'm glad to hear that, Johnny.
分局事情很多
Got a lot going on here.
需要给我几天的时间来处理这件事
May take a couple of days to, uh, chase this down.
我明白 但是调查清楚 明白吗
I hear you, but get it done, okay?
我会的
Will do.
Reagan 你不能再掉进
Reagan, you got to get your head
Mickey的那一套里了
out of all this Mickey stuff.
你知道吗 曾经有段时间我把
You know, there was a time that I would have
Mickey当成了我的兄弟
counted Mickey as the fourth Reagan boy.
哦 那现在
Oh. And now?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表