我知道存在
I'm sure there's, pressure
让我调岗的压力
to place me on modified duty.
好吧
Well...
我应该被调岗
I should be modified.
我必须这么做 为了大家好
I have to be, for all our good.
你是否过度使用武力
Did you use excessive force?
没有 长官
No, sir.
你对我们进行公正调查的
Have you lost faith in our ability
能力失去信心了吗
to conduct a fair investigation?
绝对不是
Not at all.
那我就不明白了 警员
Then I'm at a loss here, Officer.
如果我照常工作 就证明我在总部有关系
If I stay on full duty, it'll prove I have a hook in One PP.
我不希望这样
And I don't want that.
这个决定取决于局长
That decision lies with the PC.
我已经做出了我的决定
And I've made mine.
我可以直说吗
May I speak freely?
难道不一直都是吗
Haven't you been?
你尽可能表现出没有
You go out of your way not to show favoritism
偏袒家里的任何人
to anyone in the family.
是的 我尽力了
Well, I try.
外界不是这么认为的
Perception out there's different.
好吧 我不担心这个
Well, I can't worry about that.
但我必须担心
But I have to.
作为你的家人 让我似乎
Being your family plays like
比绝大多数警♥察♥有优势和特权
a leg up and a free pass to the vast majority of cops.
这是那些不了解你我的人的看法
Who don't know you and don't know me.
他们也永远不会了解
And they never will.
听着
Look.
我没有给我的家人特殊待遇
I don't give my family special treatment.
但我也不会特别谴责他们
But I also don't subject 'em to special condemnation.
我知道如果你觉得这样做是不对的
I know you wouldn't keep me on patrol
你不会让我继续巡逻
if you didn't think it was the right thing to do.
是啊 所以是怎么回事
Yeah, so what's going on here?
我在保护我的名誉
I'm protecting my reputation.
我必须谨慎为上
I have to err on the side of caution here.
即使这意味着 我在风头过去前
Even if that means I'm gonna ride a desk
只能做文书工作
until this whole thing blows over.
这是代价
That's the price.
我不懂
I don't know.
感谢你能来 警探
I appreciate you coming, Detective.
我猜坏消息传得很快吧
Guess bad news travels fast?
我觉得你们处理证据可以更小心一点
I assumed you'd be more careful with your evidence.
我也是
Me, too.
听着 如果你叫我来
Look, if you asked me here
就想戳我痛处 那我还有事要做
to rub my nose in it, I got stuff to do.
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
我想向你道歉
I wanted to apologize.
再说一遍
Come again?
我们之间的事情变得非常私人
Things got very personal between us.
威胁你儿子性命的事
The threat to your sons' lives?
跟我一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with that.
你真是个圣人 谢谢
Well, you're a real saint, thanks.
我是个商人
I'm a businessman.
不 你是个毒贩
No, you're a drug dealer.
你杀了所有妨碍你的人
And you murder anyone who gets in your way.
那些死去的帮派成员
Those gang members who died...
都是在你的命令下被处决的
Who were executed under your orders.
他们都有很长的犯罪记录
They all had long criminal records.
十分暴♥力♥
Violent men.
我们都知道 没有他们 世界会安全得多
We both know the world's a lot safer without them.
那因为你的毒品而死去的无辜的人
Well, what about all the innocent people who die
算什么呢
from your poison?
没有他们世界会更安全吗
Is the world a lot safer without them?
我的产品很干净
I make a clean product.
如果我的经销商为了增加利润而改变它
If my distributors alter it to increase their profits,
他们要承担后果
they suffer the consequences.
对就像ADT
Right, like the ADTs.
我只是做个假设 听着
Well... I was speaking hypothetically. Look,
如果你有什么要说的 赶紧说
if you got something to say, just say it.
我有工作要做
I got work to do.
比如把我关进监狱里吗
Like keeping me in prison?
你说得对
You're damn right.
我尊重你的决心 警探
I respect your determination, Detective.
我在你身上看到了我的影子
You know, you remind me a lot of myself.
我和你一点也不一样
I'm nothing like you.
你没有为了得到你想要的
You didn't threaten the lives of my daughters
去威胁我女儿的生命吗
to get what you wanted?
但那都是过去的事了
But that's in the past.
就像你对我的案子
Like your case against me.
一个忠告
A word of advice.
放手吧
Let it go.
明白吗
Me entiendes?
我们走吧
Let's go.
你来了啊
There you are.
你有可以抢救的案子的清单吗
Do you have the list of salvageable cases?
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
怎么 怎么了
What's, what's wrong?
还记得Matthew Lassiter吗
Remember Matthew Lassiter?
那个你帮他拿到药房♥执照的人吗
The guy that you helped with his dispensary license?
是的
Yeah.
今天早上我顺路去看了他
I stopped by to see him this morning.
好的 他怎么样了
Okay, and how is he?
他死了
He's dead.
什么
What?
他在店里中枪了
He got shot in his store.
天啊 发生了什么事
My God. What happened?
一定是上周抢劫他的那个混♥蛋♥吧
Must have been the same prick that robbed him last week
确保Matthew指认不了他
making sure Matthew couldn't ID him.
有监控录像吗
Any surveillance video?
他一直背对着镜头 - 目击者呢
Kept his back to the camera. - Witnesses?
店里的顾客说 她没看到枪手
Customer in the shop says she didn't see the shooter.
相信我 你记得他的
And believe me, you would remember him.
Freddie James
Freddie James.
一个月来 他一直在恐吓这个社区
He's been terrorizing that neighborhood for a month.
我相信警♥察♥会抓到他的
Well... I'm sure the cops will catch him.
尽管如此 我还是想要一点时间处理这事
All the same, I'd like a little time to help make this right.
Anthony 我们现在遇到危机了
Anthony, we're in crisis right now.
每过一小时 就会有更多被告
Every hour that goes by, more defendants
将被释放
are gonna be released.
听着 他因为现在合法的事
Look, this guy lost three years of his life
蹲了三年监狱
in jail for something that is legal now.
然后本想好好生活
And then he took a bullet
却被一枪打死
for trying to make an honest living?
我不能就这么算了
I just can't let this go.
好吧 抓住他 尽快
Okay, catch him fast.
谢谢 我欠你个人情 - 是的
Thanks, I owe you one. - Yeah.
我会记你账上
I'll put it on your tab.
Martin Hughes吗
Martin Hughes?
我是Reagan警长
I'm Sergeant Reagan.
没花多长时间 - 什么
That didn't take long. - I'm sorry?
总得有人为这场火灾背锅
Got to blame this fire on someone.
为什么不是仓库主管呢
Why not the warehouse supervisor?
我只是想问几个问题 - 省省吧
I just want to ask some questions. - Save you the trouble.
这是场事故早晚要发生
This was a disaster waiting to happen.
我一直在要求资源 来确保
I kept asking for the resources to make
这里安全 而答案永远都是 不行
this place safe, the answer was always no.
如果你知道起火的原因
If you know how the fire started...
我说完了
I'm done talking.
我不会再作茧自缚
I'm not gonna give them any more rope to hang me with.
我想和你的手下谈谈
I'd like to talk to your staff.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表