Hands behind your back. For the murders of Sarah Montgomery...
Janine 给Solomon和Rubin打电♥话♥ 告诉他们我需要
Janine, call Solomon and Rubin and tell them I need
他们最好的刑事辩护律师
their best criminal defense attorney.
可能在法庭上被用来对付你
May be used against you in a court of law.
你的当事人面临两项谋杀罪指控
Your client's looking at two counts of murder.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
哦真的吗 好吧 太好了
Oh, really? Well, great.
那么你不会介意他为我们回答几个问题
Then you won't mind him answering a few questions for us
这样我们就可以消除所有的困惑
so we can clear up all the confusion.
我的委托人是个病人 警探
My client is a sick man, Detective.
您认为
You think?
如果他是无辜的 他应该能够
If he's innocent, he should be able
给我们一个不在场证明
to give us an alibi.
我的客户患有
My client is suffering from
极度精神痛苦
extreme psychiatric distress
由他在工作地点被捕引起的
brought on by his arrest at his place of work.
或者也许它是因为杀害了
Or maybe it was brought on by killing
两个无辜的年轻女人
two innocent young women.
他既恐惧又沮丧
He's fearful and depressed,
我担心他的安全
and I fear for his safety.
我想知道Sarah和Maryanne被他杀死之前
I wonder how fearful and depressed
她们有多恐惧和沮丧
Sarah and Maryanne were before he killed them.
你想谈谈那个吗 博士
You want to talk about that, Doc?!
出自 马太福音 6:14
如果你原谅别人对你犯下的罪...
If you forgive others their sins against you...
Walker博士 别再说了
Dr. Walker, do not say another word.
你的天父也会原谅你 - Walker博士
Your heavenly Father will also forgive you. - Dr. Walker!
Walker博士
Dr. Walker!
嘿,停下!嘿!- Walker博士!
Hey, stop! Hey! - Dr. Walker!
我们在这里需要一些帮助 停下来 停下
We need some help in here! Stop! Stop.
快点
Come on.
把他带走
Get him a bus seat.
天父 赦免他们的过犯
Heavenly Father, forgive them their trespasses.
住口
Shut up.
他显然是在装模作样
He's clearly faking it.
看 我很乐意鼓励我的客户
Look, I'd be happy to encourage my client
回答你的问题
to answer your questions,
但他显然没有心理承受能力
but he clearly doesn't have the mental capacity
接受审讯
to sit through an interrogation.
我希望他由专业人士评估
I'd like him evaluated by a professional.
你真的认为他通过装疯
You really think he's gonna get out of
可以逃避目前面临的指控吗
these charges he's facing by pretending to be crazy?
我认为他不会面临任何指控
I think he won't face any charges
因为你所拥有的一切都是偶然的
because everything you have is circumstantial.
好吧 拭目以待 - 好的
Well, we'll see about that. Fine.
带他去Bellehaven精神病院
Get him to Bellehaven Psychiatric,
关于嫌犯的精神疾病方面
否则我将向法官提交730 谢谢
or I will file a 730 with the judge. Thank you.
他知道自己在做什么 他策划了那些谋杀
He knew what he was doing. He planned those murders!
什么
What?
我们从他办公室得到的头发
The hairs we got from his office,
和我们的受害者都不匹配
they don't match either of our victims.
Erin 怎么样了
Erin, how did it go?
大陪审团拒绝起诉
Grand jury refused to indict.
他们不认为Jennifer Carpenter想杀人
They didn't see Jennifer Carpenter as a killer,
他们将她视为反击的受害者
they saw her as a victim who fought back.
在当今的环境下 这才是最重要的
And in today's climate, that's all that matters.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你很遗憾你赢了还是她逃脱了谋杀罪
You're sorry you won or that she got away with murder?
如果有什么安慰的话 我相信她
If it's any consolation, I believe her.
我相信他强♥奸♥了她
I believe he raped her,
我相信她刺他是出于自卫
and I believe that she stabbed him in self-defense.
好吧 他可能强♥奸♥了她
Well, he may have raped her,
但这是冷酷的 经过深思熟虑的报复
but this was cold, calculated revenge.
她早早就去那个办公室为了杀他 这是她计划好的
She went to that office early to kill him, and she planned it.
但我无法立案
But I can't make a case
根据我的直觉,所以...
based on my gut, so...
你赢了
you win.
澄清一下 这些天里我其实没感觉
Just for the record, I don't feel much
自己像赢家
like a winner at all these days.
Erin 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Erin. I've been calling you.
哦 我在大陪审团 我没看手♥机♥
Oh. I was in the grand jury. I didn't have my phone.
我终于知道凶器是从哪里来的了
I finally found out where the murder weapon came from.
Jennifer Carpenter买♥♥了一把猎刀
Jennifer Carpenter purchased a hunting knife
就在谋杀的前一天
the day before the murder.
甚至问它是否可以杀死大型动物
Even asked if it could kill a large animal.
Anthony 大陪审团投票决定不起诉
Anthony, the grand jury voted not to indict.
太晚了
It's too late.
经上写着说
It is written,
"复仇在我
"Vengeance is mine.
我将以永恒的黑暗报答背信者"
I will repay the faithless with everlasting darkness."
你会"报答"的 好吧 闭上你的嘴
You're gonna pay, all right. Shut your mouth.
先生 你会伤害自己的
Sir, you're gonna hurt yourself.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
箴言书 Proverbs 25:21
"如果你的敌人饿了 喂食他们
"If your enemies are hungry, feed them.
"如果他们渴了
"If they're thirsty,
给他们水" - 我要去叫保安
give them a drink." - I'm gonna get security.
谢谢
Thank you.
够了 烦死了
All right, knock it off already.
没人相信你的屁话
Nobody's buying your crap.
我杀了她们所有人
I killed all of them.
我知道你杀了她们
I know you killed all of them.
她们两个 博士
All two of them, Doc.
那只是你认为的
That's what you think.
有多少人 博士 - 走吧 Walker博士
How many were there, Doc? - Let's go, Dr. Walker.
等一下 有多少人
Wait a minute, how many were there?
等一下 等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你♥他♥妈♥的说清楚 - 警探
What the hell are you talking about? Detective,
放开他 往后站
let go of him. Step aside!
"恶人得胜要到几时呢"
"How long will the wicked triumph?"
有多少人 博士
How many were there, Doc?
我们接手 - "恶人得胜要到几时呢?"
We got it from here. "How long will the wicked triumph?"
有人吗
Hello?
阳光房♥
Sunroom.
呃 Henry在哪里
Uh, where's Henry?
哦 每天3-5点的时候他都会和基友们出去玩
Oh, he's out with the boys from his days in the 3-5.
嘿 来 坐吧
Hey, come on, sit down.
这是给我的
This for me?
这是
It is.
波本酒
Bourbon.
那是你♥爸♥爸的最爱
It was your dad's favorite.
那个 前几天我对你不公
Uh, I was unfair to you the other day,
我欠你一个道歉
and I owe you an apology.
呃 实际上 我了解了他的想法
Uh, actually, I picked his brain,
他分享了很多很棒的东西
and he shared a lot of great stuff.
所以 如果有的话 我真的欠你一句谢谢
So if anything, I actually owe you a thanks.
呃 我不是指文书作业
Uh, I don't mean about the desk assignment.
哦
Oh.
看...
Look...
当然你会有种与你父亲比较的感觉
of course you feel compared to your father.
我们认识他 你甚至从未见过他
We knew him. You never even met him.
我们失去了他
We lost him.
他从来也不是你的错
He was never really yours to lose.
然后我们找到了你
And then we found you.
我敢肯定你觉得你有点……
And I'm sure you felt like you were kind of being...
有时像在照X光
X-rayed sometime.
就像我们在你身上看到了一些
Like we figured some shadow
他的身影
or shape in you
仿佛能把他带回我们身边
would bring him back to us
一小会儿
for a moment.
所以...
So...
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表