酒保 来两杯拉格啤酒 谢谢
Bartender. Two lagers, please.
你看到Duncan警监了吗
You seen Captain Duncan anywhere?
不 还没有
Nope, not yet.
真不敢相信他这就退休了
Can't believe he's retiring already.
我不敢相信他这么受欢迎
I can't believe he's this popular.
免费吧台很受欢迎 - 酒来了
It's the open bar that's popular. - Here you go.
至少这是我来这里的原因
At least that's why I'm here.
哦
Oh!
搞什么鬼 - 小心点 伙计
What the hell?! - Watch where you're going, man.
我吗 你刚洒了我一身
Me? You just... You spilled all over me.
你碰到我了 伙计
You ran into me, buddy.
你真的要把啤酒泼我身上
You really are gonna dump a beer on me
然后说这是我的错吗
and then say it's my fault?
你为什么不赶紧回家睡一觉
Why don't you go home and sleep it off.
好了 好了 好了 - 信不信我把你
All right, all right, all right. - I'll throw you through
从这酒吧里扔出去 - 你试试看
that freaking bar. - I'd like to see you try.
够了 不值得 我们走吧
Hey, enough. It's not worth it, let's go.
你该庆幸她在这里 伙计
You're lucky she's here, pal.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
Abigail Abigail 走了
Abigail. Abigail. Come on,
我们离开这里 走吧
let's get out of here. Come on.
Luger餐厅呢
What about Luger's?
得了吧 Eddie
Come on, Eddie.
那是旅游陷阱 你知道的
That's a tourist trap and you know it.
你把我其他晚宴的点子都否了
Well, you've shut down all my other dinner ideas.
这个你到底要和哪个性感妹妹约会啊
Who is this hot date anyway?
算了 当我没说
Ah, forget I asked.
哦 太好了 我刚要报♥警♥
Oh, thank God! I was just calling the cops.
你们得帮帮我
You have to help me.
冷静 发生了什么事
Calm down. What happened?
这个叫Jon Donnelly的人在分手之后
This guy Jon Donnelly's been following me
一直在跟踪我
ever since I cut things off with him.
我们几周前在约会软件上匹配到
We matched a few weeks ago on a dating app.
他现在有跟踪你吗
Well, is he following you now?
他刚来过我的咖啡店
He was just in my coffee shop.
我一看到他就跑了
I ran when I saw him.
天啊 我连钱包都没带
Oh God, I even left my purse.
好吧 我们跟你一起回去拿
Okay, we'll walk back in with you to retrieve it.
然后你可以告诉我们 你在哪里见到他
And then you can show us where you saw him.
好的 谢谢你们
Okay, thank you.
给你
Here you go.
那是你的钱包吗
Is that your purse?
你看见他了吗
Do you see him?
没有
No.
没有 他一定是走了
No, he must have left.
所以 发生什么了
So, what happened?
他走进一家公共咖啡店
He came into a public coffee shop,
对你做了什么
and did what, exactly?
什么都没做 因为我跑了
Nothing, because I ran.
他有对你做过什么吗 诸如此类
Has he ever laid hands on you, anything like that?
没有 没有 但是
No, no. No-no-no, but...
他跟你说过什么吗
Did he say anything to you?
他盯着我看
He looked at me.
这并不违法
That's not exactly illegal.
他到处跟着我
He keeps showing up everywhere.
公♥寓♥外面 这里 健身房♥
Outside my apartment, here, my gym.
我不知道他怎么知道我要去哪里...
I don't know how he knows where I'm gonna be...
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay, I'm-I'm sorry,
但就你目前提供的情况
but with what you've given us,
我们能做的不多
There's not a whole lot we can do.
不 不 不 求你们了
No, no, no. Please.
求你们了
Please.
好吧 如果他再靠近你
Okay, if he comes near you again,
给我们打电♥话♥
you give us a call.
就这样吗
That's it?
就你目前提供的情况 只能这样
With what you've given us, yeah.
通过与当地大学的合作
And in partnership with local universities,
我们办公室很自豪地宣布一项900万美元的项目
our office is proud to announce a nine million dollar initiative
来帮助那些有精神疾病的人
to help those with mental health disorders
涵盖所有的社会经济阶层
in a program that will span all socioeconomic classes.
现在我来回答你们的问题
I'll now answer any questions you may have.
你对你的丈夫有外遇
Do you have any response to the reports
这件事作何回复
that your husband is having an affair?
网站"五市真♥相♥"
The website Five Borough Facts
刚刚发表了一篇文章 这是真的吗
just released an article about it. Is it true?
"五市真♥相♥"吗
Five Borough Facts?
是那些说市长
The guys who said the mayor
正在城市的供水系统里下毒的网站吗
is actively poisoning the city's water supply?
他们说如果你连自己的家都管不好
They're saying if you can't keep your own house in order,
你怎么能管好地方检察官办公室吗
how can you run the D.A.'s office?
你们现在就在做这种报道吗
This the kind of reporting you guys are doing now?
打断新闻发布会 获取素材
Interrupting press conferences to get material
就为了你写的八卦专栏吗
for whatever cheap gossip column you're writing?
我只是在做我的工作
I'm just doing my job.
也许你该换个新工作了
Maybe you should get a new one.
还有问题吗 没有吗
Any other questions? No?
很好 我们到此结束
Good, we're done here.
Kimberly 你还好吗
Kimberly, are you okay?
别管我 Erin
Leave it alone, Erin.
嘿
Hey.
该死 该死
Damn. Damn it.
警♥察♥
Hey, hey. Police!
你被捕了
Hey, you're under arrest.
站住 停下来 停下来
Hey! Stop right there! Stop! Stop!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right!
你被捕了
Hey, you're under arrest...
伙计 我什么都没做
Man, I didn't do nothing to you.
我抓到无证经营了
I got you vending without a license.
就因为我卖♥♥玩偶
Are you really trying to arrest me
你就要逮捕我吗
for slinging Beanie Babies?
你今天闲的没事干了吗
Have you nothing else to do today?
还有你参与的劫车案
That and the carjackings you've been involved with.
劫车 你在说什么 劫车
Carjackings? What are you talking about, carjackings?
你是说你只是碰巧
You mean, you just happened to be
在最近三起案件现场吗
at the location of the last three?
我不知道
I don't know.
把手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
哦 别这样 我的电♥话♥还在 对吧
Oh, come on. I still got my phone call, right?
因为我得给D哥哥打个电♥话♥
'Cause I got to call Brother D.
等我们到了分局你可以给你D哥哥打电♥话♥ - 好吧
You can call Brother D when we get to the precinct. - All right.
D哥哥 D哥哥 好哥哥
Brother D. Brother D, my man.
我就知道你不会让我失望
I knew you wouldn't let me down.
Bugs
Bugs.
你是D哥哥吗
You're Brother D?
是的 你抓了Bugs吗
Yeah. You collared Bugs?
是的 他跟你有什么关系
Yeah. What's he to you?
他是我的线人
He's my CI.
是啊 我和D哥哥是老交情了
Yeah, me and Brother D go way back.
好了 别这么叫我了
Okay, stop calling me that.
你为什么要抓他
What'd you get him for?
无证经营
Vending without a license,
但他是一系列劫车案的嫌疑人
but he's a suspect in a series of carjackings.
不 不 这听起来不像Bugs
No, no. That doesn't sound like Bugs.
他在其中三个案发地点 是巧合吗
He was at three of them. It'd be some coincidence.
让我跟他谈谈吗
You want me to talk to him?
不可能 - 我刚说了 我认识这家伙
No way. - I'm just saying, I know the guy.
我可以跟他谈 - 这是我的案子
I could talk to him... - This is my investigation.
我没说不是 我只是说
I didn't say it wasn't, I'm just saying
我也许能说服他
I can probably get through to him.
行了 让我来帮你
Come on, let me help.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表