He's on the move.
嫌犯在行动
Heading south on broadway towards 46th street.
正沿百老汇大道向南往46街移♥动♥
Cuckoo! You're screwed!
布谷! 你是傻布!
All right, all right, all right.
好了好了
calm down.
别激动
I'm lieutenant McCarthy, sir. How are you doing today?
我是McCarthy队副 先生 您今天过得好吗?
And I'm crazy! Sir!
我是疯子! 长官!
Why don't you just step down, And we can talk, okay?
您先下来 咱们好好谈谈
No, no, no. Screw you!
才不要 去死吧!
And you! And you! All of you!
还有你! 你! 都去死!
What are you looking at, huh?
看屁啊
Food for the needy!
食物要分给饥饿的人
Hey, hey! Come on now.
喂 别闹了
Not for the greedy!
不能分给贪婪的人!
Move the perimeter back 50 feet immediately.
大家都往后退几步
Food for the needy! Not for the greedy!
食物要分给饥饿的人! 不能分给贪婪的人!
Screw you!
去死吧!
Come on. See if you can lay a hand on him, okay?
你过去看看能不能把他弄下来
Screw you all!
都去死吧!
Sir, you need to step down immediately, okay?
先生 请你马上下来
Yah!
呀!
Hey!
喂!
Get away from me.
放开我
Sir, get down.
先生 快下来
Don't you touch me.
你少碰我
I'll kick your ass. You want some money?
我踹死你哦 你们要钱吗?
Ow! Mommy!
妈妈!
Hey, watch the girl.
看好小孩
Yah! Hah! Use the stun gun.
上电击枪吧
Price check! Price check! Price check!
价格对比! 价格对比! 价格对比!
Price check! price check!
价格对比! 价格对比!
Oh, god.
天哪
Do you know what monday is?
知道周一是什么日子吗?
No.
不知道
The anniversary...
周年纪念日啊
Whose?
谁的?
Ours.
咱俩的
What?
啊?
As partners.
搭档一周年啦
It's been exactly a year, which means--
整整一年了 也就是说...
Monday, my probationary period is officially over.
到周一 我的试用期就彻底结束啦
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you. Where you gonna take me?
谢谢 你准备带我去哪里庆祝?
Oh, first of all, you know you lucked out with me.
得啦 首先 能跟我搭档 是你上辈子修来的福气
Second of all, we need to celebrate the fact
其次 现在我跟你平起平坐了
That I'm now officially your equal.
怎么都得庆祝一下吧
Let's not go too far.
你先别急着得意啊
I've still got a lot more hours on the job.
我工时比你久多了
12-david, be advised.
12D请注意
We're receiving a 52, domestic disturbance,
接到家庭纠纷警情
oh, man.
别啊
At 190 west end avenue.
地址西区大道190号♥
Why is it every time I'm eating... We get a job?
怎么回♥回♥我一吃东西就出事啊?
Maybe 'cause you're always eating.
那是因为你嘴就没停过
Oh...
DEA证物箱
Happy dust,
快乐粉
Pebbles, pills, Hash,
可♥卡♥因♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥ 印度大♥麻♥
Meth.
冰♥毒♥
You seeing this? There's got to be $30 million worth of drugs here.
瞅瞅 这些毒品至少值3千万
It's got to be a hundred degrees out, Reagan.
今天外面能有40度 Reagan
Will you come on, lighten up.
别抱怨了 高兴一点嘛
It's overtime. Besides, I brought you an iced coffee.
都得加班 再说了 我给你买♥♥了冰咖啡
Rick Siblano, DEA.
我是DEA的Rick Siblano
Susan Martinez, one of our lab techs.
这是我们实验室的研究员Susan Martinez
Just for the record, this guy never buysme a coffee.
我就随口一说啊 不过这位先生从没给我买♥♥过咖啡
She'll be driving the truck.
她会负责开车
Just for the record, this guy never lets anyone else drive.
我也随口一说啊 这位先生从来不让别人开车
Come on. She's just mad 'cause I talked her into the detail, that's all.
别闹啦 因为我骗她来加班当保镖 正生我气呢
So, what's the story here?
咱们什么计划?
We're going to, uh, escort $30 million in confiscated drugs
就派两辆普通车还一辆卡车
With just a truck and two unmarked cars?
来运送价值3千万的没收毒品?
Is that the plan?
是这意思不?
Yeah, it keeps it under the radar.
对 这样比较低调
It's all overtime for me-- I got to get my kid new braces.
这可是超时工作啊 我还得给孩子买♥♥矫形器呢
All right, let's hit the road.
行了 出发吧
We'll be the follow car.
我们跟你们后面
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. whoa, whoa. You've got shotgun.
干啥 你坐副驾去啊
You think I'm stupid, huh?
你觉得我蠢是吗?
Why is he calling you?
他干嘛总打给你?
Stop it.
别过来
Police!
警♥察♥!
You think I'm dumb? Huh?
你觉得我傻是不是?
Hey! You think I'm stupid?
你觉得我蠢是吗?
You think I'm stupid?
你觉得我蠢是吗?
Stop! Hey!
别打了
Sir, step back.
先生 请退后
He's crazy!
他疯了!
Sir, I said step back.
先生 往后退
All right.
行了
You want to tell me what's going on?
说说是怎么回事
She's a lying bitch!
她是个骗人的臭婊♥子♥
Okay, who is she? Is she your girlfriend?
她是你女朋友?
What are you saying?
说什么屁话呢?
And then...
然后他...
Know what? Don't worry about her. Calm down.
先别管她的事了 您先冷静一下
Hey. Settle down now.
你马上给我冷静下来
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
Get the hell away from me.
你♥他♥妈♥少碰我
Hey, hey, hey, back up, back up. Stop. Stop!
退后 - 住手
Jamie. Jamie. What are you doing?
Jamie 快别打了
You're hurting him.
你打伤他了
stop! Hey, hey, hey.
别打了
Calm down.
别激动
Let go of me.
你放开我
Calm down, hey.
别激动
Where's the tough guy now, huh?
你再接着折腾啊?
Enough!
够了!
You-- step away.
你到边上去
And you-- You're under arrest, genius.
你被捕了 混小子
It was a judgment call.
那是本能判断而已
It was abad judgment call.
很糟的本能判断
He caused the death of an innocent civilian.
他的判断害死一位无辜平民
Innocent? The guy was a threat to pedestrians and to my officers.
那也叫无辜? 他对警员和行人都造成了威胁
Frank, this is neglect.
Frank 这是玩忽职守
Criminal neglect, reckless endangerment.
玩忽职守罪 以及鲁莽危害行为
You're fitting him for a noose.
你挖了坑等着他跳啊
Frank, I just came from the DA's office.
Frank 这是地检署直接给我的判决意见
McCarthy's facing a charge of criminally negligent homicide.
McCarthy将面临玩忽职守致人死亡罪
What happened to an investigation?
都不调查吗?
The DA will decide to indict based on their findings.
地检署会依照证据决定起诉
And they're requesting
他们特意要求在此期间
that you not speak with McCarthy, pending that decision.
你不可与McCarthy交谈
You're telling me not to speak to my own men?
你禁止我与自己兄弟交谈?
Frank, that's exactly what I'm telling you.
Frank 我就是这个意思
How do you want to handle the press?
你打算怎么应付媒体?
My office will schedule a press conference.
我的办公室会举办发布会
Am I allowed to speak at that?
发布会上我能讲话吗?
Or should I just smile and nod?
还是只能微笑点头?
Frank, if that were only possible.
你做得到最好
When you and Linda go out in the car together,
你和Linda一起开车出去的时候
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表