I didn't say that.
你没必要这么做
You didn't have to.
我也一样有能力
I'm just as capable.
我知道
I know that.
感觉可不是这样
It doesn't feel like it, and...
我觉得我有权利做好我的工作
I think I've earned the right to do my job
不需要你在我身后监视
without you looking over my shoulder.
我也是
And so have I,
不希望你一直盯着我
without you looking over mine.
装甲车在路上吗 - 是的
Armored vehicle en route? - Yeah.
30分钟车程
30 minutes out.
然后我们可以把这个混♥蛋♥丢到法♥院♥去
Then we can dump this yo-yo at the courthouse.
那边的人准备好了吗- 是的
Are they ready on the other end? - Yeah.
我要绕过主要的安全检查站
I'm gonna bypass the main security checkpoint,
绕到后面
circle around to the back,
从南面进入
enter through the south.
听起来计划不错
Sounds like a plan.
这是给你的 警探
This just came for you, Detective.
你知道是谁送的吗 - 不知道
You know who it's from? - No.
谢谢 Serrano
Thanks, Serrano.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
这些经过鉴定了吗
Have these been authenticated?
警局和缉毒局都证实了
NYPD and DEA both authenticated.
孩子们所在的
And have the local authorities
当地警方通知到了吗
where our kids are been notified?
是的 我想带Jack和Nicky
Yeah. I'd like to bring Jack and Nicky
马上回到城里
home to the city forthwith.
我会处理的
I'll take care of that.
Rodriguez的传唤几小时后就要开始了
Rodriguez's arraignment is in a few hours.
一旦他进了法♥院♥
Once he's inside that courthouse,
贩毒集团碰不了他
cartel can't touch him.
理解
Understood.
这是他们救回他的最后机会了 爸爸
This is their last chance to get him back, Dad.
那是不可能的
That ain't gonna happen.
Danny 我们全家之前
Danny, our family's been subject
都被威胁过...
to threats before, so...
Cartel的手段不一样
Cartel plays by different rules.
他们冲着我我老婆 我阻止不了他们
They came for my wife, I couldn't stop them.
Danny
Danny.
不要这样
Don't.
当我们的家人受到威胁时
How do I deliver Rodriguez
我怎么把Rodriguez送过去
when it puts our family in danger?
你做你的工作
You do your job.
我向你保证 我们也会做好我们的工作
And I promise you, we'll do ours.
是时候坦白了 Scott
It's time to confess, Scott.
听着 我没有强♥奸♥Shayla
Look, I didn't rape Shayla.
我们玩得很开心
We had fun.
她只是生气我不跟她约会
She was just mad I wouldn't date her.
其实我说的不是Shayla
I'm actually not speaking about Shayla.
我说的是... Brittany Campbell
I'm talking about... Brittany Campbell,
Megan Lee
Megan Lee
还有Destiny Powell
and Destiny Powell.
你脸上的笑容消失了
Now, that wiped the smile off your face.
他不知道
He doesn't know
你在说什么
what you're talking about.
我们拿到了校园安保记录
We got access to the campus security logs.
这三个女人
All three of those women
均对Scott提出过性侵犯指控
lodged sexual assault complaints against Scott,
就像Shayla一样 神秘地撤诉了
and, just like Shayla, mysteriously recanted.
我们猜这是你的功劳
Which we're guessing is your handiwork.
猜测不是证据
A guess isn't evidence.
的确
No,
但是这三个女人都签了
but the nondisclosure agreements
保密协议...
that all three of these women signed...
协议是由你之前的
That were drafted up
律师事务所起草的
by your former law firm...
是的
are.
真巧
That's a coincidence.
我们跟这三个女人都谈过了
We've spoken to all three of these women.
他们准备起诉了
They're ready to press charges.
我们希望Shayla也可以
And we hope Shayla will, too.
我的委托人
My client
会告到她们倾家荡产
will sue them for everything they have.
她们都准备好了
And they are all ready for that.
他会合作的
He'll cooperate.
我们仍然希望进入初期协商环节
We're still looking to go in the first round,
所以进监狱是不可能的
so jail is a no-go.
你提供什么样的协议
What kind of deal you offering?
我不是真的要提供协议
Oh, I'm not actually offering a deal.
那我们为什么在这里
Then why are we here?
当面告诉你
To tell you face-to-face
你们俩都要为自己的所作所为付出代价
that you're both gonna go down for what you've done.
是的 这是...
Yeah, that's a...
走 走
Go, go.
嘿
Hey!
我们想跟你谈谈
Hey, we want to talk to you.
来吧
Come on.
听着 我不当告密者
Yo, look, I ain't no snitch.
你有多了解Jamal
How well do you know Jamal?
我们一起干活
We ran together.
你说的"干活"是指"贩毒"吗
And by "ran," you mean "sold drugs"?
你说的 不是我说的
Your words, not mine.
所以你才想让他死吗
Is that why you wanted him dead?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
Jamal的电♥话♥和短♥信♥记录证明不是这样
Jamal's phone and text records prove otherwise.
不 不 你们都搞错了
No, no, y'all got this all wrong.
那就告诉我们是怎么回事
Then make it right.
听着 是的 我很生气
Look, yeah, I was mad
Jamal想退出 但是...
Jamal wanted out, but...
我不会因此杀了他 - 等等
I wouldn't have killed him over it. - Wait...
Jamal想脱离帮派吗
Jamal wanted out of the gang?
是的
Yeah.
有人会因此杀了他吗
Could someone have killed him over it?
我不知道
I don't know.
看来我们得把这家伙抓起来了
Looks like we're gonna have to take this guy in.
是的- 好吧
Yeah. - Okay.
听着 听着 但是...
Look, look, right, but...
我确实知道
I do know that
没人比Tristan更生气了
no one was as pissed as Tristan was.
Tristan Edmonds吗
Tristan Edmonds?
嗯
Duh.
他为什么要生气
Why would he be mad about
Jamal要离开
Jamal getting out?
警探就做了这么点工作吗
So much for being detectives.
你们都不知道Tristan是Ace Double Trey的人吗
Y'all ain't even know Tristan is Ace Double Trey?
你父亲怎么说
So what'd your father say?
他总是这么说
Same thing he always says.
"做好你的工作"
"Do your job."
他有点像斗牛犬
He's got some bulldog in him.
我认识的最坚强的人
Toughest guy I know.
但当他看到那些照片时 他...
But when he saw those pictures, he was...
他很害怕
he was scared.
可以理解
Understandable.
我们以为我们能保护这些孩子 但是
We think we can protect these kids, but...
如果贩毒集团想找他们 他们一定会的
if the cartel wants to get to them, they will.
是的 我一直在想这个问题
Yeah, I've been thinking about that.
Zaragozas想Rodriguez活着回来
Zaragozas want Rodriguez back alive.
他出事
Something happens to him,
他们回到墨西哥
they go back to Mexico,
开始争夺他的位置
start fighting over who takes his place.
对你家人的威胁就消失了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表