She was picked up on narcotics and and weapons possession
今天早上两点半 她在夜店外面
outside a nightclub about 2:30 this morning.
因持有毒品和武器而被捕
She played your courtesy card
她给逮捕她的警官
to the arresting officer on the scene.
出示了你的优待卡
She also mention
她有没有提到
how someone I've never heard of has my courtesy card?
为什么一个我从来没听说过的人有我的优待卡
Says she got it from her dad.
她说是她爸爸给她的
And that's why I'm here?
这就是我来这的理由?
That's exactly why, boss.
没错 老大 就是这样
Morning, Frankie.
早上好 老弗
Morning, Lenny.
早 莱尼
You got a kid?
你有个孩子
Yes. A good kid who made a bad choice.
是的 是个好孩子只不过做错了事
Oh, we'll get to that.
哦 我们会知道的
Her mother was a waitress at that Greek joint.
她妈妈是那个希腊接点餐厅的服务员
You remember, across from the boardwalk in Coney Island.
你记得吗 在康尼岛的木板路对面
Melina, with the little rose tattooed on her wrist
叫梅丽娜 手腕上有个小小的玫瑰纹身
and the big red heart on her...
还有她身上那颗大大的红心
Anyway, she's got her mother's looks, thank God,
总而言之 感谢上帝 她和她妈妈长得很像
and when she decided to move up here, I...
当她说要搬到这边来的时候 我...
I lent her the courtesy card just in case.
我为了以防万一给了她优待卡
Just in case she got picked up on narcotics and weapons charges?
以防止她因为持有毒品和武器而被捕
She was holding the stuff for a friend.
她在为一个朋友拿东西
Oh. Well, if you put it that way.
好吧 你要这么解释的话
Frank, I swear, she's a good kid.
弗兰克 我发誓 她是个好孩子
Said every father of every kid
所有出问题孩子的爸爸
who got in a jam, ever.
都会这么说的
No courtesy card
没有优待卡
skates a felony charge, ever.
可以免除重罪 没有
Not even mine.
就算是我的也不行
So what are you saying?
所以你打算怎么办
I...
我
I guess my next call is to the D.A., but...
我会打电♥话♥给检察官 但
I can't promise anything.
我不能保证任何事情
That's all you got? That's all I got right now,
只能这样了吗 这是我目前能做的所有了
as you know full well.
这你也很清楚
So put the violin away
所以你先别管了
Let's get some breakfast.
我们去吃早饭吧
Ms. Wright?
莱特小姐是吗
I'm Assistant District Attorney Erin Reagan.
我是助理检察官艾琳·雷根
I know you've already spoken to detectives,
我知道你已经和警探们说过了
but I have a few questions, okay?
但是我还是有一些问题 可以吗?
Did you see your attacker?
你看清攻击你的人了吗
Anything distinctive about
他的声音 或者体态 比如肤色
his voice, or physically, like his skin color?
有任何特点吗
He was wearing, um, a mask.
他戴着面具
I didn't see his face.
我没看见他的脸
Stop it! Olivia! Sir...
站住 奥利维亚 先生
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! I told you you can't go in there.
喔 喔 喔 喔 我跟你说过了 你不能进来
I'm gonna have to cuff you. I just want to make sure
我会把你铐起来 我只是想确认
you're okay. You're... Are you okay? Get out of here.
你还好吗? 赶紧出去
Olivia? Come on, open the door.
奥利维亚 好了 开门
Everything's gonna be okay, all right? I'll be back.
事情会变好起来的 好吗 我去去就回
What the hell was that about?
刚才是怎么了
I just need to know if she's okay.
我只是想知道她没事
Who the hell is this?
他是谁
This is John Spencer,
他是约翰·斯宾塞
Olivia Wright's boyfriend.
奥利维亚·莱特的男友
II just want to see my girlfriend. Well, the best thing
我 我只是想见我的女友 了解 你能为她做的
you can do for her is to calm down.
最好的事情就是冷静下来
Help us find out who did this to her.
帮助我们找到是谁打了她
I explained we'd like him to come down
我和他说过了
to the precinct with the detectives
让他最好到分局来
to answer some questions.
和警探们聊一聊一些问题
What happened to your hand?
你手怎么了
I, uh... I hurt it...
我打篮球
playing basketball.
的时候受伤了
How? Don't answer
怎么回事 不要回答
any questions.
任何问题
The almighty Erin Reagan.
全知全能的艾琳·雷根啊
You called your lawyer.
你叫了你的律师来
Is my client under arrest?
我的客户被逮捕了吗
No, but we do have some questions. No questions.
没有 不过我们有些问题想问 我觉得不行
And who the hell are you?
你又是谁
High-priced defense attorney for guilty people with deep pockets.
有钱的罪人叫的高价辩护律师
Glad to see you're still living up
很高兴见到你并没有辜负
to your reputation of being a huge bitch.
你悍妇的名声
Hey... watch.
嘿 注意言辞
Give me a call if you want to talk to my client.
想找我客户的时候 打电♥话♥给我
Let's go.
我们走
Bring it.
进来
Hey, boss. Hi.
嘿 老大 嗨
What... honeymoon's over already?
怎么 蜜月已经结束了
Oh, we're not reporting for duty yet, boss.
噢 我们还没有报道
We-we wanted to get ahead of something.
我们 我们想提前了解些消息
Staying put in the 2-9.
是否都继续呆在2-9分局吧
Yes, sir. We know it's customary
是的 我们知道传统是把
to separate married officers.
已婚的警官们分开
But not an actual rule.
但不是个明文规定
And Sergeant Reagan has been getting a lot of traction.
雷根警长得到了许多关注
And Officer Janko-Reagan is a real asset.
扬科-雷根警官也是的
Janko-Reagan... kind of a mouthful.
扬科-雷根 真是拗口
We're just trying it out, sir.
我们只是试着问一问 老大
Is this you, or is One PP in the loop?
只是你们 包括警♥察♥总局吗
No, sir. Just us. Looking for apartments,
不包括 只是我们想找个公♥寓♥
so we need to know what precinct or precincts we'll be working.
所以我们想知道我们会在哪个分局工作
I can move Officer Janko-Reagan
我能把扬科-雷根警官调去
to Sergeant McNichols' squad.
麦克尼古拉斯警长的分队
Midnight? That's all I've got
夜班吗 我唯一能做的了
unless we move someone else to nights
除非我们打着雷根的旗号♥
on account of your... your last name includes "Reagan."
把其他人调去夜班
I wouldn't want that.
那可不必
I'd hope not.
最好如此
Call her.
打给她
She's a real estate agent. She respects the job.
她是个真正敬业的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
She's all you'll need.
你们会需要的
Nights or new house?
夜班还是新房♥子
Let me know ASAP.
尽快让我知道
Thank you, boss.
谢了 老大
Thank you.
谢谢
You gonna tell me what we're doing here?
你打算告诉我 我们在这干嘛吗
You know Maggie, the, uh... the medium...
你认识玛姬的 额 就是那个灵媒
she said she wanted to meet here.
她说她想在这见我们
Uh-huh. She still talking to dead people?
好吧 她还在和死人说话吗
Come on.
别这样
Well, I thought you were the skeptical one.
我以为你不信她这套的
And I thought you were the believer.
我以为你信呢
She said she had some information about a case we're working.
她说她有我们手上一个案子的线索
What do you want me to do? What case?
你让我咋办嘛 什么案子
I don't know. She didn't say.
我不知道 她没说
And you don't find that odd?
所以你就不觉得奇怪
I find a lot of things about her odd,
她身上有太多奇怪的东西了
but she helped before, so maybe she'll help again.
她之前帮过我们 也许她还会有用处
Hi!
嗨
Hey, hey, hey. Hi!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嗨
Hey! Come on.
嘿 来吧
But... Ugh. Be careful.
但 小心
Just come on.
就跟着吧
Adam Miller, this is
亚当·米勒 这两位分别是
Detective Reagan and Detective Baez.
雷根警探和贝兹警探
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表