那是之前的一种说法
That's what it used to be called.
这种症状是指
It's when you feel the presence
一个人的头脑里有两个或多个人存在
of two or more people talking and living in your head.
所以
So...?
所以我想Jeremy就是Walker医生
So, Jeremy, I'm afraid, is Dr. Walker.
你一定是在开玩笑 - 我倒希望是这样了
You got to be kidding me - I wish.
不是玩笑 头儿
'Fraid not, boss.
怎么发生的
How the hell...
在市长出现在广播节目之后
Cops' chat rooms and forum threads
警♥察♥的聊天群和论♥坛♥里就炸了
blew up after the mayor's appearance on that radio show.
大部分都是气冲冲的发言
Mostly the usual huffing and puffing.
但是当你和市长同乘的时候
But there was someone on the mayor's detail
他的一个安保队员告知了其他警♥察♥这个消息
that put out word when you got in his ride.
然后他们决定
But a decision was made
在那些特殊区域内绕行
to detour through those specific blocks.
绕行区域内有两个流浪汉避难所
Yeah. Two homeless shelters,
三个售卖♥♥酒水的商店 四个售卖♥♥大♥麻♥的商店
three liquor stores, four weed shops
美♥沙♥酮♥诊所是帮助药物成瘾的人们进行药物治疗的地方
还有一个美♥沙♥酮♥诊所
and a methadone clinic,
都在交通灯100英尺附近
all within 100 feet of that light.
巡警知道患有情绪失调的人群
And the EDP was known to the beat cops
容易被官方车辆引发冲突
to be triggered by official vehicles.
也许还有一些 煽动
There may have been some... encouragement.
我希望全部警♥察♥都能这么足智多谋
I wish all our cops could be that resourceful.
已经知道他们的名字了
We got names.
具体参与计划的警♥察♥名字
Of the officers involved.
他听懂了 Sid
He gets that, Sid.
你想让他们立刻来这里报道吗
You want 'em up here forthwith?
不
No.
那什么时候来
When, then?
我不需要他们来
I don't.
我当局长久到明白了
I've been PC long enough to know
警♥察♥局的传统印象就是命令只能是由上至下而发的
the culture of this department can only be seen as top-down.
虽然这个作秀很愚蠢
As stupid as that stunt was,
我也不会让其他人来承担责任
I'm not throwing anybody under the bus.
我会自己承担
I'll take the heat myself.
还有多少个受害人需要走访
How many more of these do we have to do?
只有两个
Just two.
或者是三个
Or three.
哦 上帝啊 你想干什么
Ay, Dios mío. What do you want?
Alissa Martin
Alissa Martin?
什么事 - 你两周前被人身攻击了
Depends - You were assaulted two months ago?
是的 你们出警速度可真慢
Yeah. Where were you then?
我们逮捕了一个人 他可能是你的袭击者
We have someone in custody we think might be your attacker.
我们想让你去到警局
We want you to come down to precinct,
和警探一起
sit with a detective,
辨别一系列照片
look at a photo array,
过一遍案件细节
go over the case.
我不想去
I don't think so.
你不想找到袭击你的人吗
Don't you want to find the guy that assaulted you?
我当然想 假设我配合了
Sure I do. But let's say I cooperate.
然后能发生什么 你们逮捕了他
Then what? You arrest him
然后他还能被释放
and then he gets released back onto the street
最后你认为他会找谁报复回来
and who do you think he'll be looking for?
当然是害他进监狱的人
The bitch that turned him in.
不用了
No, thanks.
还要面对多少闭门羹
How many more doors do we need to get
我们才能结束
slammed in our face before we decide
这个走访受害人的行程
to call it a day?
等一下 你不觉得她不想
Wait, don't you think it's weird
帮助我们找到凶手很奇怪吗 - 不
that she doesn't want to help put the guy away - No.
在这样的社区里一点也不奇怪
Not in a neighborhood like this.
你看到她手腕上的纹身了吗
Did you see the tattoo on her wrist?
我没注意到 怎么了
I didn't notice. Why?
Louise Johnson也有一个这样的纹身
Louise Johnson had the exact same one.
这也太巧合了
What are the odds of that?
三个蓝色的星星
Three blue stars.
根据帮派调查小队的信息
And according to the gang unit,
这是Flatbush Disciples帮派的通用纹身
it's a common symbol for the Flatbush Disciples.
我对这个帮派不太熟悉
I'm not familiar with them.
他们是在东Flatbush
Well, they got their start out at the projects
发家的
in East Flatbush.
成为帮派一员需要承受一次殴打
Initiation into the gang includes agreeing to a beatdown.
不能还手
You can't fight back, you're supposed
只能被动挨打
to just take your punches.
等一下 你认为我们的受害者
Wait, you think our vic was
被殴打是因为想要加入这个帮派
beaten up as a gang initiation?
我不确定 但是这就能解释她们为什么
I don't know, but it would explain
不想和我们合作了
why she wouldn't cooperate with us.
但是她描述了她的袭击者 她又何苦画蛇添足
But she described her attacker. Why would she do that?
这个我就不知道了
I don't know that, either.
但是你知道还有谁是
But who you know who else is a member
Flatbush Disciples帮派一员吗 - Tyler Green
of the Flatbush Disciples - Tyler Green.
所以责任在于我
So the buck stops here.
并且 我很抱歉
And... I'm very sorry.
我原以为你和这事无关
Thought you had nothing to do with it.
我说过了...
Like I said...
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah.
责任在于你
The buck stops there.
那些涉事的警♥察♥
What about the guilty cops?
他们已经被处理了
They are being dealt with.
怎么处理的
How?
表彰游♥行♥吗
Commendations, a parade?
停职调查中
Modified duty, pending investigation.
就在我们说话的时候你的安保团队已经被更换了
Your detail is being switched out even as I speak.
如果调查证明他们与此事有关
And if the allegations are substantiated,
他们会被降级去巡逻
they will be sent back to patrol.
你这样说就像需要我感激涕零
You say that like I'm supposed to salute you
的表扬你一样
with tears in my eyes.
都有谁和此事相关
Who the hell was involved?
这是警♥察♥局内部事件
That is police business.
这也是政♥府♥管辖事件
It's also City Hall business.
你的警♥察♥把市长
Some of your cops put this city's mayor
置于危险境地
in physical jeopardy.
这是一个正在进行中的内部调查事件
It is an ongoing internal investigation.
明天下午 我会为新成立的容纳流浪人群和
I'm dedicating a new intake facility for our homeless
患有情绪失调的人群的建筑举♥行♥典礼
and mentally challenged, tomorrow afternoon.
你要么加入我的阵营
Either you join me at the podium
赞成我的举措
and sing my praises like it's the national anthem,
要么你的下属名字会被
or your cops will be ferreted out
泄露给媒体
and named to the press.
现在责任在谁身上
Where's the buck stop, again?
还是我
With me.
那就到时见
Then I'll see you there.
我就知道我能在这里找到你
I knew I'd find you here.
不要告诉Baez - 哈
Don't tell Baez - Ha.
就是她告诉我要给你带杯咖啡的
She's the one that told me to bring you the coffee.
所以你骗不了我们任何一个
So, you're not fooling either of us.
我想我还是那么容易被看穿
Still Captain Obvious, I guess.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 有什么计划
All right, so what's the plan?
我们要在他家门前监视他
We're gonna sit in front of this guy's house
直到他犯错 - 我只是替代到专业监视团队
until he makes a mistake - I'm just filling in for the regular detail
到达这里 Walker今天没去上班
till they show up. Walker didn't show up for work,
我希望他在家 就这样
I'm hoping he's inside That's it.
我都忘了你对案件有多么上心了
I forgot how personally you take your cases.
如果我没记错的话 你也对案件很上心
If I remember correctly, you take them pretty personal, too.
也许自从你搬到了萨福克县
Well, I guess now maybe you lost that
你就丢掉了这一美德
since you moved to Suffolk County.
没有
No.
我只是成熟了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表