we should be allies.
我们不应该跟对方有矛盾
We shouldn't be at each other's throats.
但是...我不想别人看到我有所偏心
But... I am not gonna be seen
所以别让我再陷入这种境况了
playing favorites, so do not put me in this position again.
我明白了
I hear you.
我发誓
For real this time.
很好
Good.
那个跟踪Morgan的疯子
That creep who was stalking Morgan,
他的档案里有地址或什么的吗
he list an address or anything in his profile?
我以为你把这个案子全交给Hannigan处理了
I thought you were leaving the case to Hannigan.
我们就把它叫额外的调查吧
Let's just call it additional canvassing.
你还好吗 - 他在浴室里
Are you okay? - Bathroom.
警♥察♥
Police!
Janko 你没事吧
Janko, you okay?
再好不过了
Never better.
你呢
You okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
我可以说句话吗
Can I just say it?
什么
What?
你太牛逼了
You're a total badass.
哇哦
Wow.
很好
Great.
Erin
Erin.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
当然 进来吧
Sure, come on in.
只是想来为你改变了你的主意来道谢
Just wanted to thank you for changing your mind.
我不确定我是那个你应该感谢的人
I'm not sure I'm the one you should be thanking.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是我父亲的主意
It was my father's idea
给了你额外的24小时
to give you that 24-hour window.
你告诉了他我来找你了 - 没有
You told him I came to you? - No.
他自己查出来的
He figured it out on his own.
我猜应该是你胃痛的事情
I guess something seemed off about your,
出了差错
uh, stomach bug.
他没错过什么 是吧
Doesn't miss much, does he?
没有 他当然不会
No, he does not.
但帮我个忙 别告诉他 我跟你说过了
But do me a favor, don't tell him I told you.
不会的
Of course not.
可能我是时候该回去了
Probably time I get back there.
希望在我不在的时候 他们没把办公室拆个底朝天
Hopefully they haven't burned it down while I've been gone.
祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
我确实想要问你一件事
I did want to ask you,
嗯
uh...
Anthony告诉我 是你让Rico
Anthony told me that it was you that got Rico
说出来尸体藏在哪里的
to give up where that body was.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我告诉他如果他招供
Well, I told him that the D.A.'s office
地检官会跟他做一笔交易
would give him a deal if he ratted.
让他可以摆脱那些悬而未决的欺诈指控
Let him skate on those fraud charges he has pending.
你们在这里做的不就是这样的事 对吗
That's what you guys do here, right?
我想我们可以安排一下
I suppose we could accommodate that.
我想你可以的
I thought you could.
Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly?
我是 有什么事吗
Yes, can I help you?
我儿子被杀了 - 还有我的丈夫
My son was murdered. - And my husband!
我的女儿也是
And my daughter.
Reagan局长的小队把他们的案子都解决了
Commissioner Reagan's team solved all of their cases.
他们给我们带来了正义 - 是这样的 我现在正在吃饭
They brought us justice! - Yeah, look, I'm having lunch.
我会再找个时间跟你们谈的
I would be happy to talk to you another time.
现在是我们的好时机了
Now is a good time for us.
发出我们的声音 保护破玩具们
Make some noise, protect the Toys!
发出我们的声音 保护破玩具们
Make some noise, protect the Toys!
我明白你们的关心...
Your concerns, I appreciate them...
发出我们的声音 保护破玩具
Make some noise, protect the Toys!
发出我们的声音 保护破玩具
Make some noise, protect the Toys!
发出我们的声音 保护破玩具
Make some noise, protect the Toys!
早上好 Baker
Morning, Baker.
早上好 头儿
Good morning, boss.
都好些了吗
All better?
好多了
Much better.
很好
Good.
你到底做了什么
What the hell did you do?
你也早上好
And good morning to you, too.
Sid说某人联♥系♥了PCIS结案案件有关的
Sid said someone reached out to the victims' families
受害者家属们
of the cases the PCIS have closed.
谁的结案案件
The who closed?
破玩具们
Oh, the Broken Toys.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是这样想的 我觉得
Here's what I think. I think you called the families
你联♥系♥了十几个家属
of more than a dozen of them
但完全没有告知我
and didn't tell me.
对于他们来说这也不是轻松的一周 Garrett
Well, it hasn't been an easy week for them either, Garrett.
这里只有我和你
And just between you and me,
所以 我可能就是
I might have, oh,
碰巧联♥系♥了他们 问个好
accidentally called them to say hi.
所以你只是恰好联♥系♥了他们 问问最近的情况
So you just called to check up on them?
我是这样想的
And here's what I think.
不管这些破玩具们用了什么激进的方式
Whatever sharp elbows the Toys might have used,
他们唯一应得的
the only thing they deserve
应该是一句感谢
is a thank you.
谁知道呢
And who knows?
也许 我是说也许
Maybe, just maybe,
那些家长和兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
those parents and siblings
可能去拜访了一下Kelly先生
just might pay Mr. Kelly a visit.
你不能这样做
You can't do that.
为什么 你说过这是完全合法的
Why not? You said it's perfectly legal.
确实是
It is.
怎么 只对他们合法 对我们就不行吗
What, legal for them but not for us?
不是
No.
Garrett 不是你或者我定的这些规则
Garrett, you and I didn't make these rules.
是Kelly先生定的
Mr. Kelly did.
所以问题是什么呢
So what's the problem?
你听到了吗
You hear that?
怎么了 爷爷
What, Pop?
我听到了 不过只听到了我左边的人类处理垃圾的声音 - 嘿
Yeah, all I hear is the human garbage disposal to my left. - Hey.
不 不 不 我认真的
No, no, no, seriously.
听
Listen.
我什么也没有听到
I don't hear anything.
对了
Exactly.
安静祥和
Peace and quiet.
啊哈
Ah. Aw.
你们
You guys
肯定和那些抗♥议♥者呆了几周了
must've had some week with those protesters.
确实是
Oh. We did.
那些该死的懦夫
Those damn cowards.
他们应该庆幸 我没有年轻个20多岁
They're lucky I wasn't 20 years younger.
那倒是真的 - 我听说
That's right. - I hear there's
某人以其人之道还治其人之身了
already been some fighting fire with fire.
我也听说
So I hear.
你要是惹了这家人 一切都完了
Well, you mess with this family, all bets are off.
当然了 - 你不觉得
Exactly. - And you don't think
这会带来更多问题吗
that just creates more of a problem?
不会
Nope.
他们离开了 对吧
They left, didn't they?
这次是走了
This time.
那他要怎么办 让他们在外面露营吗
What's he supposed to do, let them camp out here?
我不知道 或许可以找到一个更
I don't know. Find a more...
圆滑的解决方式 而不是以眼还眼
diplomatic solution than an eye for an eye.
就算是以彼之道还施彼身 我也没有
An eye for an eye would've been to send a mob
让一群暴徒去骚扰他的父亲
to harass his father.
对啊 - 好吧
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表