but yeah.
是的 我们在一起很好
Yeah, we're good together.
这很有意思
That's funny.
你总是很擅长公益案件
You were always so good at pro bono cases
我以前很讨厌它们
and I used to hate them.
这就是为什么我们现在的立场会很有趣
Which is why it's funny which sides we landed on here.
你为什么不来为我工作呢
Why don't you come work for me?
什么
What?
想想你能帮助的人
Think of all the people you could help.
这主意不错
That's not a bad idea.
你会考虑吗
You'd consider that?
我不太确定
Oh, I'm not so sure about that.
不过 还是谢谢你
But thank you.
你让我想起了我所能做的有意义的事
You reminded me of all the good that I can do,
不管我能否赢得这次选举
whether I win this election or not.
还穿便衣吗
Still in civvies?
是的 值得庆幸的是
Yeah, thankfully,
他们仍然尊重警徽
they still have respect for the shield.
我们逮捕了Marco
Well, we arrested Marco
还有两个给全市多处
and two men who were supplying fentanyl
供应芬太尼的人
to multiple dealers across the city.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这太棒了 - 还有
That's wonderful. - There's more.
Marco给地方检察官写了封信
Marco wrote a letter to the D.A.
他承认把毒品卖♥♥给了Vince
where he admitted to selling Vince the drugs.
他要求
And he requested
地检撤销对你的所有指控
the D.A. drop all charges against you.
那是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
意思是你可以走了
It means you're free to go.
真的吗
Really?
这警♥察♥案子办的真好
That's damn good police work.
是的 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
但是你知道你永远不能
But, you know, you can't ever
再这么做了
pull a stunt like that again.
我不能原谅你的做法
I do not condone the way you went about it,
即使
even if it did...
这次是作效了
work this time.
你孙子会为你感到骄傲的
You know, your grandson would be real proud of you.
是的
Yeah.
欢迎来到纽约
Welcome to New York.
我们很高兴你们的到来
We are happy to have you.
欢迎来到我们的城市
Bienvenida a nuestra vello ciudad.
欢迎 欢迎来到纽约
Welcome, welcome to New York.
给你 给你
Here you go. Here you go.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor?
Frank我没有让你亲自来站岗的意思
Frank, I didn't mean for you to stand in as detail personally.
我只是想亲眼看看你的演出
Oh, I just wanted to see your show live and in person.
在媒体面前 真的吗
In front of the press, seriously?
这是什么
What is this?
这是账单
That's the bill.
你想啊
See...
纽约警♥察♥局派出了身着制♥服♥的警♥察♥
the NYPD offers a uniformed police presence
到私人聚会 体育赛事
at private gatherings, sporting events,
音乐会 等场所
concerts, you name it.
当然是有偿的 所以
For a price, of course, so...
如果你想让我的人 参加你的演出
if you want my people at your show,
你要像其他人一样付钱
you pay for it like anybody else.
开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
接受个人支票和信♥用♥卡♥
Personal checks and credit cards accepted,
30天内付款
payable within 30 days.
这不是请求
And that isn't a request.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表