I thought I heard something.
我想我听到了什么
Suicide bombing in Tel Aviv.
特拉维夫发生了自杀式爆♥炸♥事件
56 dead.
56人丧生
Terrorists?
是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥所为吗
No one's taken responsibility yet.
还没有人声称对此事负责
There is credible evidence
有可靠证据表明
of coordinated attacks around the world.
世界各地都发生了协同攻击事件
Including New York.
包括纽约
This is the day I dread every day I'm on the job.
这是我工作中每天都害怕出现的一天
But it's something you're prepared for.
但是你已经准备好了
Question is,
问题是
prepared for what?
为了什么做准备呢
I'll put on some coffee.
我来煮点咖啡
*American woman
*美国女人
Stay away from me
离我远点
American woman
美国女人
*Listen what I say, say, say, say...*
听听我说的吧
Don't you think you've had enough there, hon?
亲爱的 你不觉得你在这里已经玩够了吗
Time for a private dance.
私人舞会时间到了
Look, you know your little singles
听着 你知道你的那些单身小妞们
aren't gonna get you that.
是不会成全你的
No singles today.
今天没有单身小妞们
Look at you.
瞧瞧
This'll be the last time you'll ever see me.
这将是你最后一次见我
Did you find somebody you like better?
你找到更喜欢的人了吗
Soon, I will wear a king's crown
很快 我就会带着皇冠
and wed 72 virgins in heaven.
在天堂和72个处♥女♥结婚了
Everyone will know my name.
每个人都会知道我的名字
Inshallah.
真♥主♥保佑
It is God's will.
这是上帝的旨意
Cool.
厉害啊
Let me just... get rid of my tray.
我先放下托盘再说
Uh, yeah, I don't know if it's an emergency,
你好 我不知道这算不算是紧急事件
but I just heard this guy saying some crazy, 9/11-type stuff.
但是我刚刚听到有个人说了一些类似9/11那种恐怖事儿
I definitely think you should check him out.
我认为你需要查查他
**American woman...*
*美国女人
Yeah, hi. I called.
我是 你好 我打的电♥话♥
I'm Officer Reagan, this is Officer Janko.
我是Reagan警员 这是Janko警员
Can you tell us what happened?
能告诉我们发生了什么吗
So, uh, this customer--
有个客户
he's a regular-- all of a sudden,
他是常客 他突然
starts talking about 72 virgins in the sky
说起72个处♥女♥在天上
and everybody knowing his name?
而且说每个人都会知道他的名字
What is his name?
他叫什么
I don't know if that's short for something.
我不知道是不是什么的缩写
He usually comes in, nurses a couple beers,
他经常过来 喝几杯啤酒
and has, like, a few dollars for tips.
然后给几块钱小费
Do you know his full name?
你知道他的全名吗
No.
不知道
Just "Stas."
只知道"Stas"
Has he ever paid with a credit card?
他用过信♥用♥卡♥付款吗
Only cash.
只用现金付过
Like most of the guys here.
跟很多其他来这里的人一样
Description?
长什么样呢
Middle Eastern?
像中东人吗
Nope.
不像
He's, uh, tall.
他很高
Sort of attractive in, like, a Viking-dude way.
有点吸引力 像维京人那样的
Okay, so, what-- you work here,
你就在这里工作
what, take a little toke,
吸点大♥麻♥
have a couple shots?
喝几杯酒这样吗
What do you mean?
什么意思啊
Listen, I would need a little buzz to work here, too,
听着 我也需要点刺♥激♥才能在这里工作
but I just need to know how reliable a narrator you are.
我只想知道你说的可不可信
Well...
这么说吧
I called you guys.
我给你们打电♥话♥了
Did he ever give you
他之前有没有给过你
a phone number, any way to reach him?
电♥话♥号♥码或者其他可以联♥系♥到他的方式呢
No. Maybe his prints are on a glass
没有 那杯子或者账单上
or a bill that he handled?
有可能留有他的指纹吗
I didn't think of that.
我没想过这个
Are there security cameras here?
这里有监控吗
Let me call my manager.
我问下我经理
Seriously, when was the last time the Mets and the Yanks
说真的 大都会队和洋基队上次像这个赛季
were this hot, this deep in the season?
这么激烈是什么时候啊
2000, subway Series.
2000地铁大赛的时候
That was good times. Yeah.
那是段美好的时光 是的
Yeah, you remember
你记得
when Clemens chucked that broken bat at Piazza?
Clemens把破球棒扔向Piazza的时候吗
That was some 'roid rage.
真是暴躁啊
They should've known about Roger right there.
他们当时应该知道场上的可是Roger啊
Boom! Boom, boom! Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey!
嘭 嘭 嘭 哦 哦 嘿 嘿
Calm down, calm down. Speaking of 'roid rage...
冷静 冷静 说到暴躁
Come on.
过来
Watch out.
小心
Hey!
嘿
Boom, boom! Boom! Hey.
嘭 嘭 嘭 嘿
Allah... Come here, come here.
真♥主♥... 过来
Allah... Get over here, get over here.
真♥主♥... 过来 过来
Slow down, slow down.
慢点说 慢点说
Say it in English.
说英语
All right.
好的
Shut up, shut up.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Give me some I.D.
把你的身份证给我
You got I.D. On you? I.D, I.D.
你带身份证了吗 身份证 身份证
You got I.D.? I.D., I.D., I.D.
你有身份证吗 身份证 身份证 身份证
I.D. Stay there.
身份证 站这里别动
It's from INS.
移♥民♥规划局签发的
His immigration status.
他是移♥民♥
I heard you the first time, all right?
我一开始就听到了 好吗
Hey! Can you help us with a translation here?
你好 能帮我们翻译下吗
Come here. What's this guy talking about?
来这里 他在说什么
Talk to him-- tell him what you're saying.
跟他说 告诉他你在说什么
Tell him the part about boom and bomb.
告诉他炸♥弹♥那部分
Nah, nah, nah, man, sorry-- I never heard that language before.
不行 不行 不行 抱歉 我从来没听过这种语言
Hey, Dad!
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad, come over here.
嘿 老爸 过来一下
Can you understand what this guy's saying?
你能听懂他说了什么吗
Tell him the part about the bomb.
告诉他关于炸♥弹♥那部分事情
What about that? Say it again.
那是什么 再说一遍
He's from Afghanistan, but it's a very obscure dialect.
他来自阿富汗 但他说的是一种晦涩难懂的方言
I think he's Hazaragi.
我觉得他是哈扎拉人
Hazaragi? From the mountains.
哈扎拉吗 来自山区里面
...boom-de-doom! Boom! Boom!
嘭 嘭 嘭
I think everyone knows what that means.
我想大家都知道那是什么意思
Call the Wheel.
联♥系♥总部
See if anybody speaks-- what is it?
看有没有人会说 叫什么来着
Hazaragi.
哈扎拉语
That. Hazzy-raggy.
那个 哈咋啦语
Yeah. Shut up.
行了 别说了
We got to find out what the hell he's talking about.
我们得知道他到底说了什么
The Justice Department called me in twice last week.
司法部上周叫我帮了两次忙
I spent hours transcribing wiretaps,
我花了几个小时翻译窃听录音
and it turned out to be nonsense.
最后证明就是些无稽之谈
Today I have senior colloquium-- 350 students--
今天我有个高级研讨会 有350个学生
and I was promised I wouldn't be disturbed.
他们保证我不会被打扰的
This is an emergency.
这是个紧急事件
Yeah, that's what they always say.
没错 他们经常这样说
This is Barry Hamidi, a linguistics professor
这是Barry Hamidi 是巴鲁克学院的
at Baruch College.
语言教授
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表