等等 你在说谁哪个女人
Wait, who are you talking about, what woman?
Mary Price 你们在约会软件上认识的
Mary Price. You met on a dating app.
你们约会过几次
You went out a few times.
不好意思 她跟这事有什么关系
I'm-I'm sorry, what's she have to do with anything?
你总是和她去同一家健身房♥吗
Have you always gone to the same gym as her?
同一家咖啡店
Same coffee shop?
我不知道我有
I didn't know I did.
听着 我住在附近
Look, I live in the neighborhood.
我不知道我来这个健身房♥多久了
I don't know how long I've been going to this gym,
但我已经是这里的会员一年多了
but I've had a membership here for over a year.
至少 一定是在我遇见Mary之前
At least. Certainly since before I met Mary.
一年多了 你确定吗
Over a year, are you sure about that?
问问前台吧 他们会记录的
Ask the front desk. They'll have it on record.
你从来没跟Mary说话
And you never talk to Mary,
从来没接近她 问她过得怎么样
never approach her, ask her how she's doing?
不会 我为什么要这么做
No, why would I?
也许当她和你断绝关系之后
Maybe you got upset with her
你生她的气了
when she cut things off with you.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
不是她要和我分手 是我提的分手
She didn't end things with me, I ended things with her.
你有证据吗
And you have proof of that?
我们只在应用上发过信息
We only ever messaged through the app,
然后我就删掉了
and then I deleted it.
她在耍我
She's screwing with me.
好的 你有电♥话♥号♥码吗
All right, do you have a phone number
如果我们有什么需要可以联♥系♥你
we can reach you if we need anything?
好的 当然 你们需要什么都行
Yeah. No, of course. Anything you need.
Raging Bull 我是Donatello
Raging Bull, this is Donatello.
安全 重复一遍 安全
All clear. I repeat, all clear.
照我说的做
Do as I say
没有人会受伤
And no one gets hurt.
警♥察♥
Take that... Police.
照我说的做 没人会受伤
Do as I say and no one gets hurt.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
把手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
怎么样 Marcus
How's it going, Marcus?
是你
You?
哦 是的 我带了一个朋友过来
Oh, yeah. Well, I brought a friend.
来吧 伙计 把手放在背后
Come on, man. Hands behind your back.
Garrett和Gormley前来报到
I have Garrett and Gormley,
长官
sir.
告诉他们 我很忙
Tell them I'm busy.
Baker的调查有新进展了
I got an update on the investigation into Baker.
很显然 酒吧里没有摄像头
Apparently there were no cameras at the bar.
然后呢
And?
所以这一切都取决于目击者
So it all comes down to witnesses,
但不幸的是我们被一群
but unfortunately, we were surrounded
Luco警长的朋友包围了
by a bunch of Sergeant Luco's friends.
我知道了
I see.
那我们该怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
什么都不做 这间办公室里没有人
Nothing. No one in this office
可以做任何影响调查的事
Can do anything to influence the investigation.
如果大多数证人都站出来针对她
Well, if the majority of the witnesses come out against her,
她会很惨的
She's gonna be seriously screwed.
如果我们去影响 就会被视为腐♥败♥
If there is influence, it will be seen as corruption.
好吧 好吧 不管我们做什么
Okay, okay, so whatever we do,
我们得聪明点 对吧 头儿
we just got to be smart about it, right, boss?
我会和我内务部的朋友谈谈
I'll talk to some of my friends
看看有什么消息传出去了
over at IAB, see what story is being pushed.
Sid 不要
Sid, no.
当你说"什么都不做"的时候
When you say, "do nothing,"
你不是真的是说什么都不做 对吧
you don't really mean nothing, right?
Garrett 我不知道该怎么说你们才会信
Garrett, I don't know how many ways I can say it.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
你真的不打算想办法帮她吗
You're really not gonna try to find a way to help her?
哇
Wow.
Sid 如果你当时马上来找我
If you had come to me right away, Sid,
也许我本可以做点什么
maybe I could have done something,
但他提出了指控 我无能为力
but with charges made, my hands are tied.
我的不是 我不会坐视不管
Well, mine ain't, and I'm not gonna sit on 'em.
好吗 她帮过我 我也会支持她
Okay? She had my back, I'm gonna have hers.
没门
Not advisable.
你现在非常接近以公谋私了
You're very close to modified assignment yourself.
但是Frank 这是Abigail
But, Frank, it's Abigail.
我知道
I'm aware.
你合作 我们会和地检说
You cooperate, we'll talk to the D.A.
少关你几年
about knocking a few years off.
哇 太好了 谢谢
Wow. Great, thanks.
以你的案底
With your record,
这样已经很幸运了
You're lucky you're getting anything at all.
如果我够幸运 我就不会
If I was lucky, I wouldn't be
坐在这个白♥痴♥旁边
sitting here next to this idiot.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
你和他们是一伙的 不是吗
You're working with them aren't you?
不是 兄弟
No, bruh.
好吧
Right.
所以在你被捕之后
So, after you get arrested,
他们只是碰巧知道我们偷的是哪辆车
they just happen to know what car we stealing.
听着伙计 我什么都没说
Look, man, I didn't say anything.
我向你发誓 Marcus 我保证我不是告密者
I swear to you, Marcus. I promise, I'm no snitch.
好吧 也许我以前告密过 但从没告发过你
Okay, maybe I've snitched before, but never on you.
这是真的 - 是的 对的
That's true. - Yeah, right.
是的
It is.
你知道吗 他为你做的 比你想象的还要多
You know, he's done more for you than you could ever know.
事实上 如果要我说
In fact, if you ask me,
是你
it's you
总是把他拖下水
who's always dragging him down.
你们有多少人参与了这次行动
How many of you were involved in this operation?
只有你们两个吗
Was it just you two?
我在监狱里欠了一笔债
I accrued a debt while I was in prison.
我在偷车
I was stealing
来还债
the cars to make payment.
我没得选
I didn't have a choice.
欠老帮派的债吗
A debt to your old gang?
不 有人买♥♥下了它
No. Someone bought it up,
我不知道是谁
I don't know who.
我们本来是要送车
We were scheduled to deliver the cars
给一个叫Reggie的中间人
to a middleman named Reggie,
让他们无法追踪
who makes them untraceable.
我就知道这么多 我发誓
That's all I know. I swear.
好吧
Okay.
我们搞定了他们俩
Well, we got the two of them cold.
是啊 不过外面可能有更大的鱼
Yeah, though there may be a bigger fish out there.
再把鱼线放长一些
Pull the thread on this,
你永远不知道它会通向何方
You never know where it may lead.
甚至可能是黑帮的高层成员
Maybe even to a top-level gang member.
是因为你和Bugs吧 对吧
This is about you and Bugs, isn't it?
你和这家伙是怎么回事 - 你在说什么
What is it with you and this guy? - What are you talking about?
你好像是想保护他
It's like you're trying to protect him.
好吧 听着 是的
Okay, look, yes,
我觉得Bugs受到了不公平的待遇
I think Bugs got a raw deal, okay?
谁知道呢
And who knows, you know,
你把他们交给中间人
you put them with the middleman,
也许它会引出
maybe it leads to
这一切的幕后黑手
whoever's behind this whole operation.
也许Bugs能得到减刑
And yeah, maybe Bugs can catch a break.
如果不是 你还能以劫车罪抓了他们 对吧
If not, you still got them both for carjacking, right?
这还是我的案子吗
This still my investigation?
这当然是你的案子
Of course it's your investigation.
这就是为什么我在提问
That's why I'm asking.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表