你的那个朋友 奉你命令
That friend of yours, that gave up his name
供出他
on your orders?
她认罪很快
She flipped pretty quick.
Katrina不会这么做的 - 问题就在这
Katrina wouldn't do that. - That's the thing.
我从没提过她的名字
I never mentioned her name.
手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
但她没有
And she didn't.
Katrina发誓说她从没见过你
Katrina swore up and down that she'd never even met you.
该死的
Damn it.
看来你才是那个没用的白♥痴♥
Looks like you're the worthless idiot.
我们走吧
Let's go.
带走他 - 是的 警长
Take him. - Yes, Sergeant.
车队的Ma her警长
Captain Ma her of Fleet Services
要求明天10点会面
has requested a meeting tomorrow at 10:00.
干什么
Regarding what?
他想给你看看他的新车
He'd like to show you the new vehicles he's rolling out.
Garrett想过来拍几张照片
And Garrett wants to come along to take some photos.
告诉他我很忙
Tell him I'm busy.
但你不是
But you're not.
我知道 但告诉他我忙
I know that, but tell him I am anyway.
他很高兴能展示它们
He's very excited to show them off.
Garrett认为这是个好主意
And Garrett thinks it's a great idea.
那他们的兴奋会持续到下周
Well, then their excitement will last till next week.
但是你下周已经安排满了
But you're booked up next week.
日程一件接一件
You have back-to-backs every day.
是吗
I do?
是的 长官
Yes, sir, you do.
好的
Okay.
我想我们得明天做了
Well, I guess we got to do it tomorrow.
十点是吗
10:00, you said?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
纽约刑事司法学院的
And what time is the event
活动是什么时候
at the New York College for Criminal Justice?
不知道这有什么关系 是十点半
Not sure how that's related, but it's at 10:30.
是这样的
So, here's the thing.
我上车后 你和Garrett绑♥架♥我
I get in the car, you and Garrett kidnap me,
奇迹般地我们及时赶到了学校
and, miraculously, we arrive at the college just in time.
我们为什么要这么做
Why would we do that?
因为明天是个特别的日子
Because tomorrow is a special day.
该死的
Damn.
没那么难 Abigail
Wasn't that hard, Abigail.
你是怎么知道的
How did you figure it out?
我记得
Well, I remember
那天和今天很像
it was a day a lot like this one.
整个月温暖干燥
Warm and dry for the month.
过去我们称之为礼物 现在我们称之为全球变暖
What we used to call a gift and now we call global warming.
别生气
Don't be mad.
我们的初衷是对的
Our hearts were in the right place.
这是一件好事
And it's a good thing
学校正在努力弥补
the college is trying to make amends.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
如果你想取消
If you want to call it off...
Abigail
Well, Abigail...
我不会的
I won't.
好吧 我这么说吧 我不应该
Well, let me put it this way, I shouldn't.
但你讨厌惊喜
But you hate surprises
你讨厌所有的注意力都在你身上
and you hate when the attention is on you.
我知道 你也知道
Yeah, I know that and you know that.
但你们对这个聪明的计划
But you all seem so committed
好像都很坚定
to this clever little scheme of yours.
来吧
Bring it on.
里面怎么样了
How'd it go in there?
离不开你的帮助
Couldn't have done it without your help.
我没帮上忙光在碍事
I didn't help, I just got in the way.
你是对的Panos命令那个女孩
You were right. Panos ordered that girl
供出Elijah的名字
to give up Elijah's name.
可以想想
Imagine that.
接下来交给我吧
I got it from here.
来吧
Come on.
Danny 有枪
Danny, gun!
放开我
Let me go!
放开我 该死的
Let me go, damn it...
待在这
Stay there.
你在想什么 为什么
What are you thinking? Why?
因为他们告诉我你和他达成了协议
Because they told me that you cut him a deal.
我什么都没给他 - 不 你有
I didn't cut him anything. - Yes, you did!
他杀了我妻子
He killed my wife!
而现在
And now...
现在他要逍遥法外了
Now he's going to get away with it.
不 他会得到他应得的
No, he'll get what he deserves.
不 他不会的
No, he won't.
是的 他会的
Yeah, he will.
你也会的
And so will you, too.
走吧 Elijah
Come on, Elijah.
你怎么知道我在这里
How'd you know I'd be here?
Jamie告诉我这是你的地盘
Jamie told me this was your spot.
我都不知道你会玩
I didn't even know you played.
我可是萨福克郡年度最佳球员
You're looking at Suffolk County Player of the Year,
连续两年
two years straight.
嗯 意想不到
Hmm, I wouldn't have guessed.
谢谢
Thanks?
你在这里做什么 - 我
What are you doing here? - I, um,
想谢谢你
wanted to thank you.
没有你我也查不出真♥相♥
I wouldn't have gotten to the bottom of this without you.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
我想跟你谈谈 你说的话
And I wanted to talk about what you said.
嗯 我很抱歉
Yeah, uh, I'm sorry
我一时冲动了
that... I got caught up in the heat of the moment.
我不应该说那些话
I shouldn't have said those things.
你不应该 但是
No, you shouldn't have, but...
你是对的
you were right.
这对我的办公室和我来说 都是一个巨大的污点
It's a huge blemish on my office and on me.
我和Davis共事多年
I worked with Davis for years
我忽视了他的酗酒
and I, um, ignored his drinking.
他是个好孩子
He was a good ole boy
尽职尽责 从不制♥造♥任何麻烦
and did his job, never caused any problems.
所以我睁一只眼闭一只眼
So I just looked the other way.
所以我才想跟你谈谈
Which is why I wanted to talk to you.
关于什么
About what?
你的行为举止 尤其是在我的办公室里
The way you conduct yourself, particularly in my office.
我已经道过歉了
I already apologized.
你不能那样做
You can't behave that way.
Danny和Jamie已经闯进我办公室了
I already have Danny and Jamie barging into my office,
表现得好像 这是他们的地方
acting like they own the place.
但他们是我的兄弟
But they're my brothers.
你不是 - 好的
You're not. - Okay.
你是我侄子 - 好的
You're my nephew. - Okay.
你应该表现得尊重点
And you should show some respect.
理解
Understood.
我只是在做我的工作
I mean, I'm just doing my job, though.
很抱歉 我有时候会有点激动
I-I'm sorry if I get a little heated sometimes.
很激动
A lot heated.
我就是这样的人 所以
Well, that's just who I am, so...
别忘了 你父亲是我哥哥
Just don't forget that your father was my brother.
他会为你对我说话的方式感到羞耻
And he would be ashamed of the way you spoke to me.
你们
You guys.
今天我们有幸请到具有杰出贡献的嘉宾
Today, we honor the distinguished career
也许是纽约精英中的精英
of perhaps the finest of New York's Finest.
欢迎Henry Reagan上台
Please welcome to the stage Henry Reagan.
纽约警局第42任警♥察♥局长
The 42nd police commissioner of the NYPD.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表