好吧
All right.
好了 我这边的事
Okay, that's all
就这些了 该你了
the big-ticket items on my end. You're up.
等一下 Sid
Hold on a second, Sid.
就没有什么关于
Um, there's nothing in here
Duncan警监退休派对的吗
about Captain Duncan's retirement party.
怎么了
What about it?
我听说打架了 还叫救护车了
Well, I heard there was a fight and a bus was called.
听起来像是挺大的酒后误会
Sounds like a big, drunk misunderstanding.
你知道那些人挺喜欢热闹的
You know how those rackets can get.
是的
Yeah.
我还听说你也去了
And I also heard you were there.
是的 头儿
I was, boss.
你看到了什么
And what'd you see?
Bobby Luco警长
Um, a Sergeant Bobby Luco,
他就是那个被打的人
he was the guy who got hit.
他自己把自己打了吗
Well, did he just hit himself?
不 不 但这件事
No, no, no, but this is one of those things,
你知道的 我觉得最好还是让这事随风而去吧
You know, I think it'd be best just to let it blow over.
一旦被媒体曝光 这事情就起飞了
When the press gets hold, it'll blow up.
所以要确保他们不会
So see that they don't.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on here?
我是不是安全许可等级不够
Am I lacking some level of security clearance?
Sid 你有点拉偏架
You're talking out of both sides of your mouth, Sid.
你有参与其中吗
Are you involved in any way?
是的 头儿 我只是卷入了一场小混战 仅此而已
Yeah, boss, I was part of a little scuffle, that's all.
好吧 不管是谁打的
Okay, I want whoever threw that punch
让这个人马上到这间办公室来
in this office forthwith.
她已经在了
She already is.
哦
Oh.
我明白了
I see.
然后呢
And?
Luco显然喝醉了 想和Sid打架
Luco was clearly drunk, tried to pick a fight with Sid.
当我们离开的时候
As we were walking away,
他举起啤酒杯
he raised his beer mug
想打Sid 我就阻止了他
to clock Sid, and I intervened.
所以 这是自卫 头儿
So it's self-defense, boss.
看起来就是你打了一个人
Well, it would be if you were the one who hit the guy.
我在阻止一场袭击
I was stopping an assault.
太早了
Before one started.
调查已经开始了
an investigation is automatic.
你得找个律师
You're gonna need a lawyer.
我需要你的枪和警徽
And I'll need your gun and your shield.
你看到对Crawford的攻击了吗
Have you seen these attacks on Crawford?
是的 非常下流的手段
Yeah, pretty ugly stuff.
我们应该做点什么
Well, we should do something about it.
比如
Like?
比如调查幕后黑手
Like investigate the people behind the attacks.
你应该知道这些攻击对你有好处吧
You do realize, uh, these attacks are good for you.
这有助于你的竞选
It helps your election chances.
但想象一下换做是你我
But imagine it was you or me.
他们在针对她的家人
I mean, they're going after her family.
这是不对的
It's wrong.
我不是说这没错 但这是政♥治♥
I'm not saying it isn't, but it's politics.
你竞选地检
You run for office,
这种事发生是预料之中的
got to expect stuff like this to happen.
是的 - 这是门票
Yeah. - It's the price of entry.
是的 但不应该这样
Yeah, but it shouldn't be.
我们没必要经历这些
We shouldn't have to go through this.
好吧 我去看看 但仅限于事实调查
Okay, I'll take a look, but fact-finding only.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你只是在卖♥♥玩偶 仅此而已吗
And you were just selling Beanie Babies, that's it?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
在一条小巷里
In a back alley
一个人都没有
with not a soul around?
一切都取决于位置 我工作很努力
It's all about location. I'm a hard worker.
风雨无阻 白天晚上
Rain or shine, day and night.
上周发生了三起劫车案
And three carjackings in the past week...
这跟你一点关系都没有 对吧
Which you had nothing to do with, right?
我是说 你只是碰巧在那里
I mean, you just happened to be there.
错误的地点 错误的时间 对吧
Wrong place, wrong time, right?
嗯 是的 就是这样 没错
Mm, yup. That's it, that's right.
所以当你 你不知道
So, when you... And you don't know
那些车怎么碰巧
how those cars happened to be on the...
是因为你又在和Ace Double Treys
Is that because you're working with
合作了吗
the Ace Double Treys again?
或者这次是Mara Noche
Or maybe it's Mara Noche this time.
不 不可能 - 好吧 如果不是
No, not a chance. - Okay, and if it wasn't...
你能说实话吗 Bugs - 你能让我说话吗
Tell the truth Bugs, will you? - Would you let me talk?
你在干什么 - 你在干什么
What are you doing? - What are you doing?
我在进行审问 - 这是我的审问
I'm conducting an interview. - This is my interview.
这是我的线人 - 这是我的囚犯
It's my CI. - This is my prisoner.
你根本不知道 有这样一个哥哥 是什么感觉
You have no idea what it's like, having a brother like this.
等等 你们俩是兄弟吗
Wait, you two are brothers?
是的 - 天啊 难以想象
Yes. Man, I can't imagine
你们的童年什么样
what y'all childhood was like.
注意态度 - 你也有哥哥吗
Watch it. - You got an older brother too?
当然 总是对我发号♥施令 对我指手画脚
Absolutely, always bossing me around, telling me what to do.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
就在今天早上 他还因为
Just this morning, he was riding my ass
一些屁事和我吵架
over some BS. Pause.
事实上你们俩有很多共同点
Actually, you two got a lot in common.
很高兴知道
Good to know.
去外面 我们谈谈吧
Outside. Let's have a talk.
好 走吧
Yeah, let's.
你说得对 今天早上他和他哥哥在一起
You were right. He was with his brother this morning.
每次Bugs遇到麻烦
Well, every time Bugs gets jammed up,
都是因为他哥哥
it's because of his brother.
我肯定他是同伙
I'm sure he's the accomplice.
真不敢相信这招真管用
I can't believe that gambit actually worked.
是啊 要我说有点太顺利了
Yeah, worked a little too well, if you ask me.
你想继续逼问他哥哥的事吗 换一下吗
You want to keep pressing him on his brother? Switch it up?
他决不会出♥卖♥♥♥他哥哥的
He'll never give his brother up.
他会宁死不屈
He'd die first.
那家伙把Bugs拿捏的死死的
Guy's got Bugs wrapped around his finger.
也许他只是尊重他
Maybe he just looks up to him.
也许吧
Maybe.
你找到失窃车辆的规律了吗
You find any pattern with the stolen cars?
他们一直在给这个
They've been going after deliveries
新网站送货
from this new website.
就像卖♥♥豪车的eBay
It's like an eBay for fancy cars.
他们一定了有一份新订单
They must have access to a list of orders.
很好 顺着来
Great, go with that.
同时 我们得放了Bugs
In the meantime, we got to cut Bugs loose.
他就在那边
He's right over there.
灰色的衬衫
Grey shirt.
他跟着你过来的吗
And he followed you here?
是的 他一定是 我上了椭圆机
Yeah, he must have. I got on the elliptical,
五分钟后 他就坐在我旁边了
five minutes later, he's on the one next to me.
在我们认识之前 我从没在这里见过他
Before we met, I never saw him here once.
现在好像每次 我一转身他就在那里
Now it's like every time I turn around, there he is.
我们会和他谈谈的
We'll talk to him.
打扰一下 先生 我们能单独谈谈吗
Excuse me, sir, can we have a minute?
好的 当然
Uh, yeah, sure.
Jon Donnelly吗
Jon Donnelly?
哦 你怎么知道的
Oh. How do you know that?
我们只是有几个问题
We just have a few questions.
你来这家健身房♥多久了
How long have you been going to this gym?
你最近报名的吗
You sign up recently?
也许你偶然知道有个女人经常来这里
Maybe once you learned a certain woman went here.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表