周四的新闻发布会
the press conference on Thursday.
很多杰出人物
An impressive list of luminaries
都将出席
are in attendance,
首先是Stokes警官...
starting with Officer Stokes, who sent...
这些我们将要接收
these Thy gifts which we are about to receive
来自基♥督♥的恩惠
from Thy bounty through Christ,
阿们
Amen.
不记得你上次
Can't remember the last time
做饭前祷告是什么时候了
you volunteered to lead grace.
确实有段时间没有了
It's definitely been a while.
不 他偶尔会
No, he does on occasion.
难得的机会
A rare occasion.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
让这家人去调查祷告吧
Leave it to this family to investigate grace
找到犯罪行为
and find the criminal act.
老爸说得对 和家人在一起
Pop's right. Can't a guy just be grateful
就不能心怀感激吗
that he's together with his family?
好吧我不该说
Okay, sorry I asked.
说到这个 上次全家
Speaking of which, when's the last time
一起去度假是什么时候
This family took a vacation all together?
我们之前有一次说过要去爱尔兰
We talked about going to Ireland. Once.
有几次我们去了蒙托克
There were those times that we went out to Montauk.
我不是说周末去纽约大都会区玩
I don't mean a weekend getaway in the tristate area,
我是说度假
I mean a vacation.
从我认识你们开始就没有过
Not since I've known you guys.
我一直想去巴巴多斯
I've always wanted to go to Barbados.
高杯朗姆酒
Oh. Tall rum drinks
还有沙滩时光
and long beach days. Mm-hmm.
给我一艘游轮
Give me a cruise ship.
自助餐 无限畅饮
All you can eat, all you can drink,
满汉全席
all included.
说得对
Now you're talking.
如果有过山车
If there's a roller coaster,
我很高兴
I'm happy.
我一直想按我的方式
I've always wanted to eat my way
吃遍整个东南亚
across Southeast Asia.
飞去怀俄明州钓鱼
Fly fishing in Wyoming,
然后去阿♥拉♥斯加钓鲑鱼
then for salmon in Alaska.
我们应该去 全都去一遍
We should do it. All of it.
不可能 - 什么 为什么
No way. - What, why not?
放假三天
Three days into vacation,
你们都会疯掉的
you'd all be going crazy.
不 我们不会
No, we would not.
我们知道怎么放松 - 是的
We know how to relax. - Yeah.
你确定吗 - 当然
You sure? - Of course.
我觉得Eddie说的有道理
You know, I think maybe Eddie's got a point.
你在说什么 爷爷
What are you talking about, Gramps?
我现在都能预料到
Well, I can see it all now.
Francis在钓鱼的时候会观察洋流
Francis would be reading currents while he's fishing
这样他就能找出最有可能
so he could figure out the most likely place
找到尸体的地方
he could find a body.
Jamie会去同情
Jamie would get roped into
护照被偷的可怜女士
some poor woman who had her passport stolen.
是这样的
Well... That's true.
Erin最后会开始调查
And Erin would end up starting an investigation
海外转移资产
into offshore assets.
你会调查
And you would be looking into
船上赌场里耍老千的21点荷官
a corrupt blackjack dealer on the boat casino.
我会在泳池边放松
Well, I would be relaxing poolside
手里拿着一杯好酒
with a nice drink in my hand.
得了吧
Oh, please.
你别搞笑了
You're kidding.
你开什么玩笑呢
Who are you kidding?
你肯定和地方当局扯上麻烦
You'd be in trouble with the local authorities
各种麻烦
in every scenario.
肯定会
Absolutely.
所以你是说无论我们去哪
So you're saying, wherever we went,
他们都会欢送我们离开吗
they'd be glad to see us go?
是的 差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
那又怎样
Well, so what?
拿出我们的日历
Let's all get out our calendars.
好 好 好 耶
Yeah. Hear, hear. Yeah.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表