Zaragozas的人都是职业杀手
Zaragoza hit men are pros.
但是其中一个搞砸了
But one of them screwed up.
Juan Carlos Lopez
Juan Carlos Lopez.
El Demonio 真正的疯子
El Demonio. Real psycho.
他们在现场的弹壳上找到了他的指纹
They lifted his print off a shell casing at the scene.
他被判无期了
He's doing life.
但他拒绝
But he refused
指认Rodriguez是他的共犯
to identify Rodriguez as his accomplice.
没错 但也许进去一年后
True, but maybe after a year inside,
他们可以给他一个他无法拒绝的条件
they can make him an offer he can't refuse.
希望渺茫 Danny
That's a long shot, Danny.
我们所有的机会都很渺茫
Well, all we've got is long shots.
值得一试 时间不等人
It's worth a try. The clock's ticking.
Carter夫人
Mrs. Carter?
我是Abetemarco警探
I'm Detective Abetemarco.
我能帮你吗 - 希望如此
Can I help you? - Hope so.
我想跟你谈谈药房♥的谋杀案
I wanted to talk to you about the murder at the dispensary.
太可怕了
It was horrible.
Matthew是个很好的人
Matthew was a wonderful person.
你经常在那里购物吗
And do you shop in there a lot?
我有神经疾病
I have neuropathy.
药真的能帮我缓解疼痛
It really helps me with the pain.
Matthew被杀的时候你也在店里吗
And you were in the shop when Matthew was killed?
他死的时候我握着他的手
I was holding his hand when he died.
你告诉警探你没看到枪手吗
You told the detective you didn't see the shooter?
我听到枪声就躲起来了
I took cover when I heard the shots,
我起来的时候他已经不见了
and when I got up, he was gone.
我饿了 妈妈
I'm hungry, Mama.
好的宝贝 我马上过去
Okay, baby, I'll be right there.
好吧
Okay.
杀害Matthew的人还逍遥法外
The guy who killed Matthew is still out there.
我们需要有人站出来指认他
We need someone to come forward and identify him.
我很想帮你 但是 - 你害怕
I'd like to help you, but... - Look, you're scared.
我明白 这家伙很危险
I get it, the guy is dangerous.
但我肯定你不想要他
But I'm sure you don't want him
再伤害别人
hurting somebody else.
听着 我很抱歉打扰你
Look, I'm sorry to have bothered you.
等等
Wait.
好吧
Okay.
我会指认他的
I'll identify him.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
是啊 这地方几乎是一片废墟
Yeah, the place is nearly a total loss.
大火没有毁掉的东西
Whatever the fire didn't destroy,
我们用的水 也基本全给毁掉了
the water we used, it finished the job.
起因有进展吗
Any progress on the cause?
放火的人
Whoever torched this place
知道他在做什么
knew exactly what they were doing.
可能指向一个犯罪组织
Could point to a crime organization.
ADT 黑♥手♥党♥ 贩毒集团
ADTs, mafia, drug cartel.
是的 我们也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what we thought,
但我们找到的点火装置相当原始
but the incendiary device we found was pretty primitive.
自♥制♥的
Homemade?
是的 是你能在任何五金店或网上
Yeah, stuff you can find
找到的东西
at any hardware store or online.
那喷淋系统呢
What about the sprinkler system?
没坏 但被关闭了
It was functional, but disabled.
这些都可能指向内部作案 - 是的
All of which could point to an inside job. - Yeah,
所以我才指望你的团队
that's why I'm counting on your team
找出这里是谁
to figure out who around here
想把这地方烧了
wanted to see this place burn.
快点
Make it fast.
我不想让任何人看到我和警♥察♥说话
I don't want anybody seeing me talking to no damn cop.
你以为我想要别人
You think I want someone
看到我和你在一起吗
to see me hanging out with you?
但你过来了
But here you are.
你听说仓库失火的事了吗
You heard about the warehouse fire?
这里就像圣诞节一样是的
It's like Christmas up in here. Yeah.
Rodriguez收到了一份很不错的圣诞礼物
And Rodriguez, he got a real nice Christmas present.
他真幸运 - 是的
He's a lucky man. - Yeah,
他正在回墨西哥别♥墅♥的路上
he's on his way back to his villa in Mexico
而你却坐在这里 因为他命令你犯下的谋杀罪
while you sit here and rot away for the rest of your life
等着耗完这一辈子
for murders he ordered you to commit.
我什么都不知道
I don't know nothing about that.
你可以假装不知道我在说什么
You can pretend you don't know what I'm talking about,
但我们都知道没必要这样
but we both know it doesn't have to be this way.
我对Zaragozas发过誓
I swore an oath to the Zaragozas.
一个警♥察♥...是不会懂的
A cop... just wouldn't understand.
你觉得Rodriguez会为你遵守誓言吗
You think Rodriguez would keep his oath for you?
我们结束了
We're done.
服刑不引渡
Time served, no extradition.
联邦政♥府♥的保护
Federal protection.
都有美好的未来
All wrapped up with a pretty bow.
你不觉得你也应该得到一份礼物吗
Don't you think you deserve a present, too?
是联邦调查局的说的吗
Is that from the Feds?
是的
Yeah.
只有一次机会
It's a one-time offer,
这种事不会再有了
and it will not come around again.
如果你给我白纸黑字的承诺
If you get that in writing...
我帮你指认Rodriguez
I'll give you Rodriguez.
如果你看到枪杀
All you got to do is tell me
Matthew Lassiter的人 告诉我就行了
if you see the guy who shot Matthew Lassiter.
我明白了
I understand.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你认出谁了吗
You recognize anyone?
事情发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
好吧 慢慢来
Okay. Take your time.
不着急
No rush.
我很抱歉 我谁也不认识
I'm sorry. I don't recognize anyone.
听着 听着
Listen, listen.
你为什么不给自己一点时间
Why don't you just give yourself a minute?
我做不到
I can't do this.
我参与指认很多次
I've done a lot of these,
我认为你认出枪手了
and I think you spotted the shooter.
我今天接Amy放学回家
I was walking Amy home from school today,
然后那个怪物向我们走来
and that monster came up to us.
他威胁你了
He threatened you?
他说Amy是个漂亮的女孩
He said Amy was a beautiful girl,
如果她出了什么事 就太可惜了
and it would be a shame if something happened to her.
听着 他只是想吓唬你
Look, he's just trying to scare you.
但它起作用了
Well, it worked.
我想帮你
I want to help you,
但我不能让这家伙来找我的孩子
but I can't have this guy coming after my kid.
我很佩服
I'm impressed.
多年来你学会了一些技巧
You learn a few tricks over the years.
我只希望我能多救点这些东西
I just wish I could save more of this stuff.
抢救工作结束后你打算做什么
What'll you do after the salvage operation is over?
我被分配到红钩区的一个仓库
I've been assigned to a warehouse in Red Hook.
一切都会不一样了
It won't be the same.
你在这里工作了很多年
You put a lot of years into this place.
有人有理由做些出格的吗
Anyone have reason enough to act out?
你是在问我 是不是他们中有人放了火吗
Are you asking me if one of them might have set the fire?
我们正在调查每一种可能性
We're examining every possibility.
听着 我了解这些人
Look, I know these people.
所以我更觉得你能
All the more reason I thought you might be able
给我指出正确的方向
to point me in the right direction.
我真的不喜欢指责别人
I'm really not comfortable making accusations.
我知道这很难
I know it's tough.
我也知道你能理解
I also know you understand
这里造成了难以置信的破坏
the incredible damage that was done here.
Martin Hughes
Martin Hughes?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表