有个主管拒绝给我分配
I had a supervisor who refused to assign any cases
任何被告是警♥察♥的案子
where the defendants were a cop.
他们认为你会放过他们吗
They thought you'd go easy on them?
你知道的 警♥察♥局长的女儿 很显然
You know, PC's daughter, appearances,
那么 你怎么做的
So, what did you do?
我告诉她 如果她怀疑我的客观性
I told her that if she doubted my objectivity,
那也许她应该解雇了我
then maybe she should fire me.
哦
Ooh.
显然这并没有发生
Clearly, that didn't happen.
你现在快是那里的老大了
You pretty much run the place now.
我答应过如果你们中
Well, I did promise to recuse myself
有人被捕了 我会回避
if any of you got arrested.
就在我们最需要你的时候
Just when we needed you most?
是的
Right.
你难道不会隐瞒一点证据
You wouldn't hide a little evidence
来扭转局势吗
to help tip the scale?
你知道吗 对你来说 有可能 但对Danny来说
Well, you know, for you? Probably. But for Danny...
很好
Really nice.
好吧 希望我们永远不要尝试
Well, let's hope we never have to test that.
是的
Yeah.
当我成为警探时 我有个上司
When I made detective, I had a boss
每个人都确信他给了我特殊待遇
who everyone was certain was giving me special treatment.
最好的出警 最好的案子
Best tours, best cases.
然后呢
And?
他确实是 他们是对的
He was. They were right.
他很担心我会去找爸爸抱怨
He was so worried that I'd go whining to Dad,
他基本上是在帮我办案
he basically worked my cases for me.
我想起来了 是Albright警监
Captain Albright, I recall.
我们都叫他"不太聪明"警监
Captain "Not All Bright" is how we referred to him.
我调离了那里
I transferred out of there,
他请辞 然后退休
and he put in his papers. He retired
做了个水管工 承包商什么的
and became a plumber's contractor or something.
是的 他总是有点 - 满嘴跑火车
Yeah, he always was kind of... - Full of it?
你说对了
You got that right.
助理检察官Chu在询问Riley的案子
A.D.A. Chu's asking about the Riley case.
实验室还留着罪犯的连帽衫
Lab still had the perp's hoodie.
DNA匹配成功
Got a positive DNA match.
太好了
Great.
我听说你的证人
Heard your witness,
无法指认Freddie James
couldn't identify Freddie James.
更像是没办法指认
More like wouldn't.
她的处境很艰难
Well, she was in a difficult position.
是的
Yeah.
那你现在打算怎么办
So what're you gonna do now?
我去冲杯新鲜咖啡
I'm gonna get a fresh cup of coffee,
然后我就努力处理
and then I'm gonna work my way
那堆文件
through that stack of files.
我是说 Lassiter的案子
I meant about the Lassiter case.
没有案子
There is no case.
你自己也这么说的
You said so yourself.
所以你就这么放弃了吗
So you're just gonna give up?
我们的案子太多了 不记得了吗
We're hemorrhaging cases, remember?
是啊 我还记得你说过
Yeah, and I also remember you saying that
如果Freddie James继续逍遥法外
if Freddie James stays on the streets,
还会有人被杀
someone else will get killed.
你告诉我不要当作私人恩怨
And you told me not to take it personally.
你什么时候开始听我的了
Since when have you ever listened to me?
见到你总是很高兴 警探
Always good to see you, Detective.
所以你让人杀了Lopez
So, you had Lopez killed?
监狱是个充满暴♥力♥的地方 我不会错过的
Prison is a violent place. I won't miss it.
你哪儿也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
我的律师不是这么和我说的
My lawyers tell me different.
Lopez承认是你下的命令
Well, Lopez admitted you gave the order
处死了7个ADT成员
to have seven ADTs executed.
可惜他不能在法庭上作证了
It's a shame he won't be around to testify in court.
很可惜 他不在了
That is a shame. He won't be around.
但我会出席
But I will.
Lopez跟你说的都是道听途说
Anything Lopez told you is hearsay.
和不可采纳的
And inadmissible.
我就是这么想的
That's exactly what I thought.
直到负责你案子的联邦助理检察官
That is, until the assistant U.S. attorneys working your case
告诉我这条规则也有例外
told me that there are exceptions to that rule.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
有23个例外 事实上
23 exceptions, in fact,
还仅仅是联邦传闻法第803条 想象一下
just to Federal Hearsay Rule 803 alone. Imagine that.
你从不放弃
You never give up.
即使你应该放弃
Even when you should.
也许吧 但当检察官让我出庭作证
Maybe, but when those prosecutors get me on the stand,
让我站在陪审团面前
put me in front of that jury...
我 一个功勋卓著的纽约警探
Me, a decorated NYPD detective
代理联邦法律的官员
and deputized federal law officer...
我会告诉他们你的一切
Well, I'm gonna tell them all about you,
当我这么做的时候 那就是再见了 我的朋友
and when I do, it's gonna be adios, my friend.
法庭上见
I'll see you in court.
纽约警♥察♥ 不许动
NYPD! Freeze! Do not move!
把手放在脑后 不许动
Hands behind your head! Don't move!
手举起来
Hands! Hands!
Danny Danny你还好吗
Danny? Danny, are you okay?
知道吗 你们还真是不慌不忙啊
You know, you guys really took your sweet time.
你吓死我了 这一点都不好笑
You scared the heck out of me. That is not funny.
对不起 - 这一点都不好笑
Sorry. - It's not funny.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说的等他们开火
You said to wait until they opened fire.
是的 但别这么久
Yeah, but not that long.
提醒我要感谢车队
Remind me to thank Fleet Services
这些防弹门确实有效
for these bullet-resistant doors. They actually work.
不过有一处伤亡
Well... there was one casualty, though.
这可能是你的头
That could've been your head.
可能是 但我的计划是正确的
Could've been. But my plan was right.
是的
Yeah.
你怎么知道Rodriguez
How did you know Rodriguez
会派人追杀你 给你
would put a hit out on you? Here.
你自己说过
Well, you said yourself,
像Rodriguez这样的人总是上来就杀人
guys like Rodriguez always start with murder.
所以当你思考这个问题时
So, when you think about it,
这一切都是我的主意
this whole thing was my idea.
严格来说 是的
Technically, yeah, it is.
好吧 我们平分吧
All right, we'll split it.
好 Rodriguez拿下的时候我请啤酒
Okay. Beers on me when Rodriguez goes down.
成交
Deal. Yeah.
Reagan警长
Sergeant Reagan.
你要回家吗
You heading home?
只是去洗个澡换身衣服
Just to shower and change.
还有很多工作要做
Still a ton of work to do.
你确定吗
You saw to that.
什么
I'm sorry?
我和Martin Hughes谈过了
I spoke with Martin Hughes.
你认为是他干的吗
Do you think he did it?
不是 但他给了我一些信息
No, but he gave me some information
这让我知道是谁干的
that pointed me toward who did.
我真的该回家了
I really should be getting home.
你想做仓库主管吗
You wanted to be warehouse supervisor?
我确实干了很久
Well, I did put in the time.
Hughes的两倍
Twice as many years as Hughes.
是的
That's right.
完美的记录
Unblemished record.
所以当他们没考虑你的时候 你很伤心
And so, it hurt when they passed you over?
我很失望
I was disappointed.
根据你发往市里的短♥信♥
According to the texts that you sent downtown,
你真的很生气
you were seriously pissed off.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表