that I've taken this case.
Jack 这又将成为媒体的一个素材
Just gonna be fodder for the press, Jack.
更不要提 你没有提醒我
Not to mention, you didn't give me a heads-up
Eddie为这个案件联♥系♥了你
that Eddie called you in on this.
Erin 你认为我是你男朋友这一点
Erin, you broke up with me because you thought
会对你未来的竞选不利
that I wouldn't look good as your partner
而和我分手了
coming up to your run,
但是现在你还想指挥我能接什么案子吗
but now you also want to dictate what cases I'll take?
你一定要接
Did you really have to take the one
我亲自负责的案子吗
that I'm personally handling?
哦 所以现在我要这么对我的客户说
Oh, so now I'm supposed to say to my clients,
等一下 我现在还不知道我能不能代表你
"Hold on, I can't let you know if I'm gonna represent you
因为我需要确认一下 我的前妻
"until I make sure that my ex-wife isn't the prosecutor
不会是你的案子的检察官 真的吗
on your case"? Seriously?
好吧 如果你这么说的话 我确实有点
Okay, when you put it that way, it does sound a little...
不讲理
Unreasonable?
冒犯人 侮辱人 确实是
Intrusive? Insulting? It is.
好的 我明白了
Okay, you made your point.
Jennifer Carpenter是我的客户了
Jennifer Carpenter is my client now,
所以请不要和她说话除非我在场
so please don't speak with her unless I'm present.
我想和她对话确认
Well, I would like to speak to her to see
她是否是自卫
if she did act in self-defense
以及我是否应该起诉她
and to know whether or not I should charge her.
不行
No.
不行 - 不行 你不能和她对话
No - No, you can't.
她已经表明立场了 现在轮到你了
She made her statement, so ball's in your court now.
愿最佳人选胜出
May the best man or woman win.
两个受害者 20出头
Both of our victims... 20s,
女性 被勒死
female, strangled.
这并没有缩小范围 还有什么共同点吗
Doesn't exactly narrow it down. Anything else in common?
不一样的居住环境 不同的健身房♥ 工作 夜店
Different neighborhoods, different gyms, jobs, clubs...
我还在寻找 但是现在没有结果
I'm still looking, but so far nothing.
还有这个
Well, there's this,
念珠
rosary beads.
也许我们先调查这个
Maybe we follow them.
Reagan.
是的 我们在调查这个案件 为什么
Yeah, we're working that case. Why?
好的
Okay.
好的 15分钟
All right. 15 minutes.
是报社的Rosanna Diaz
That's Rosanna Diaz from the Ledger.
她说她收到了自称是杀害两个受害人的
She said she got a letter from a guy
凶手的信件
claiming to be the one who killed our two vics.
今天早上收到的
It arrived this morning.
我们需要知道每个
We need to know everyone who had contact with it
打开信封后接触过信件的人
once it came out of the envelope.
嗯 我 我们的摄影师 我的编辑
Uh, me, our photographer, my editor.
也许我该问都有谁没有接触过
Maybe we should be asking who didn't touch it.
我们很小心了 但是我们得过一遍 这是条新闻
We were careful, but we had to run with it. It's news.
不行 这是证据
Well, no, it's evidence,
如果证据被污染的话 就麻烦了
and if it's contaminated now, that's a problem.
我可以不联♥系♥你的
I didn't have to call you at all.
我们也可以
Well, we can just charge you
以干扰证物罪起诉你
with tampering physical evidence.
狗屁
And I can tell you to kiss my ass.
好的 暂停一下 我们重新沟通
All right, time-out. Why don't we just start over?
好吗 证据在哪
Okay? Where is it?
2:15到的
Arrived at 2:15.
怎么来的 - 邮件
Arrived how - Mail.
我猜他说的是真的 因为他发来的这些
I assumed it was legit because he sent these pictures
Sarah和Maryanne的照片
of Sarah and Maryanne with it.
抱歉 这不是我本意
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it,
但是我控制不住自己
"but I can't help myself.
我希望警♥察♥能聪明点
"I hope the police are smart enough to find me
能在我再次出手前抓住我
before I have to do it again."
叫犯罪现场调查组过来
Let's get Crime Scene up here.
Hill警探想问你有时间吗
Detective Hill asked if he could have a moment.
哦
Oh.
状态
Temperature?
即将爆发
Simmering.
好的
Okay.
让他进来吧
Let's have him.
你把我调到了部门主管办公室 为什么
You transferred me to the chief of D's office? Why?
当你在现场犯错了的时候
When you commit an error in the field,
你通常都会被调离现场
you generally are taken off the field.
我没有做错
I didn't do anything wrong.
我依照法律行事的
I followed the letter of the law.
但是还有现场听令指挥
There is a chain of command.
据我所知 你不是最高指挥官
Last time I looked, you weren't at the top of it.
所以这个调动 是什么 是像叫暂停
So this assignment is, what, like a time-out?
就像我不合群
Like I'm not playing well with others?
我期望
My hope is that
你能反思自己
you will use it as a time to reflect.
反思我的短处吗
On my shortcomings?
反思你的潜能
On your potential and what the obstacles
和你需要克服的障碍
may be to achieving it.
你说我的父亲
You describe my old man as a...
是个硬汉 前锋那类人 是吧
a hard charger, a "first one in" kind of guy, right?
所以这个也许是
So maybe what this is actually about is
你在试图让历史不重演的把戏
you trying to make sure that history doesn't repeat itself.
你也反思这点吧
Maybe reflect on that.
等一下
Hold on.
对于这点
I have reflected
我反思过
on just that,
多次
many times,
通常都是在深夜
often in the middle of the night,
我可以很确定地告诉你
and I can tell you one thing for certain...
无论我们之间有什么
Whatever this thing of ours is,
都不是你说的这个
it ain't that.
你只要知道这个就行了
Just so's you know.
嘿
Hey.
警探们很忙 所以我帮着
Detectives were swamped, so I helped
访谈了现场办公室的
reinterview a bunch of the women
一群女士 嗯
in the office and, uh...
你来这里做什么
And what are you doing here?
我来帮忙
I offered to help.
你已经帮得够多了
I think you've helped enough.
好吧 我坚信
Well, I just feel
这位女士没有说谎
strongly that this woman is telling the truth.
既然如此 还调查什么
Yeah, well, then why even bother investigating
如果你坚信她是无辜的话
if you feel so strongly she's innocent?
这个案子有隐情
There's something about this case.
对于你来说 每个案子都有隐情
With you, there's always something about every case,
每次都是
every time.
你越界太多
You overstepped on so many levels,
我都不知道要从哪里说起了
I don't even know where to begin.
Erin 如果你能仔细看
Erin, if you just take a look at...
我认为你应该回去巡逻了 Eddie
I think you should go back to patrol, Eddie.
这里不需要你了
I've got this.
你知道的 她还是有所帮助的
You know, not for nothing, she really helped.
只是有点帮助 我知道她想帮忙
Not for nothing is something, and I know she wants to help,
但是你知道就是她让案子难度升级成地狱模式的
but you know what the road to hell is paved with?
是的 但是显然在Duarte的公♥司♥
Yes, but apparently the road to promotion
如果你想升职 就需要和他发生性关系
at Duarte's company is sex.
怎么说
How so?
我们几乎和他公♥司♥每个人都沟通过了
We talked to almost everyone who worked there.
他们都说Duarte习惯
They all say that Duarte had a reputation
威逼她的女性雇员和他发生性关系
for forcing sex on his female employees.
有投诉记录在案吗
Is there any record of complaints?
系统里没有记录
Nothing in the online complaint system.
我传票了人事记录
I subpoenaed HR records.
他的作案手法就是亲自挑选雇佣
His M.O. seems to be to handpick and hire
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表