当我呼喊的时候 她做了个不雅的举动然后就把车开走了
And when I yelled, she made a rude gesture and drove off.
谁会对一位年老的女士做这种事
Who would do that to an old lady?
无论你相信不相信 对于她来说
With her, believe it or not,
你已经得到了优待了 女士
you may have gotten off easy, ma'am.
女士 市政♥府♥会提供
Ma'am, the city has
交通工具带你去任何你需要去的地方
ride services to take you to any appointments you may have.
得了吧 也就是一个臭烘烘的面包车
Great, some stinky van. Yeah.
没问题 好的
You got it. Yep.
法医
M.E.
在系统里没有发现受害人指纹或者DNA
No fingerprints or DNA popped for our vic.
所以 再找Trina聊聊
So, we take another stab at Trina?
不 我们不找Trina
No, we don't take another stab at Trina.
好了啦 在她面前我会保护你的
Come on, I'll protect you from her.
天啊 好吧
Goodness. Fine.
你好 Rachel
Hello, Rachel.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
我以为我会被叫去局长办公室
My bet was getting called in to One PP.
你在这里工作了 我已经不能把你叫到办公室了
You work here now. I couldn't just "call you in."
我会应♥召♥的
I would've come.
我欠你的
I know I owe you that.
今天你的指控很严重
Pretty serious accusation you made today.
我做了我认为正确的事情
I did what I felt was right.
我尊重这点
And I respect that.
我也谦恭地说
And, respectfully,
局长也不该为警♥察♥的事来这里
the P.C. shouldn't be here on police business.
对
Uh-huh.
我为自己而来
I came under my own steam.
但是你认为我应该直接向你汇报这个事件
But you think I should have brought this to you, directly.
不 那就是违规了
No, that would've been a breach itself.
流程上来说 你做的是对的
You did right by the protocols.
然后
Then what?
就是
Just...
用你自己的话来总结一下事件
in your own words,
就当做是两个前同事之间的交流
between two former colleagues?
Malik Saunders有自闭症
Malik Saunders is on the autism spectrum.
他已经取得了一定的进步 但是
It's been a process, but...
他把我当做中立一方
he sees me as nonjudgmental,
甚至是一个朋友
maybe even a friend.
聪明的孩子
Smart kid.
他自闭症的一个表现就是
One of the ways his autism manifests is
他不喜欢把东西拿在手上
he doesn't like holding things in his hands,
所以他在购物时把糖果放进了兜里
so he'd placed some candy in his pocket while he shopped
然后保安以为他在店内行窃
and the security guard saw that as shoplifting.
好吧
Well...
保安还能怎么想
how else could the guard see it?
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
但是如果响应的警员
But it would've been nice
等我到达现场后再行动就比较好了
if the responding officers had waited till I arrived.
比较好了 是的 但是不符合流程
Nice, yes. But not in the protocols.
所以就应该拿出电击枪并且使用它
So, it's just pull the tasers and fire away?
那个孩子
The boy escalated the situation
给Stephens警员造成了脑震荡并且让事态激化了
and also gave Officer Stephens a concussion.
谁能说得准 他也不太聪明
Who could tell? Guy's not too bright.
好的
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
Rachel
Rachel...
实话实说
be honest.
会不会是你过激反应了
Is it possible you overreacted?
你要把事件的焦点对准我吗
You're turning this around? On me?
我很抱歉 好吧
I'm sorry. Okay.
听着
Look.
我很确定你知道在现场快速做出决定
I'm pretty sure you remember how difficult it is
是多么艰难
to make split-second decisions,
特别是当事态加重之后
especially when things heat up.
也许你可以好好考虑一下这点
Maybe you could think about that.
你为什么不接我的电♥话♥
Why have you been dodging my calls?
Rachel 你知道原因的
Rachel, you know why.
所以 现在你要逃进警局吗
So what, now you're gonna run inside?
我希望我能帮助你 但是我无能为力
I wish I could help you, but I can't.
下值之后也不行吗
Not even off the clock?
即使我们谈谈假设的情况也不行吗
Not even if we spoke in hypotheticals?
嘿 Eddie 你会怎么说 假设一下 我也不知道
"Hey, Eddie, what would you say if, I don't know,
一个社工看到两个警♥察♥
a social worker saw two cops..."
请不要怂恿我了
Please, don't tempt me.
也许我们根本就不是搭档
Maybe we weren't really partners after all.
也不要让我产生内疚感
Don't guilt-trip me either.
如果角色互换 你也会这么做的
If the tables were turned, you'd do the same thing
那我也会接受你的所作所为
and I'd have to accept that.
我不会拒绝和你交流
I would never shut you out.
听着 我理解
Look, I understand your position
你的出发点
and I feel for you
如果你确实目睹了你所说的一切
and if you saw what you said you saw,
那么你做的就没错
then you're doing the right thing.
如果
If?
我要走了
I have to go.
Eddie
Eddie.
你居然为了他们把我从牢房♥里带出来
You brought me out of my cell for them?
相信我 我们也不愿意见到你
Trust me, we're not exactly thrilled to see you either.
但是如果你配合的话
But if you cooperate,
我们可以在检察官面前为你的汽车偷盗罪美言
we can talk to the D.A. about the car theft.
还记得吧 就是你从一位老奶奶那里偷的车
You know, the car you stole from that nice little old lady?
Trina 从法律角度来说
Trina, you are still under no legal obligation
你没有必要详述事件经过
to say anything.
我已经交代了一切
I already said everything.
我不认识死的那个人
I don't know who the dead guy was,
我拿了那辆车是为了见我的父母
and I took the car so I could go see my parents...
哦 所以现在你又有父母了
Oh, so now you have parents?
我当然有 - 哦
Of course I do - Oh.
你怎么想的 难道我是卵生的吗
What'd you think, huh? I was hatched?
但是我从来没见过他们 因为他们把我弃养了
But I never knew them 'cause they gave me up
所以直到我跑到这里之前
and I've lived in a bunch of foster homes
我一直生活在各种寄养家庭里
until I ran off and came here.
从哪里来的 - Pittsburgh
Came here from where - Pittsburgh.
我一直在网上查找他们的信息 我发现我的父母
I've been searching the Internet and I found out my parents live
居住在罗德岛州的特沃顿
in Tiverton, Rhode Island.
很多被寄养的孩子
A lot of children abandoned to the system
还是想和亲生父母联♥系♥的
still want to reconnect.
是的 他们可能很富有
Yeah. They could be rich,
那样我就能有钱了
I could get me some money.
嗯 太感人了 你相信这一套说辞吗
Mm. It's just so touching. Uh, you buying any of this?
除非 她告诉我们
Not until we also get the name of the boy
和她一起偷车的男孩的名字
she stole the car with.
什么男孩 - 就是被目击到和你这个小天才一起
What boy - The one you were seen in the car with
在车里的男孩
by an eyewitness, genius.
那是Mikey
That's Mikey.
我不知道他姓什么 自从我来到这个城市
I don't know his last name. I've been running with him
我就和他一起混了
since I came here in the city.
也许就是他杀了那个人
Maybe he killed the dead dude.
又来了
Here we go.
不 我们走吧 再见
No, here we go. Goodbye.
Mikey很可疑
Mikey's a sketchy person.
把我带离这里 我会带你们找到他
Get me out of here and I'll take you to him.
不可能
Not in a million years.
好的
Fine.
那你们就自己
Then search every squat in this city
在整个城市里寻找Mikey吧
looking for Mikey yourselves.
在你们浪费时间的时候 我会在这里大笑的
I'll be in here laughing while you waste your time.
头儿 你说你顺路拜访了她是什么意思
Boss, what do you mean you dropped by?
以平民的身份看望了一下她
Paid a visit. As a civilian.
你可不是平民身份
You're not just a civilian.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表