我是Rishi Patel
I'm Rishi Patel.
你们是负责手表盗窃案的警♥察♥吗
Are you the detectives handling the watch thefts?
很遗憾 是的 我们能为您做些什么
Unfortunately yes. What can we do for you?
我家在市中心有个报摊
My family owns a news stand in Midtown.
今天早上
This morning
我开门的时候进来了两个人
two guys came in when I was opening up.
让我猜一下 戴着面具拿着枪
Let me guess. Masks and guns?
是的
Yeah.
抢走了我的手表
Took my watch.
还有别的吗 - 没有要我的钱包
Anything else Didn't ask for my wallet
没抢收银机
didn't touch the register.
好的 是哪种手表
Okay. Uh what kind of watch we talking about here?
这就是奇怪的地方 只是一块旧表
That's the weird part. It's just an old watch
我爷爷在70几年买♥♥的
my grandpa bought back in the '70s
那会他还在开报亭
when he opened the news stand.
那你觉得它值多少钱
Oh. What do you think it's worth
爷爷很好 但他真的很小气
Grandpa was great but he was seriously cheap.
超过一百块我都不会相信
If he paid a hundred bucks I'd be shocked.
我甚至都不会报♥警♥ 但是
I wouldn't even report it but um
我爷爷把它传给了我爸爸 爸爸又传给了我
my grandpa passed it down to my dad who gave it me.
我现在有一个儿子了
I've got a little boy now.
我希望能延续这个传统
I was hoping to continue the tradition.
是的 可以理解 好吧 那你
Yeah understandable. Okay why don't you
能描述一下手表的样子吗
uh give us a description of the watch?
我们看看能不能帮上忙
We'll see if we can help.
Lamar太太 我是Robert Lester
Mrs. Lamar I'm Robert Lester.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
我不想打扰你们
I don't mean to bother you
我知道你们一定很恨我
and I know you must hate me.
你杀了我们的儿子
You killed our son.
我想让你们知道
I want you to know
我每天都在想Louis
I think about Louis every day.
我杀了一个我从没见过的人
I killed a man
这让我生不如死
I never met and that kills me.
你是想要跟我们讲述你的痛苦吗
You want to tell us about your pain?
你不知道这个词的意思
You don't know the meaning of the word.
Robert
Robert.
过来吧
Come on.
我们走吧
Let's go.
确保他把手放在你能看到的地方
Make sure he keeps his hands where you can see them.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
他们有门铃摄像头
They got a doorbell camera.
你一出现就报♥警♥了
Called it in the moment you showed up.
我只想告诉他们 我很抱歉
I just want to tell 'em I'm sorry.
Robert现在不是正确的时间也不是正确的地点
Robert it's not the time or the place.
Brad Haller 在他女朋友工作时候
Brad Haller. Watched his girlfriend's baby
照看她的孩子
while she was at work.
这可不是我保姆的首选
Wouldn't exactly be my first choice for a babysitter.
她回来的时候 那孩子表现得很不正常
When she got back the kid wasn't acting right.
她带他去了急诊室 孩子有摇晃婴儿综合征的迹象
She took him to the ER baby showed signs of being shaken.
这个混♥蛋♥ - 没有证人
That son of a bitch. - No witnesses
警探没办法让他认罪
detectives can't get him to give it up.
如果他不认罪就得放了他
Gonna have to cut him loose if he doesn't confess.
你想试试吗
You want to give it a shot
好的 长官
Yes sir.
我是Cooper警员
I'm Officer Cooper.
我没什么好说的了
I got nothing more to say.
我听说你喜欢打小孩子
I hear you like to beat up little kids.
你听错了
You hear wrong.
你那晚是唯一一个
Well you were the only one
和那个孩子在一起的人 Haller先生
with that baby that night Mr. Haller
所以只有可能是你干的
so no one else could've done it.
好吧
Okay okay.
要么你告诉我 你到底做了什么
Either you tell me exactly what you did
否则你的下场会比那孩子更惨
or you're gonna get a lot worse than what you gave that kid.
说话 Brad
Start talking Brad!
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it!
不是我 不是我♥干♥的
I didn't! I didn't do it!
天啊
God.
我没有
I didn't.
这还没有结束
This isn't over.
您的眼光真好
You've got an excellent eye.
这是一块十分精美的表 - 谢谢你
It's a beautiful piece. - Thank you.
圆框上的钻石是真的吗
Uh are those real diamonds on the round thingy
哦 这叫做嵌槽
Oh it's called the bezel.
这些钻石也都是真的
And those rocks are the real deal.
完美无瑕
Internally flawless.
想要近距离观察吗
Want a closer look
我就是为此而来的 - Teddy Marx
That's why I'm here. - Teddy Marx.
高级销♥售♥顾问
Senior sales associate.
Reagan警探 纽约警局
Detective Reagan NYPD.
调查一系列高端手表抢劫案
Investigating a series of high-end watch robberies.
我听说了Josephson先生的事
I-I heard about the incident with Mr. Josephson.
十分可怕
It's terrifying.
是的 他在这里买♥♥的手表
Yeah he purchased that watch here.
我知道 他是我们最好的客户之一
I know. He's one of our best clients.
讽刺的是 有好几块
Ironically it turns out several
被盗的手表都是在这里买♥♥的
of the stolen watches were purchased here.
这并不奇怪 - 为什么呢
That's not surprising. - Why not
十多年了 我们一直都是这个城市顶级的
We've been the city's top luxury watch boutique
奢侈手表店
for over a decade.
但我的意思是 你知道
But still I mean you know
不止一块被盗的手表是在这里购买♥♥的
more than one of those watches being purchased here...
让人浮想联翩 你不觉得吗
It's kind of a long shot don't you think
你觉得我们的客户被盯上了吗
You think our clients are being targeted
嗯 很有可能
Well it's very possible
有人在外面开店
someone's setting up shop outside.
等着你的客户离开
They wait for your clients to leave
然后他们就行动了 也有可能
and then they make a move or it could be
这是内鬼干的
it was an inside job.
我们的员工吗
One of our employees
我查了一下Josephson先生
You know I checked the sales record
手表的销♥售♥记录 上面有你的名字
for Mr. Josephson's watch and your name was on it.
你在暗示是什么
What are you suggesting
我没有暗示什么 是在问你
I'm not suggesting anything. Just asking questions.
供你参考
Well um for your information
我的一个同事 卖♥♥给Leslie Prentiss
one of my associates sold Leslie Prentiss
刚被偷的理查德米尔手表
the Richard Mille watch that was just stolen.
这就有意思了 因为
That's interesting because
Prentiss被抢劫的事 还没有公开
the Prentiss robbery hasn't been made public yet.
这是在我看来
I saw to that myself.
唯一可以解释的方式就是
So the only way
如果你本来就知道 那你就有可能知道
you could possibly know about it was if you knew about it.
也许我们该去局里谈谈
Maybe we should talk downtown.
我要向你道歉
I want to apologize.
我之前太过分了
I was out of line earlier.
好吧
Okay.
事情是这样的 我和我妻子
And thing is uh my wife and I
刚生了个女儿
just had a baby girl.
是啊 她很可爱 但是
Yeah she's amazing you know but
那孩子哭个不停 你知道吗
the kid won't stop crying you know
我睡不着 三个晚上了
I haven't slept in... in three nights.
我快疯了
I'm losing my mind.
它会把你逼疯
It can drive you nuts.
是的
Yeah.
有时
And sometimes
当你睡不着的时候 你就会做一些事
when you can't sleep you-you do things
你绝不会想要这么做的
that you would never do.
我说的对吗
Am I right
Brad
Brad
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表