You know, I want to be one of those people that spends
你知道吗 我希望像他们一样
their sunny days laying out at the beach.
躺在沙滩上享受阳光
We're at the shore, aren't we?
我们现在不就在海边吗
Yeah, but we're in the wrong kind of suits.
是啊 但我们穿的衣服不对
What do you got?
什么情况
A floater.
一具浮尸
A floater. Great.
一具浮尸 太棒了
What's your least favorite thing on the job besides floaters?
除了浮尸 你最不喜欢的案子是什么
Well, that's number two.
嗯 浮尸排第二
I think rape ones are worse.
强♥奸♥最糟糕
Yeah. I guess pedophiles, for me.
好吧 对我来说是恋童癖
Mine's headless floaters.
对我来说是无头浮尸
Headless floaters? Yeah.
无头浮尸 是的
You find the body? Yeah,
你发现的尸体 是的
I was on a foot post and he was right over there,
我在走路给人传话 然后就看见他在那儿
near the rocks.
岩石附近
The head wash up? Not yet.
头冲上岸了吗 还没有
Any visible wounds or bullet holes?
有任何可见伤痕或弹孔吗
Not that I could see.
至少我没发现
It's gonna be a bitch to determine cause of death
没有头在 要判断死因
without the head.
太难了
I think the tattoo says it all.
我认为这个纹身可以解释一切
The Black Hand.
黑色的手
Mexican Mafia.
墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥
Yeah. Mexican Mafia.
是的 墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥
600 square feet.
600平方英尺
You've got east view, hmm?
你能看到东面的景色
And you're right next to the elevator.
旁边就是电梯
Nice, huh?
很好吧
Yeah. Absolutely. But why are you...
是的 当然 但你为什么
This is your new office, Erin.
这是你的新办公室 艾琳
I'm promoting you to bureau chief.
我要提升你为部门负责人
Congratulations.
祝贺你
W...
啥
I guess I have to ask.
我不得不问
Is this because of Monica?
是因为莫妮卡吗
Why does that matter? Well, she was
这重要吗 她是我的朋友
my friend and she was murdered
而且她被谋杀了
and it just feels weird to just... Keep going?
感觉很怪就这样... 继续前进
That's life, Erin.
这就是生活 艾琳
There's no room for sentimentality in this office.
这间办公室里没有多愁善感的地方
Meaning? Everyone knows
什么意思 众所周知
you got two brothers on the job, your father's PC,
你两个兄弟是警♥察♥ 你父亲是警♥察♥局长
you're sympathetic to law enforcement.
你对执法部门富有同情心
I have always followed the letter of the law.
我一直严格遵守法律条文
I have no doubt.
我毫不怀疑
But I just want you to know
但我希望你知道
that people will be watching you more closely
人们会比以往更密切地
than they ever have before.
关注你
People?
人们
Me.
就是我
Let me know if you need anything.
有任何需要 就告诉我
Actually...
其实
...I'd like to stay in my office,
我更喜欢待在我的办公室
and I'd like to keep Anthony Abetemarco as my investigator.
我希望安东尼·阿比特马克继续做我的调查员
There's that sentimentality creeping in. It's just
还是那么多愁善感 因为
the geography I'm used to.
那地方我习惯了
Have it your way.
听你的吧
And...
还有
thank you.
谢谢你
Very much.
非常感谢
Of course.
不客气
And the final item is the fallen heroes dinner with the mayor.
最后一个项目是英雄们与市长共进晚餐
It's now moved to the 15th.
现在调到第15项了
Anybody home?
你在听吗
My son Jamie
我儿子杰米
and his partner Eddie got engaged this weekend.
和他的搭档埃迪这周末订婚了
Whoa! Good for them! Congratulations!
哇哦 太棒了 恭喜
Great!
太赞了
That's great! Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢你们
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
And it is their plan
他们计划
to still keep riding together as partners.
继续做搭档
Oh.
哦
Boy, that's a problem.
乖乖 这可不行
It is?
是吗
Why?
为什么
Why? A million good reasons.
为什么 成千上万个理由
First of all, it's against regulations.
首先 违反规章制度
Well, technically, it's not.
好吧 严格说来 并没有
There's nothing in the book forbidding it.
并没有成文的规章禁止
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Well, there ought to be.
好吧 那应该有
If you feel that strongly,
如果你感觉那么强烈
why not just issue an interim order against it?
为什么不发布一个临时法令禁止呢
Draw one up, Sid.
起草一份 希德
Hey! Uh, please... What's going on with this guy?
嘿 呃 拜托 这个人怎么了
Someone! Hey, we got a problem here!
来人呐 嘿 这里有情况
Maybe he just had dinner with his fiancée's family.
也许他刚刚和未婚妻的家人吃过晚餐
How many times we got to do this?
我们要这么做多少次
I'll let you know. Hey, hey! Hey, hey!
我会让你知道的 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Officers, officers, please, please,
警官们 警官们 拜托了 拜托了
in here! All right, all right. Get back,
在这里 好的 好的 退回去
get back, get back. Help me!
回去 回去 救救我
Stay back, stay back! Stay back, stay back!
别动 别动 别动 别动
Hey. Okay, ma'am, ma'am.
嘿 好了 女士 女士
Help me, please! Take it easy. All right, all right.
救救我 放松 没事了 没事了
Stay calm.
保持冷静
Help me! Ma'am, stay low! Get back!
救救我 女士 降低重心 别动
You need to stay calm, okay?
保持冷静 好吗
Step back! Get down! I'm calling an engine.
别动 蹲下 我呼叫消防车
We got you, okay?
我们过来了 好吗
Central, 12 David, we got a 59 at a residential building.
指挥中心 12小队 一处住♥宅♥建筑发生火灾
Wait for FD. I'll be right back.
等待火警救援 我去去就来
Like hell.
屁嘞
Help me!
救救我
Stay inside, sir! Get back!
呆在里面 先生 退回去
Okay, I'm going back.
好吧 我退回去
I'm gonna get the woman.
我去救那位女士
I got Grandpa.
我去救老爷爷
Okay, meet right back here.
好的 在这里会合
Okay.
好
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?! Hey! Hey!
有人吗 嘿 嘿
Is anybody in here?
有人吗
Anybody else back here?
还有人吗
Anybody back here?!
有人吗
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Anybody back here? Ma'am!
有人吗 女士
Help me.
救救我
Ma'am, I got you. Hey, I got you, I got you.
女士 我过来了 我在这儿 我在这儿
All right, we're walking out of here. Can you stand?
来吧 我们走出去 你能站起来吗
Can you walk?
你能走吗
All right, just hold on to me, okay?
来吧 抓住我 好吗
We're leaving. I got you.
我们出去 我扶着你
Okay, stay with me.
好吧 跟我一起
Watch your step.
注意台阶
Hold on to me.
抓紧我
Anybody else back here?!
还有别人吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表