但是我猜
But, I guess,
我们都高高在上 所以
we both loom so large,
没人能鼓起勇气来告诉我们
nobody's been able to get up the guts to tell us that.
我不需要任何人告诉我这件事情
I don't need anybody to tell me that.
不 你需要
Yeah, you do,
我也一样
and so do I.
我们走吧
Let's go.
去哪里 - 外面
Go where? - Out.
去各个分局 教堂
To the precincts and churches,
监狱 避难所
the jails, the shelters.
里斯是一名警♥察♥记者,是罗斯福的好友,经常到贫民窟收集新闻,是罗斯福竞选警♥察♥局长时主要信息来源
就像泰迪·罗斯福和雅各布·里斯
Just the way Teddy Roosevelt and Jacob Riis
以前常做的那样
used to do back in the day.
Kevin
Kevin,
拜托了
please.
我需要你的陪伴
I need your company.
你的保镖 还是我的
Your detail or mine?
没有手下 就咱们两个人
No details, just you and me.
坦白说 我已经开不了车了
Well, I don't drive anymore, and, quite frankly,
我不相信你的驾驶技术
I'm not aware of your skills.
咱们坐地铁
Well, we're gonna take the subways,
就像咱们的手下一样
just like our flocks.
恕我直言 就你手下那些警♥察♥
Well, with all due respect to your cops,
我晚上才不敢坐地铁
I'm not riding the subway at night.
这点没得谈
And, yes, that is a deal breaker.
好吧 咱们叫出租车
Okay, we'll hail cabs.
我手♥机♥上有优步
I have Uber on my phone.
Riis和Roosevelt都没有手♥机♥
Riis and Roosevelt did not have cell phones,
所以我们也不用
so neither will we.
万一出事了怎么办
Well, what if something happens?
你带上念珠 我上带枪
You bring the rosary, I'll bring the gun.
你想要我做什么
What do I want you to do about it?
我要你杀了这个贱♥人♥
I want you to kill the bitch.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
这个是Munoz从雷克斯监狱
Got this from a jailhouse phone call
里打出来的电♥话♥
that Munoz made from Rikers,
要求做掉Erin的证人
ordering the hit on Erin's witness.
有没有什么方法可以知道跟他说话的是谁
Any idea who he was talking to?
通话记录显示对方是Andre Castillo 他的打手
Phone records indicate it was Andre Castillo, his enforcer.
让我们来看看Castillo在忙些什么
Let's see what Castillo's been up to.
来吧
Here we go.
他最近因为家暴的指控
He was recently arrested
被捕了
on a domestic violence charge.
什么时候的事
When was the complaint made?
昨天 - 昨天 他还在警局吗
Yesterday. - Yesterday? Is he still in?
ROR指被告签署相应文件后可以暂时被释放
签署的文件承诺他本人会在未来参加法庭的审判并且在这期间不做违法行为
他不在警局了
He was ROR'd.
这可太好了
Oh, great.
他做的第一件事是
And the first thing he did
绑♥架♥了他妻子
was abduct his wife.
负责逮捕的警官 Jamison Reagan
Arresting officer, Jamison Reagan.
要去雷克斯跟他聊聊吗
Want to set out to Rikers and have a chat with him?
当然
Yeah.
Danny 怎么了
Hey, Danny, what's up?
你在调查Andre Castillo的案子吗
You're working a case against an Andre Castillo?
对 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我怀疑他是我案子的凶手
I like him for a homicide that I'm working.
我现在刚从他家里出来
I'm coming from his place right now.
我不觉得他回来过
I don't think he's been back there,
但是管♥理♥员♥刚刚告诉我
but the super just told me he keeps a boat
他在皇后小船泊地有一艘船 我正往那里赶
at the Queens Boat Basin. I'm headed there now.
好 我跟Joe会在那里和你汇合
Okay, I'll meet you there with Joe.
快点 我说什么做什么
Now! Do what I say.
别吵了
Stop arguing.
退回去 - 中心 这里是2-9警长
Get in the back! - Central 29 Sergeant,
请求立即增援
upgrade that 85
如果港口附近有小队的话
to a forthwith, and if you got any Harbor units
就让他们过来支援
in the area, have them come over.
过去 蹲下来
Go under!
快点 如果不想死的话
Do it or else!
小心有枪
Gun!
Jamie! Jamie!
Jamie! Jamie!
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
警员受伤 有警员受伤
10-13.10-13.
有警员遭到了枪击 地点在皇后小船泊地
Officer shot. Queens Boat Basin.
我们没时间等救护车过来了
We can't wait for a bus.
伤口在防弹背心下面 过来搭把手 帮我把他抬起来
It's under the vest. Come on, help me get him up.
挺住 挺住
Come on. Come on!
Jamie 你坚持住 听到了吗
Jamie, you keep fighting, you hear me?
接下来让我们来处理 - 看着我 Jamie
We got it from here. - Look at me, Jamie.
Danny...
Danny...
坚持住
Keep fighting.
你要好好照顾他 行吗
Hey, you take care of him, all right?
他是我弟弟 你听到了吗
That's my brother, you hear me?
我知道 - 照顾好他
I know. - Take care of him.
就在这里等着
Wait right here.
J-Jam-Jamie 在哪儿 Jamie在哪里
J-Jam-Jamie. Where is... Where's Jamie?
Jamie在哪里 - Reagan太太
Where's Jamie? - Mrs. Reagan.
是我 我是他妻子 - 不要担心
Yes, I'm his wife. - Don't worry.
不如你先坐一会儿 我们正在对他做手术
Why don't you have a seat? We're taking good care of him.
不 不要 他在那里 他在那里 - 没事的
No, no. Where is he? Where is he? - It's okay.
这是我弟弟的东西 让我拿着吧
This is my brother's stuff, let me take that.
没事的 好吗
Okay. Okay?
没事的 没事的 不要担心 - Jamie
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. - Jamie!
Jamie Jamie - 我们已经在尽我们最大努力了
Jamie! Jamie! - We're doing everything we can,
但是你不能进去 - 你要坚持住 Jamie 坚持住
but you can't come in. - You got to fight, Jamie, you got to fight!
等到他的情况稳定下来...
As soon as he's stabilized...
你不能就这样离开我 - 我来吧
You can't leave me! - I got her.
你不能让我一个人孤单地留下了 Jamie
You can't leave me alone, Jamie. Don't you dare
你敢把我就这样一个人留下了 不要这样好吗
leave me alone, okay?
没事的
Come on.
会好的
It's okay.
行 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
还是没有消息
Still no word.
你已经跟爸爸联♥系♥了吗
You get in touch with Dad yet?
没有 根本联♥系♥不上他
No. He's off the radar.
连Baker也不知道他在哪里
Baker doesn't even know where he is.
他的手♥机♥一直都转向语♥音♥信箱
And his cell phone just keeps going to voice mail.
好吧
Great.
他俩在罗斯福任纽约警♥察♥局局长时就成为了非常好的朋友,经常一起夜巡曼哈顿街道
罗斯福和里斯在这些路上走的时候
Roosevelt and Riis walked down these streets alone
就是为了看清什么是真的 什么是假的
to see what was real, and what was ass-covering.
他们有找到真正的问题吗
And did they find the real problems?
当然 他们也的确为此做出了些举措
Yeah, and they actually did something about 'em.
老兄 这些事情都过去了
Boy, those were the days, huh?
Yeah.
这里的分局是放假了吗
Is that precinct closed for vacation?
没这回事
No such thing.
对不起 Frank 这肯定让你很不好受
I'm sorry, Frank. That's got to hurt.
也许我们需要一个新的治安官了
Maybe we need a new sheriff in town.
别这样 别对着我发脾气
Now, come on, don't go all wobbly on me.
有什么事吗 年轻小伙子
What can I do for you, young fella?
不如做做你的本分工作吧 警长
How about doing your job, Sergeant?
在门口有一群摩托帮的人
There's a biker gang right out front.
我知道
I know that.
但是他们违法了
But they're breaking all kinds of laws.
你是这个街区的居民吗
Are you a resident of this block?
这两者有关系吗
Does that matter?
如果你想投诉噪音骚扰的话 这就有关了
It does if you want to file a noise complaint.
他们阻碍交通
They're blocking traffic
还威胁行人
and they're menacing pedestrians.
有人员伤亡吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表