Madeline Gleason from Forest Hills.
死者是来自森林丘的Madeline Gleason
Looks like Madeline Gleason put up one hell of a fight.
看起来Madeline Gleason拼命反抗了
She was 25 years old.
她才25岁
When I was 25, I was living in Alphabet City
我25岁的时候还在字母城
with some musclehead named Dario.
跟一个叫Dario的傻大个住在一起
Morning.
早上好
What do we have here?
是桩什么案子
25-year-old, apparent suffocation,
死者25岁 窒息而死
defensive wounds on her hands.
手上有防御性伤口
Looks like she was dressed for a date, possibly
看她的穿着是出来约会的
knew her killer. Witness called it in.
也许她认识凶手 尸体被人发现 报了警
Well, if you end up running any lineups, just...
你要是有嫌疑人列队的话 记得...
We haven't even started yet.
我们都还没开始调查呢
I'm just saying if you do,
我就是说 等你有疑犯了
then make sure to run a double blind.
记得做双盲测试
You can't run it yourself.
不能你自己瞎来
This isn't our first rodeo, you know, Counselor.
这可不是我们初出茅庐头一回了 律师大人
Okay, I'm just reminding you
好好好 我只是提醒一下你
'cause the D.A.'s been on my ass about it.
毕竟地检盯得我很紧
Oh, well, just because the D.A.'s been on your ass,
这样啊 就因为地检盯着你
doesn't mean you got to be on my ass.
不代表你也要死咬着我不放
Yeah, it kind of does.
事实上 就是如此
I'm not talking to you!
我没和你说话
Knock it off, okay?
别闹了 行吗
I'm not having a discussion with you about it.
我不想跟你谈这事儿
Well, you're the one that came down here,
是你先跑过来
started the discussion.
对着我叽叽喳喳的
We're trying to do our jobs.
我们只是在做我们的工作
Just saying do it by the book,
照章办事
and we won't have a problem.
我们就没事儿了
But now I do have a problem... you.
现在我有意见 对你有意见
You, too.
对你也是
Robles? You're now riding with Miller, okay?
Robles 你和Miller搭档 怎样
Officer Janko, Officer Witten.
Janko警员 Witten警员
I need you to respond to the M.E.'s office.
我需要你们俩去法医办公室
Got a frequent flyer, threatening to burn the place down.
有个屡屡犯事的 威胁着说要把那儿烧了
An edp?
情绪困扰者吗
Well, they misplaced her father's body.
工作人员找不到她父亲的尸体了
So what's the complaint?
具体的投诉内容是什么
She's threatening the employees. Threw a boot at one of them
她在威胁那里的员工 在他们告知她需要晚点再来时
when they told her to come back later.
她朝一名员工扔了一只鞋
Oh, gee, thanks, that sounds like a joy.
天呐 多谢了 听起来真有意思呢
I'll get the car.
我去开车
I'll get us some fresh batteries.
我去拿点新电池
Hey, did you hear that your dad has a hearing coming up?
你听说你♥爸♥马上要有个听证会了吗
His lawyers filed a request for compassionate release.
他律师提出了出于人道主义的提前释放
"Compassionate release," Based on what?
人道主义吗 根据什么
He's over 65, served more than half
他已经超过65岁了 服刑过半
his sentence, has diabetes.
还有糖尿病
Hey, wait a second.
等下
Why do you know any of that?
你怎么知道这些的
He called last night.
他昨晚给我打电♥话♥了
Said that he would love it if you would come to the hearing.
他说希望你能去他的听证会
He called you? Yeah, said that he thought
他给你打电♥话♥了吗 是啊 他觉得
he had a better shot going through me.
由我来提这事比较好
That you probably wouldn't want to talk to him.
你大概也不想和他说话
He's right, I don't want to talk to him.
没错 我是不想和他说话
And I do not want to go to his hearing.
我也不想去他的听证会
Lastly the mayor said he knows how busy you are,
最后 市长说他知道你很忙
and that you won't need to attend tonight's reception.
今晚的招待会你不需要出席
"Won't need" Or "Should not"?
"不需要"还是"不要去"
Couldn't say, sir.
我也说不好 长官
If you could say?
要是我问你呢
I get the impression he's keeping
我的感觉是市长
police business at arm's length.
似乎想把警局事务推的远远的
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Welcome back to the Manhattan Morning Show.
欢迎收听曼哈顿早间新闻
We've been speaking with City Council Speaker Regina Thomas.
我们请到的嘉宾是市议会议长Regina Thomas
Uh, thanks for being with us today.
谢谢你今天能来
My pleasure, Jim.
这是我的荣幸 Jim
You mentioned the NYPD
你提到了纽约警局
and the decidedly anti-cop sentiment that has taken hold
还有因全国多起公众性的
as a result of the widely publicized
警方滥用武力事件
police brutality cases around the country.
而引起的反警♥察♥情绪
You need to listen to this.
你需要听听这个
Bluefish running in Sheepshead Bay?
羊头湾有鲑鱼出没吗
Shush!
嘘
But this isn't about any of that.
这和那些都没有关系
This is about taking legislative action.
重点是要走立法程序
And a repurposing
并对纽约警局和他们手里的资源
from top to bottom
进行从上而下
of the NYPD and their resources.
彻底的改动和重组
Okay, well, that-that brings us back
这就引出了下一个问题
to the "Starting where" Part.
从何处着手呢
So, uh, do we defund or retrain?
我们应该对警局削减拨款还是重新训练警员呢
To get him to retrain would be like getting him
让警局局长重新训练警员就好像
to cop to the fact that there is systemic racism
逼他承认一个事实 在他警局中存在着
and oppression within his ranks...
系统性的种族主义和压♥迫♥
What's so important that...? Hush!
什么事这么重要 嘘
...that's geared towards people of color.
对于有色人种的歧视和压♥迫♥
Mm-hmm. Okay, so defund, then?
这样啊 那么就削减对警方的预算吗
Repurpose.
要重新定义纽约警局
Now, you know there are those
你知道会有人说
who are gonna say, "Well, who's gonna respond to my 911 call?"
那谁会来回应我的报♥警♥电♥话♥呢
Not her, you can bet on that. Hey!
我打赌自然不会是她 别打岔
All right, well, let's take some calls
好的 现在让我们接听一些向
for City Council Speaker Regina Thomas.
市议会议长Regina Thomas提问的听众来电
Ronnie from Brooklyn.
来自布鲁克林的Ronnie
Thank you for taking my call.
谢谢你能接我的电♥话♥
Last week I witnessed cops breaking up
上周我亲眼看到
a group of kids just peacefully breakdancing
警方驱散了一群好端端的在跳霹雳舞的孩子们
outside the Barclay...
就在巴克莱中心边上
Wailing on them with nightsticks and Tasers.
街上都是被警棍和电击枪打的孩子们的哭嚎声
At least a couple of them were bleeding when the cops left.
警方离开时 好几个孩子身上都流血了
Is he kidding me?
这是开玩笑吗
Quiet.
别出声
Ronnie, I want to thank you for your call.
Ronnie 谢谢你的来电
I can't tell you how many of these calls I get a day.
我都数不清我每天要收到多少通像这样的电♥话♥了
Too many.
太多了
And I'm starting to think that Commissioner Reagan
我不由得想 Reagan局长
and his goon squad
和他手下的暴徒警♥察♥们
need to step back
也许该后退一步
and get on the right side of history for once.
至少一次 站对边吧
Turn it off.
关掉它
We're gonna have to offer a rebuttal.
我们得反驳她的话
We'd just be answering the question, "Are you still beating
他们无非是想问我们 "你还在暴揍你的小狗狗吗
your puppy, and if not, when did you stop?"
不打了吗 什么时候起停止的"
You just want to let it stand?
你就想听之任之吗
Silence isn't exactly golden here.
这种情况下 沉默未必是金
You know something I don't know?
你知道什么我不知道的事吗
Hardly ever.
那倒没有
That caller sounded like he was selling something.
那个来电的听众听起来像是个托儿
He said it was by the Barclays Center.
他说这事发生在巴克莱中心边上
I'll check in with the 7-4 and see what's what.
我会和7-4分局核查一下 看看发生了什么
What if it's what the caller said?
如果确如他所说呢
We'll deal with it.
我们会处理的
What if it's not?
如果不是呢
We'll deal with that, too.
我们也会处理的
Just don't ask me how right now.
只是现在别问我该怎么处理
Are you kidding me? Are you kid...?
你是在逗我吗 逗我吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表