Now, if I have a gun in my hand and you shoot me,
现在 如果我手上有枪 你向我开枪
then you killed me in self-defense.
你杀了我是出于自卫
But what if I don't have a gun, Detective?
但如果我没有枪呢 警探
Please don't let him kill me!
请别让他杀了我
But what if I don't have a gun, Detective?
但如果我没有枪呢 警探
But what if I don't have a gun, Detective?
但如果我没有枪呢 警探
I'm going to be with you forever.
我将是你挥不去的梦餍
What's up?
怎么了
Aren't you going to work today?
今天难道不上班吗
Yeah.
恩
You okay, babe?
你还好吧 亲爱的
Yeah. Yeah.
恩 恩
I hope I haven't been keeping you waiting.
希望没让您久等
Robert.
罗伯特
I don't think we've seen each other
我们法学院毕业后
since law school graduation.
就再没见过了
You haven't changed.
你一点都没变
So what can I do for you?
有什么能帮你的
Um, I'm really just here as a courtesy.
我只是礼节性的来问个好
I'm working for the attorney general's office now,
我现在在州总检察长办公室工作
and I've been assigned your brother Danny's case.
负责你哥丹尼的案子
What case?
什么案子
Thomas Wilder.
托马斯·怀尔德的案子
No, that case is done.
不 那个案子已经结案了
The shooting was deemed justified.
是正当开枪
New evidence has turned up.
出现了新的证据
What new evidence?
什么证据
The Wilder family submitted some audio tapes.
怀尔德的家人提供了一些录音带
Of what?
什么的录音
I'm sorry, but I can't really talk about the particulars with you.
抱歉 我不能向你透露细节
Why not?
为什么不可以
Because I'm gonna have to question
因为我会质询
you and your daughter.
你和你的女儿
You were ear-witnesses to the killing.
你们是这个案子的目击证人
It was self-defense.
他是自卫
That'll be up to the grand jury.
那得由大陪审团说了算
I don't have to remind you
我不需要提醒您
that it wouldn't be standard procedure?
这不是标准程序吧
No, you don't.
你不需要
You sure you want to do this?
您确定要这样做吗
That's exactly what I want to do.
我确定
They're here, sir.
他们到了 先生
Okay. I'll take care of it.
好的 交给我吧
Grace.
格蕾丝
So good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Aw, you, too, Frank.
我也是 弗兰克
Louis.
路易斯
Frank.
弗兰克
We got a beautiful day for it.
今天是个好日子
We did.
是啊
Please.
请坐
So, how's the academy treating you, Louis?
警校怎么样啊 路易斯
Treating me like the rookie I am.
把我当个新手呢
You want me to pull some strings for you?
要我出面帮你说几句吗
Would you? No.
您会这样做吗 不会
Thought so.
我想也是
How we doing?
还好吧
Good. Yeah.
挺好的
Okay, here's how this goes.
恩 事情是这样的
We ride over together with my detail.
和我的保镖一起乘车出行
I give a brief talk remembering Martin,
我会发表一个简短的演讲缅怀马丁
the cop he was, sacrifice he made.
讲一讲他是怎么样的一名警♥察♥ 和他所做出的牺牲
Then we unveil
然后我们为
the street sign, take a few pictures,
路标揭幕 照几张相
and then I'd like to take you both to lunch, if you can.
如果可以 接下来我和你们俩一起吃个午饭
Well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
I can't believe it's been ten years.
不敢相信 都10年了
You were all of what, Louis, 11?
你那时才多大 路易斯 11岁吧
Yeah. Seems like both a lifetime ago
恩 感觉过去了好久
and also just yesterday.
却又如昨日般历历在目
Yeah, well, your dad would be proud
是啊 你父亲会为你骄傲的
that you're following in his footsteps.
你子承父业
And selfishly, I am glad
而就我个人而言 我很高兴
that this particular apple didn't fall
看到他的儿子
too far from the tree.
也跟父亲一般
They're ready for you out front, sir.
他们已经在外面等着了 先生
Okay.
好的
Honey, would you give me a moment with Frank?
亲爱的 能让我跟弗兰克单独说两句吗?
Yeah. Sure, Mom.
可以 妈妈
I'm sure it'll be a lovely tribute, Frank.
我坚信致词一定非常感人 弗兰克
You've always been good at the dedications and the eulogies.
您总是很擅长发表赠言和悼词
Something's on your mind, Grace.
你有心事 格蕾丝
Since Louis joined the academy, I've hardly slept a wink.
路易斯加入警校之后 我就没睡好过
Well, if he needs help with anything,
如果他需要任何帮助
you know I'm just a phone call away.
随时可以给我打电♥话♥ 你知道的
I mean, you've been there for every birthday,
我是说 您见证了他的每一个生日
championship, graduation.
夺冠瞬间和毕业典礼
And I am really looking forward
我真的很期待
to graduating him from the academy.
他从警校毕业
I do have one favor to ask.
我确实需要请您帮忙
Okay.
你说
Make sure Louis does not graduate the academy.
不要让他从警校毕业
Kick him out, fail him, disqualify him.
开除他 不给他及格 让他失去资格
I don't care what you do.
我不管您怎么做
Anything to ensure that he does not become a cop.
只要别让他成为一个警♥察♥
Where are we gonna put all this stuff?
我们该把这些东西放哪儿
We're gonna need a bigger apartment.
我们需要一个更大的公♥寓♥啦
Sophie, favorite gift today.
索菲亚 今天喜欢的礼物
The nail pens. The rainbow quicksand!
指甲笔 彩虹流沙
You know we're gonna be cleaning that stuff up for weeks.
你知道清理干净那玩意儿得花好久
Sophie!
索菲亚
Sophie, no!
索菲亚 不要啊
Oh... oh, my God!
我...我的天
Sophie!
索菲亚
God, no!
老天 不要啊
"Other than your parents,
"除了你父母之外
who is the most influential person in your life, and why?"
对你的生活最有影响的人是谁 以及为什么"
Joe. Because he encouraged me to go for what I really want
乔 因为是他鼓励我去追求自己真正想要的东西
instead of what other people wanted for me.
而不是其他人想要我去做的东西
Hmm.
嗯
I think he recognized that I spent a lot of time
我想他早意识到我会花很多时间
trying to make other people happy.
试着让别人开心
Not in this partnership.
这个搭档关系中可没有哦
12 David, be advised we have
12D 有情况
a 53, pedestrian struck,
交通肇事 行人被撞
corner of Broadway and nine-seven street.
97大街Broadway街拐角
12 David to Central, we're en route.
12D回复总部 已经在前往路上
Sophie! What happened?
索菲亚 怎么回事
This car came out of nowhere, and it hit my daughter.
这辆车突然冲出来 撞了我女儿
Eddie, call it in. Oh, God. Oh, my God!
埃迪 叫救护车 我的天 我的天啊
Central, 12 David, we have multiple injuries at this location.
12D呼叫总部 这里有多人受伤
Come on, Sophie, come on, baby, come on, honey.
拜托 索菲亚 挺住 宝贝 挺住 宝贝
Ma'am, you've got to calm down! Sophie!
女士 冷静一下 索菲亚
She's unconscious?
她昏迷了吗
We're doing everything we can.
我们正在努力
Helen, stay with Zach!
海伦 跟扎克待在一起
Oh, my God!
我的老天啊
That's him. He plowed into us.
是他 他撞了我们
That son of a bitch was driving like a freakin' lunatic!
这狗♥娘♥养♥的开车乱撞
Hey, whoa, hey, hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表