Do not say another word!
一个字也不要讲
Not a word!
我打赌你今晚哭得像个小孩子吧 医生
Bet you'll sleep like a baby tonight, huh, Doc?
是的 这是另一个分局
Yes, it's a different precinct.
但2-0分局就在旁边
But the 2-0 is the next one over.
所以我几乎没有调动
So it's like I'm barely moving at all.
等等 你和McNichols谈过了吗
Wait, you talked to McNichols?
我们关系更好些
We have a better rapport.
很高兴知道 - 关键是
Good to know. - The point is,
她是老大 得告诉她一声
she's on board. Just have to give her the word.
那你看起来确实真的很爱
What about the fact that it seems like you really love
情报局的新工作
this new job with Intelligence?
我确实很爱 - 你愿意为我放弃它吗
I do. - You're willing to give it up for me?
为了我们
For us.
我不得不承认
I have to admit...
这是一个很好的妥协
it is a good compromise.
对吧
Right?
但是 我也一直在想 你知道吗
But... I've been thinking, too, and, you know,
你工作上的故事
your work stories...
它们没有那么有趣
...they're not that interesting.
是吗 - 是的
Is that right? - Yeah.
事实是 你不太会讲故事
Truth is, you're not really a great storyteller.
是吗
I see.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
那我猜你是不想知道
Then I guess you don't want to know
昨晚我接生的孩子的故事了
about the baby I delivered last night.
你昨晚接生了一个孩子吗
You delivered a baby last night?
三胞胎 在三桥区
Triplets. On the Triboro,
实际上
actually.
但你不感兴趣
But you're not interested.
是的 我不感兴趣
You're right. I'm not.
一点都不 - 很好
At all. - Great.
因为我不能谈论这件事
Because I'm not allowed to talk about it.
最高机密记得吗 - 记得
Top secret stuff, remember? - I do.
我觉得挺好的
And I'm fine with it.
Eddie 工作的事我对你只字不提
Eddie, you're never gonna be fine
你不会觉得挺好的
with me not telling you anything about work.
不 我不仅不介意
No. Not only am I fine with it,
我真的很期待 新版本的我们
I'm really looking forward to the new version of us.
新版本吗 - 你知道的
New version? - You know that thing
当一对夫妇
that happens to a couple
他们有了孩子
when they have a baby and they're...
多年后他们觉醒 他们过于专注于为人父母
Wake up years later, they're so focused on being a parent
他们谈论的全都是孩子
that all they talk about is the kids?
你是说你想要个孩子吗
Are you saying you want to have a baby
这样我们就有别的事可谈了
so that we have something else to talk about?
什么 不
What? No.
我是说工作就是我们的孩子
I'm saying work is our baby.
是我们一直谈论的话题
It's all we ever talk about.
而不被允许谈论这件事
And not being allowed to talk about it
也许是件好事
might actually be a blessing.
你不打算每天问我一大堆问题吗
And you're not gonna ask me a million questions every day?
哦 不 我每天都会问你无数个问题
Oh, no, no. I'm gonna ask you a million questions every day.
只是和工作无关
Just not about work.
然后呢
Then about what?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许你的感觉
Maybe your feelings?
你想让我告诉你 我现在的感受吗
Oh, you want me to tell you how I'm feeling right now?
欢迎来到Jamie和Eddie 2.0时代
Welcome to Jamie and Eddie 2.0!
发生什么事了
Something's up.
Erin在等你
Erin is waiting for you.
哦
Oh.
生气吗
Temperature?
看不出来
Unreadable.
你来了
Hey there.
所以你不会报复我吗
So you're not gonna bite off my face?
不会
Not at all.
那
And to what...
你为何突然到访
do I owe the surprise?
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
谢什么
For?
花了我
Took me...
一些时间来消化这个问题
a moment to sort this one out.
我很不高兴
I was upset.
我不介意告诉你
I don't mind telling you...
我的感情受到了伤害
my feelings were hurt.
对此我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
但后来我搞懂了你
But then I figured you out.
我将在几周后宣布
I will be announcing in a few weeks.
我不会直接说出来 但是
I won't come straight out of the gate with it, but...
你应该做好准备 很快我将公开
you should expect soon... And publicly...
提出我对
That I will offer my...
纽约警局的建设性批评
constructive criticism of the NYPD
还有你作为局长的一些问题
and of you as commissioner on a number of issues.
但你已经知道了
But then you already knew that.
所以你才不支持我
Which is why you're not endorsing me.
所以我可以向你和整个警局挑战
So I am free to take you and the department on.
我为什么要想这样做
And why in the world would I want that?
如果我不这做的话 我连渺茫的机会
Because I don't have a snowball's chance in hell
都没有
of winning if I don't.
哦
Oh.
你知道的 如果你不开第一枪 我是不会先开枪的
And you knew I wouldn't do it unless you took the first shot.
我觉得你准备好了孩子
I think you're ready, kid.
只是另一个
Just another one
亲爱老爸的教诲时刻
of dear old Dad's teaching moments.
好吧
Well,
要我说 你会被轻易放过的
you got off easy, if you ask me.
不支持我就是放过我吗
Not endorsing me is getting off easy?
因为如果你赢了 你一定会赢的
Because if you win, which you will,
那么所有的功劳都归你了
then you get all the credit.
没有其他人
Nobody else does.
看到了吗
See?
我要为此干一杯
I'll drink to that.
而且 没有比头发上还沾着糖浆
And, besides, no teachable moment
被老爸送去学校
from Dad is worse than when he sent me to school
更好的教育时机了
with maple syrup in my hair.
你不可以把这两者进行比较
You can't possibly be comparing the two.
当然可以 - 等一下 什么
Of course I can. - Wait, wait, I'm sorry,
糖浆沾在头发上吗
maple syrup in your hair?
是的 - 某天早餐上 Danny在胡闹
Yes! - Danny was goofing around
决定用
one morning at breakfast, decided to use
他的煎饼糖浆作发胶
his pancake syrup as hair gel.
是的 开个玩笑
Yes, as a joke.
爸爸告诉他一百遍了
Dad told him a hundred times
“别胡闹” - 当然
"Knock it off." - Which, of course,
Danny不听他的
Danny didn't listen to him,
所以他就这样送他去上学
so he sent him to school like that.
是的
Yeah.
一根九英尺长的苜蓿穗
With a nine-foot alfalfa spike
在我后脑勺上
on the back of my head.
你再也没玩过煎饼糖浆了
You never played with your pancake syrup again.
是的 再也没有
No, I didn't.
我的朋友也没完没了地笑话我这事
And my friends never let me hear the end of it again either.
承担不了后果 就不要轻易做决定
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
是的 是的 是的 - 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - There you go.
我很抱歉 这很糟糕
I'm sorry. It-It's bad,
但相比之下
but it doesn't even come close
还差得远 - 这更糟
to comparing. - It's worse.
我比你们两个都惨
Well, I got both you guys beat.
让我们听听- 对 来吧
Let's hear it. - Yeah, bring it on.
五年级
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表