我们为什么来处理一起盗窃案
Why are we backing up a 10-21?
你还记得我们几周前处理的
You remember that construction site burglary
那起建筑工地盗窃案吗
that we responded to a few weeks back?
两起案件还称不上模式作案
Two doesn't make a pattern.
但是连续三起案件 那就有猫腻了
The third time's the charm.
全部都发生在一个辖区
All in David Sector
还都有一个目标
and all targeting the same
Craig Stutz 一个房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
real estate developer... Craig Stutz.
很有意思 是吧
Fun and games, right, huh?
我马上就让
I'm gonna wipe that stupid smirk
你笑不出来了
off your face.
伙计 你认为偷盗是个笑话吗
You think stealing's a joke, buddy?
这是个家族企业
This is a family-run business.
后退 - 让他后退
Back up - Back him up.
发生了什么
What's going on here?
这位是Craig Stutz 他负责这个工地
This is Craig Stutz, he owns the place.
这个不懂感恩的王八蛋盗了我的工地材料
This little ingrate stole from my site.
我啥也没偷
I didn't steal jack.
我告诉过你了 是警♥察♥偷的
I told you, it was the cops.
好了 别吵架 快告诉我事发经过
All right, be quiet. I need more story, and fast.
你们警♥察♥对前两次盗窃案后一无所获
Yeah, after you people did nothing the last two times,
我就雇佣了Marcus作为工地的保安
I hired Marcus here as security.
他在6:15告知了我们
Who called in to alert us
这里发生了盗窃案
of the robbery at 0615 hours.
那是在事发后
After it happened.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他就让盗窃犯大摇大摆的进来了
He let the guy waltz right in,
我有录像为证
and I have iton tape.
你怎么就听不懂人话
What aren't you understanding here?
盗窃犯是个警♥察♥
The guy who did this was one of them.
确定他是一名纽约警♥察♥
He was NYPD?
他对我展示了警徽和全套
Flashed his badge at me and everything.
谢谢
Thank you.
Danny Reagan
Danny Reagan.
我亲爱的老朋友
My oldest and bestest.
Mickey Patrick
Mickey Patrick?
你怎么出现在了这里
The hell you doing showing your face around here?
看起来谁也不能让我离开布鲁克林
Turns out you cannot take the boy out of Brooklyn.
我回来了 朋友
I'm back, baby.
布鲁克林的骄傲 回到了他的家乡
Brooklyn's finest, back where he belongs.
你知道证人保护计划
You do realize this isn't exactly
不是这么运作的吧 - 是的
how witness protection works, right - Yeah, no,
我知道 但是Danny 听听这个
I know, but Danny, get this.
Vasquez全部家族成员
The whole Vasquez clan,
都被抓起来了 一个不漏
behind bars. All of them.
所以我回来了
And so here I am.
八月之后就没事了
Been all good since August.
啊 你回来6个月了
Ah. Six months you been back?
我应该早点联♥系♥你的 我做的不够意思
I should have called earlier. Some friend, huh?
没事 这都是小事
It's fine. It's water under the bridge.
能见到你 我就很开心了
I'm just glad to see you.
见到你我也很高兴
It's good to see you, man.
见到你我也很高兴 在这里见到你太巧了
Good to see you, too. What are the odds?
确实不是巧合 - 我就知道
Pretty good, actually - Yeah, I figured.
发生了什么
What the hell's going on?
Danny 嗯
Danny, uh,
你有时间吗 需要和你说件事
you got a minute, talk something through?
好的 我们先离开这里 - 好的
Yeah, let's get out of sight - Okay.
看看这张照片
Look at this.
她是Alona
This is Alona.
我们订婚了 马上就要结婚了
We're engaged to be married.
喔 她很漂亮 恭喜你
Wow. She's beautiful. Congrats.
是的 麻烦在于
Yeah. The thing is,
我已经有三天联♥系♥不到她了
I haven't heard from her in almost three days.
老♥毛♥病了 不是吗
Same problem, different woman, huh?
Danny 我是认真的 - 我也是
Danny, I'm being serious - So am I.
不是 这次不是 听着 我们吵过架
No, it's not like... Look, so we-we fought
但是 这次这样
a little bit, but, no, this is...
一点也不像她的所作所为
this is completely unlike her.
我担心她发生了不测
I'm starting to worry something's seriously wrong.
好吧 你为什么不直接报♥警♥
Okay, so why don't you call your local precinct?
问题就在这
Here's the rub.
我们是通过非正规渠道相识的
We-we kind of met through a service.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
东欧战争难民 她通过你得到了绿卡
Eastern European war refugee. She gets a green card,
你得到了3万美元 是吧
you get $30,000. Something like that?
2万
$20K.
你从来就不会讲价
You never were much of a negotiator.
我如果报♥警♥
I would report her missing,
就会担心她会被逮捕
but what if she got arrested?
甚至她被驱逐出境 - 好吧 我们警♥察♥
What if she got deported - Well, our cops
不能直接联♥系♥移♥民♥局 所以这个不是问题
are not permitted to contact ICE, so it's not a problem.
我不敢冒险 Danny
I can't take that risk, though, Danny.
我不能冒险失去她 - 我也不能盲目地
I can't risk losing her - Well, I can't take
冒险卷入
the risk of getting involved here.
听着 兄弟
Look, brother,
我知道这看起来像
I know how this looks. It's like,
我又陷入了同样的麻烦中
same old Mickey doing the same old crap.
这次事情是不同的 虽然 事情确实像你所说的那样开始的
This is different. I mean, sure, it started like you said,
但是她出现后
but when she came over,
我们喜欢上了彼此
we fell for each other.
我们爱上了彼此 全身心的投入了
We fell for each other, completely, totally,
然而现在我不知道该怎么做了
and now I do not know what to do.
4点
4:00.
4点怎么了
What's that?
我那时候下班
That's when my tour ends.
我来接你
I'll pick you up.
谢谢 - 先不用谢我
Thank you - Don't thank me.
我还什么也没做呢
I haven't done a damn thing yet.
参观的最后一站
And last stop on the grand tour,
模范表彰处
the muster room.
实际上 头儿想先看看
Actually, the boss would like to take a visit
警探办公室
to the detective squad first.
警员
Officer.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
头儿
Boss.
女士 你还好吗
Ma'am, are you all right?
嗯
Uh...
我
I...
我刚刚杀了我的丈夫
I just killed my husband.
吼吼吼
Ho ho ho.
圣诞节早就过去了
Well, it's a little late for Christmas,
你不记得了吗 圣诞老人
don't you think, Santa?
自从12月中旬
It's been bumper- to-bumper traffic
路上就一直堵车 所以
on the BQE since mid-December, so...
迟到也比缺席要好 是吧
Better late than never, though, right?
认真地说 这是为了什么
Seriously, what is this all about?
我讨厌告别
I don't like goodbyes,
所以当告别临近时
so when one's coming,
我让自己庆祝它而不是因它变得悲伤
I make myself celebrate it instead of getting all mopey.
告别 我不会离开这里的
Goodbye? I'm not going anywhere.
你的竞选通知马上就来了
Your campaign announcement is just around the corner,
通知一出 你就离开了这里
and when that happens, you are out of here.
好吧 我是离开了这个座位 但是不会离开你的生活的
Well, I might be out of here, but never out of your life.
之前在这里上班的助理检察官
That's what Shmerin Shreagan said,
Shmerin Shreagan也这么所过
the A.D.A. Who used to work in this office.
快点 打开礼物
Come on, open.
披萨
Pizza.
薯片
Chips?
我们要一起去盯梢
We're gonna sit on a surveillance together.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表