纽约警局证物仓库的大火
The fire at this NYPD evidence warehouse
从凌晨开始燃烧
began in the early morning hours.
这一位于皇后区的仓库里存放着
The Queens facility houses evidence critical
现在和过去案件的重要证据
to both current and past cases.
尽管大火的起因还在
While the cause of the blaze is under
调查之中 这明显
investigation, it's clear this
是一次巨大的打击...
represents a massive blow...
一团糟 - 电♥话♥响个不停
Hell of a mess. - Phones haven't stopped ringing.
市里所有的警探都打电♥话♥询问
It's every detective in the city calling to see
他们的罪犯是否刚得到一张"免狱"卡
if their perp just scored a "get out of jail free" card.
我只希望 我们案子的证据
I just hope none of the evidence
没有存放在那里
from our cases was stored in that facility.
现在有一个案子最紧迫
Well, right now there's one case at the top of that list.
来吧
Come on.
调查还在进行之中
This is a developing story.
我刚接到Zaragozas一案
I just got a call from the federal prosecutors
联邦检察官的电♥话♥
on the Zaragozas' case.
听起来是个坏消息
Sounds like bad news.
关联Diego Rodriguez和7起
The DNA evidence linking Diego Rodriguez
Ace Double Trey杀人案的DNA证据
to those 7 Ace Double Trey homicides?
在这场大火中被烧毁了
Destroyed in that fire.
但已经检测过了 对吧
But it was already tested, right?
没有 实验室搞砸了 他们从来没有检测过
No, the lab screwed up. They never tested it.
他们甚至都没安排过检测
They never even ordered the test.
没有证据
Without that evidence...
Zaragoza贩毒集团的老大
The head of the Zaragoza cartel
可能要自♥由♥了 - 是的
could go free. - Yeah.
那么你的计划是什么
So, what's the game plan?
我们得想办法把Rodriguez和那些谋杀案
We got to find some way to connect Rodriguez
联♥系♥起来
to those murders.
嘿
Hey.
Abetemarco
Abetemarco.
你们有什么发现吗
You guys come up with anything on the canvas?
没人看到嫌疑人离开商店
No one saw the suspect exit the store.
上周有个有名的罪犯在这里抢劫
A name perp committed a robbery here last week.
是的 Freddie James
Yeah, Freddie James.
我们已经在警局问过他了
We already questioned him at the squad.
然后呢 - 没有足够的证据来拘留他
And? - Don't have enough to hold him.
我告诉你 他就是你要找的人
I'm telling you, he's your guy.
留下电♥话♥ 我会和你保持联♥系♥
Leave your number. I'll keep you posted.
感谢 伙计 谢谢
I appreciate it, pal, thanks.
小事
No problem.
Freddie James把手从口袋里拿出来
Freddie James, get your hand out of your pocket.
我已经和警♥察♥谈过了
I already talked to the cops.
还敢在这里晃 你可真有种啊
You got some pair of balls hanging out around here.
我跟那个被杀的家伙一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with that guy getting killed.
你是个该死的骗子
You're a damn liar.
那就逮捕我吧
Arrest me, then.
现在给我滚蛋
Now get the hell out of here.
我可不这么想 - 快滚
Didn't think so. - Yeah, beat it. Now.
没有正义 没有和平
No justice, no peace!
嘿 - 算了吧
Hey. - Hey, let it go.
那家伙朝我扔瓶子
Guy chucked a bottle at me.
你在开玩笑吗 - 反警♥察♥抗♥议♥者
Are you kidding me? - Anti-cop protesters
总是想挑起一场纠纷
are always looking to provoke a fight.
命令是要避免纠纷
Orders are to avoid one.
是啊
Yeah!
我要回我的位置了
I'm gonna head back to my post.
没有正义 没有和平
No justice, no peace!
你最好赶紧走
You better keep walking.
你要怎样 开枪打我吗
What are you gonna do, shoot me?
我告诉过你
I told you to take a...
好了 好了 够了 你被捕了
All right, all right, okay, that's it, you're under arrest.
放开我
Hey! Get off me! Okay.
把手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
她在攻击我
She's assaulting me!
我需要一辆救护车到第15街和联合广场西路口
I need a bus at 15th and Union Square West.
消防主管Chieco吗
Fire Marshal Chieco?
先取号♥ - Reagan警长 情报组
Take a number. - Sergeant Reagan, Intel Division.
我在协调纽约警局
I'm coordinating the NYPD investigation
调查火灾的原因
into the cause of the fire.
想和你说
Wanted to let you know
我期待在这方面与你合作
I look forward to partnering with you on this.
打扰一下 队长
Excuse me, Chief.
听着 Reagan
Look, Reagan.
纵火案调查是纽约消防局的职权范围
Arson investigations are FDNY turf.
我们有经验和专业知识
We've got the experience and the expertise.
我尊重 - 细节
I respect that. - Details will be
在需要的时候 会与纽约警局
shared with the NYPD Arson/Explosion Team
纵火/爆♥炸♥小组共享
on a need-to-know-basis.
主管 你需要知道
Here's what you need to know, Marshal.
这里所有由纽约消防局
All the evidence collected at this site
收集到的证据 都将
by the FDNY will be processed
由纽约警局犯罪实验室处理 - 意味着
at the NYPD crime lab. - Meaning?
也就是说消防局会
Meaning the FDNY will receive exactly
接受合作
the cooperation it provides.
我不欣赏你的战术 警长
I don't appreciate your tactics, Sergeant.
这不是战术问题
This isn't about tactics.
这关系到纽约警♥察♥几十年来的鲜血
This is about the decades of NYPD blood,
汗水和眼泪 与这个仓库的灰烬混在一起
sweat and tears mixed in with the ashes of this warehouse.
我想知道这里发生了什么
I intend to find out what happened here.
联合调查
A joint investigation.
我期待着与你合作
I look forward to working with you.
今天早上联合广场的
Anti-cop rally in Union Square
反警♥察♥集♥会♥ 你看到的是
this morning. You're looking
Edit Janko警员的执法记录仪
at Officer Edit Janko's body cam.
我认为没有问题 头儿
Look clean to me, boss.
不出所料
He says predictably.
抗♥议♥者现在在急诊室
The protester's in the ER
声称颈部受伤
complaining of a resulting neck injury.
像世界杯球员一样假摔
Flopping like one of them World Cup soccer players.
几十个手♥机♥都拍到了
Dozens of cell phones caught it.
所有的商店都有监控
All the outlets have it.
包括她的执法记录仪启动前的吗
Including the moments before her body cam was activated?
我不知道
That I don't know.
那就是编故事的空间
Well, that's what's gonna tell the tale.
得了吧 伙计们 -什么得了吧 Sid
Come on, guys. - Come on, what, Sid?
我们什么时候才能表明立场 说受够了
When do we take a stand and say enough?
受够了每个警♥察♥都是
Enough of every cop is just
近乎忍♥无可忍♥
a short fuse waiting to be lit?
我明白 Sid 但你...
I hear you, Sid, but you got...
我知道 我知道 这话我说很多次了
I know, I know, I'm a broken record.
但是 拜托 Eddie Janko
But, come on, Eddie Janko?
我是说 我们的底线在哪里
I mean, where do we draw the line?
底线不是我们说的算 Sid
Not our line to draw, Sid.
你是在建议让她停职吗
Are you suggesting she be pulled from active duty?
不 没有确凿的证据
No. The evidence is inconclusive.
即使是在聚光灯下
Even by the harshest light.
Janko警员应该继续工作
Officer Janko should remain on full duty.
Janko警员来了 长官
I have Officer Janko, sir.
是吗
You do?
好吧
Okay.
我们给你们点空间 - 等一下
We'll give you the room. - Hold on a minute.
我们需要单独的空间吗
Do we need the room?
这取决于您 长官 这是您的办公室
That's up to you, sir. It's your room.
他们留下
They'll stay.
好吧 请坐
Well, please.
我们刚还在讨论你
So, we've been talking about you.
我想跟您谈谈抗♥议♥时的事
Yeah, I wanted to discuss the incident at the protest.
是的 我们刚在说这事
Yeah, we just did.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表