an innocent civilian. - Yeah, but it still begs the question,
究竟他们是不是有可能瞒着什么事情
is there anything still out there they might be hiding?
Kelly很聪明 只要有足够的证据
And Kelly's smart, and there's enough evidence
他就能够抓住这些把柄
of sharp elbows for him to latch onto.
没有人可以为了抓住我的辫子而去动我的家人
Nobody goes after my family to get to me.
没有人
Nobody.
Frank 也许我们还是让步为好
Frank, maybe it's best to give in on this.
你想无缘无故地
You want to get rid
就让我们除掉
of an effective police tool
一个有用的警♥察♥部门吗
for no good reason?
或许是很有用 但代价呢
It may be effective, but at what cost?
现在跟Henry的时代不同了
Times have changed since Henry's day.
或许是时候取消这件事了
Maybe it's time to put this one to bed.
如果他退了这一步 Kelly下周就会找到一个新的要求回来
He does that, Kelly'll be back next week with another demand.
或许吧 但这可能可以消除这些抗♥议♥活动的恶意
Maybe, but it might take the venom out of these protests.
如果你在乎那些无辜者的生命的话
Appeasement's not an option if you care
绥靖对于我们就不是一个选择
about the lives of the innocent.
那当民众被持枪抢劫的时候
What do we tell the public
我们是怎么对他们说的呢
when they're being robbed at gunpoint?
是说"抢夺他们的枪"
Fight 'em for their gun?
还是"把你的钱包给他们"
Or give 'em your wallet?
也许我们该听听我们自己的建议
Maybe we should take our own advice on this.
为什么叫我来这里
Why'd you call me here?
你打算监视我吗
Keeping tabs on me?
还是说要在我的车上装一个GPS呢
Gonna slap a GPS on my car?
如果我要装GPS 我就会直接
If I wanted to do that, I would've just called you up
把你叫到检察官的办公室
to the D.A.'s office.
所以我为什么在这里呢
So why am I here?
我是不可能停止调查的
You're not gonna stop me from investigating.
你是对的 我会帮你的
You're right. Gonna help you.
你认真的吗
You serious?
我们还有24小时
We got 24 hours to make this case
如果你想把袭击你的人关在监狱里的话
if we want to keep your assailant behind bars.
是什么让你改变主意了
Why the change of heart?
说认真的 我也很疑惑
Truthfully, I'm as confused as you are.
这是Erin的决定
This was Erin's call?
对 但是我很高兴她能做出这个决定
Yeah, but I'm glad she made it.
如果你要调查的话 你不应该一个人去
If you're gonna do this, you shouldn't have to do it alone.
很高兴有你的加入
Be good to have you on board.
Erin说她会帮我们弄到搜查令
Erin said she'll get us a search warrant,
但我们需要一个可靠的消息来源
but we need to get a credible source to tell us exactly
告诉我们尸体到底埋在哪里
where that body is buried.
很好 不过已经找到了
Great, already done.
什么
What?
我跟Papa过去的生意伙伴Rico谈了谈
I talked to Papa's old business partner Rico.
他承认了那里有尸体
He confirmed there's a body.
他甚至还说他当时还帮忙浇筑了混凝土
Even said he helped pour the concrete.
Rico - 嗯哼
Rico? - Mm-hmm.
我问过那个人了
I already interrogated that guy.
他嘴巴很紧
He's like a locked box.
你是怎么让他说出来的
How the hell did you get him to talk?
他不仅说了 还大声唱了出来
He didn't just talk, he sang.
你不会想知道是怎么回事的
And you don't want to know the how.
毕竟你是为地检署办事的
You do work for the D.A.'s office, after all.
好吧
Okay.
尸体在哪里呢
So where's the body?
在谋杀发生的那个时候
Papa did a special addition
Papa给他母亲的房♥子做了一个特殊的装饰
to his mother's house around the time of the murder.
那里就是我们要找的地方 所以...
That's where we'll find it. So...
搜查令
the warrant?
让我打个电♥话♥
I'll make the call.
公平
Justice!
正义
Justice!
该死的
Oh, damn.
听着这些吵闹的声音 我很难集中注意力
Hard to concentrate with all that racket.
你还好吧
So, how are you holding up?
我没事
I'm okay.
你今天下午
So you had another
又和他们周♥旋♥过了吗
go-round with them this afternoon?
我连家门都出不去了现在
I can't even leave the house anymore.
他们到底是怎么知道我的位置
How the hell do they know where I am all the time?
组织者会提供资金
The organizers offer money
让人透露我们的位置
to reveal our location.
就好像有人在悬赏我的人头一样
It's like I got a bounty on my head.
这就是现在的世界吧
What a world, huh?
这一切都是因为
All this because
你把"破玩具"
you brought back...
带回来了吗
the Broken Toys?
事实证明 我把他们带回了
Turns out I brought 'em back
一个完全不同的时代
into a whole different time.
你有找到任何
You found any...
不当行为的实在证据吗
real evidence of wrongdoing?
我和你是不会把那些定义为不当行为
Not the way you and I would define it.
警♥察♥是再也不能大摇大摆了
Cops just aren't allowed to swagger anymore.
在我创立这个小组的时候
When I created this unit...
我是觉得我也是他们中的一员
I kind of felt that I was one of them.
我是说 虽然他们做事情不按常理
I mean, they did things in an unconventional way,
但是他们总能完成任务
but they got the job done.
是啊 我一直觉得Danny就很适合他们
Yeah, I always thought Danny'd fit right in.
相适性极佳
A match made.
但是如果他们的时代过去了
But if their time's passed,
那就过去吧
their time's passed.
爸
Pop.
你不是真的想我解散这个小组
You don't really want me to disband this unit.
如果是在几年前
A few years ago, I would have said
我会说我们绝不可能妥协
no way are we giving in.
要是在几年前
A few years ago,
我肯定在餐厅外
I would've fought back
就对那群白♥痴♥反击回去了
against those idiots outside the restaurant.
但是
But I...
我不能反击了
I can't fight...
我不能继续那些抗争了
I can't fight those battles anymore.
你不需要这么做
You shouldn't have to.
但是我可以
But I can.
你想听真话吗 Francis
Want the truth, Francis?
那时候在餐厅外面 我很害怕
Outside the restaurant, I was scared.
雨衣 女士 要雨衣吗
Ponchos, queen, poncho, no?
雨衣 能让你干爽舒适...
Poncho, keep you dry...
今天生意有点差啊 Bugs
Business a little slow today, Bugs?
事实证明 人们只在外面下雨的时候
Turns out, people only want
才想要伞
umbrellas when it's raining outside.
如果你问我原因 我不明白这有什么意义
If you ask me, I don't see the point.
时间太晚了已经
It's already too late.
好吧
Well...
可能这会让你打起精神来
maybe this'll cheer you up.
你已经得手了 - 对啊
You got him already? - Yep.
我什么时候让你抓到理由来怀疑我了
Did I ever give you a reason to doubt me?
好了 我们别太得意了
All right, let's not get too cocky.
我真没想到你能在48小时内完成
I really didn't think you was gonna pull that off in 48 hours.
是真的没想到
I really didn't think so.
你哥哥会没事的
Your brother's gonna be okay.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
你是对的 老兄
You're all right, man.
现在干什么呢
What now?
现在我需要你和双胞胎帮
Now I need you to set up
重新见一面
another meeting with the Twins.
但是你需要告诉他们
But you're gonna tell them we only show
我们只会把证据拿给老大看
this proof to the boss.
只有他能看
Nobody else.
明白 明白 长官 明白了 长官
Aye, aye, Captain, sir, Captain, sir.
雨衣
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表