But, hey, any other time
然而 其他任何时候
you need a ride, I'm your man.
你要出去 我当司机
Wonderful.
好极了
Sunday is usually good.
通常星期天是可以的
Not this Sunday though; I got a little thing.
这个星期天不行 我有点事
I know, but what does that have to do with Sunday?
我知道 但星期天你那些对象有什么要做的
Cute, cute.
有意思 有意思
Um, you know, actually,
你知道 其实
I've been meaning to talk to you about this,
我早就想跟你说件事
but, um, I was waiting for the right time.
但是我在等待时机
Are you...
你要
moving out?
搬出去吗
No. But that never ceases to be amusing.
不 那早就不好笑了
Um, anyhoo, turns out,
总之 是这样
I was invited to Chelsea's birthday party.
我被邀请到切尔西的生日派对
What?
什么
Yeah, well, you know, when she was living here,
你也知道 她在这里住的时候
we were friends, and we've remained friends.
我们是朋友 现在也是
She invited you to her birthday party?
她邀请你去她的生日派对?
I won't go if you don't want me to.
如果你不想我去我就不去
I don't want you to.
我不想你去
Okay.
好的
Asked and answered.
一问即答
Done and done.
成交
I did buy her a lovely scarf.
我给她买♥♥了条可爱围巾
Will it support your weight from a shower rod?
可以用来把你吊起来吗
Classic.
经典
Of course, it might be a little awkward if I don't show.
当然了 如果我不出现可能有点不合适
Why is that?
为什么
I volunteered to bring the ice.
我自愿负责带冰块
Is that why you've been filling Ziploc bags
所以你整个星期
with my ice cubes all week?
都在打包我的冰块?
It's exactly the same ice as the kind you have to pay for,
跟你到外面买♥♥的其实一样的
sans the fancy polar bear label.
除了没有那独特的北极熊标志
I'm not gonna say this again, Alan.
我不想说这个了 艾伦
I do not want you hanging out with my ex-fiance.
我不想你跟我前女友交往
I hear you, loud and clear.
我听到了 一清二楚
It's just so rare I get to socialize
我难得有同龄人
with people my own age.
的社交活动
What, there's no free nooky night at the senior center?
什么 老人中心没有免费的交合之夜?
Okay, okay, what if I just go for cocktails and skip dinner?
好了 好了 如果我跳过晚宴只去鸡尾酒会呢
Three? Three.
三? 三
Alan, wake up.
艾伦 起来
Pumpernickel!
粗麦面包
You got to go to Chelsea's party.
你要去切尔西的派对
Uh, okay.
好
If you don't go, she's gonna know I told you not to.
如果你不去 她会知道是我让你不去的
That's possible.
有可能
It's a sure thing.
肯定会的
She knows you never pass up a free meal.
她知道你绝不会错过免费晚餐
That's not true.
那不一定
How many birthdays have you had at Denny's this year?
今年你去丹尼家蹭生日会多少次了?
All right.
好吧
So you got to go to the party
所以你要去派对
and let her know that I'm doing just fine without her.
并且让她知道 没有她我也过的好好的
Okay.
好的
But you got to be cool about it.
但你要酷一点
You know, like in passing.
就是要轻描淡写
Sure, sure. Uh, how's this?
当然 当然 这样如何
Uh, hey, Chelsea, happy birthday.
嗨 切尔西 生日快乐
Charlie's doing fine without you
查理没有你也过的很好
and never wanders around the house in the middle of the night
也从来不会拿杯酒
with a drink in his hand.
在家午夜游荡
Alan.
艾伦
Yeah? You need teeth
怎么 你说粗麦面包时
to say "pumpernickel."
需要牙的
Got it.
收到
Alan, hi.
艾伦 嗨
I hope I'm not here early.
希望我没有早到
The, uh, the invite said 8:00.
邀请说是八点
And, uh, 8:00 it is.
现在 就是八点
Come on in.
进来吧
Who is this?
这谁啊
That's how you greet a guest?
那就是你的待客之道?
"Who is this?"
这谁啊
Okay. Who are you and what the hell
好吧 你是谁
you doing here so freaking early?
这么早来干什么的
This is Alan, Charlie's brother.
这是艾伦 查理的弟弟
Alan, I'm Ed.
艾伦 我是埃德
Heard a lot about you.
久仰大名
Oh, heard a lot about you, too.
我也是久仰大名
You know, uh, you being in the Navy with Tom and, uh,
你和汤姆同在海军
you guys keeping in touch, even though you were both married.
你们一直有联♥系♥ 即使你们都已婚
And, uh, now you're reunited.
然后 现在你们重聚了
Great song.
好歌♥
Reunited and feels so good.
重聚 这感觉真好
So where's the birthday girl?
寿星在哪里
Taking a shower.
她洗澡呢
Women, huh?
女人就这样 对吧
Always running late.
总是磨磨蹭蹭的
Bet you don't miss that.
但我猜你肯定很享受这过程
I brought the ice.
我把冰块带过来了
I guess the bottom got wet. You know how that is.
肯定是下面湿淋淋闹的 你肯定能想到
I mean, because, you know, it happens to everybody,
我的意思是 因为 这种事很常见
not because you're gay.
我的话并不是针对你们是同性恋而说的
And I thought you were exaggerating.
我当初还以为你说他二 是添油加醋瞎说的
And remember, looky, no touchy.
记住哦 只准看 不准摸哦
What's that?
这是什么
A birthday present for Chelsea.
切尔西的生日礼物
But you guys broke up.
但你们都已经分手了
Yeah, well, I bought it a couple of months ago.
是啊 这份礼物是我几个月前买♥♥的
Why? 'Cause I thought that's when her birthday was.
为什么 因为我以为她的生日是那会儿
Turns out, I confused it with St. Patrick's Day.
结果我把她生日和圣帕特里克节弄混了[爱尔兰传统节日]
Are those real diamonds?
那是真的钻石吗
Yep.
当然
Burn.
真浪费
What?
什么意思
You could've saved a lot of money with Cuban zirconium.
你要是买♥♥古巴人造钻的话 能省一大笔钱呢
Cuban zirconium?
古巴人造钻?
Yeah.
对啊
'cause it's just as sparkly as a diamond,
因为那玩意儿跟钻石一样闪
and it's cheap 'cause it's from Cuba.
但由于是古巴产的 所以很便宜
Good Lord, you're an idiot.
上帝啊 你果然是个傻瓜
Hey, I'm not the one who wasted a bunch of money
拜托 又不是我浪费一大笔钱买♥♥条手链
on a bralet for a girl who dumped me.
去送一个抛弃我的女人
It's not a waste.
这不算浪费
I'm still going to give it to her.
我还是会送给她的
In fact...
说真的
comen, you're driving me to Chelsea's.
走吧 你开车送我去切尔西家
Did it occur to you that I might have plans?
难道你就没想过我已经有活动了吗
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Do you have plans?
你有活动吗
No, but there's a principle involved.
没有 但这还是涉及到原则性问题
I'm just saying, there's a right way,
我只是告诉你 什么是对的
and there's a wrong way.
什么是错的
You need any condoms?
你需要买♥♥避孕套吗
No. Do you?
不需要 你呢
No. I got a buttload.
我也不需要 我有一堆呢
A buttload, huh?
一堆 真的假的
You may need to read the instructions more carefully.
或许你应该好好看看说明书[暗讽杰克不懂一次只用一个]
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表