Since when do you two call the shots around here?
在这里什么时候变成由你俩做主了
What are you talking about?
你想说什么
All right, ladies,
听好了 女士们
let's make something very clear.
让我们把事情说清楚
There is an established pecking order in this house
在这个屋檐下 有明文规定的等级制度
that needs to be honored.
咱们都得遵守
Oh, really?
是吗
And what might that be?
那请问那等级制度是什么呢
Do I have to spell it out?
非得让我说得这么明白吗
Please do.
麻烦您了
Fine.
好吧
When Charlie is not here, I am in charge
当查理不在的时候 我说了算
That's okay, isn't it?
这很合情合理 不是吗
Yeah?
谁啊
Room service.
客房♥服务
Guess who got himself kicked out of the house.
猜猜谁被人从房♥子里踢出去了
Cut it out! Cut it out!
住手 快住手
What are you doing here, Alan?
你跑来着干嘛 艾伦
Honestly, I didn't have any place else to go
老实说 那是因为我实在没地方可去了
Yeah, well, I got news for you. You still don't.
的确 很抱歉通知你 这里也不行
Oh, come on, Charlie.
查理 拜托啦
Alan, you're the reason I'm here in the first place.
艾伦 正是你让我沦落到如此地步的
I know,I know. I might have crossed a bit of a line.
我知道 我可能真的做得有点儿过了
A bit of a line?
就一点儿?
You moved your girlfriend into my house without telling me.
你没经过我同意就让你女朋友搬进来
You invited strangers over without my permisson.
你没经过我允许就擅自邀请陌生人来我家
And then, then, to add insult to injury,
然后你为了给我的火头上再加把油
you show up here with your ugly friggin' dummy?!
你居然还带着这个该死的丑玩偶过来?
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
He called you ugly.
他说你丑吔
Good-bye, Alan.
再见 艾伦
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 别关门啊
I...
我
I brought a peace offering.
我带来份礼物以示友好
That's my ten-year-old Scotch!
那是我珍藏的十年老酒啊
No, it's not.
不 不是
Yes, it is.
其实就是
I saw him take it.
我看着他拿的
Damn it, Danny, what is wrong with you?
该死 丹尼 你在胡说什么
What's wrong with me?
我在胡说什么
You're the one with your hand between my little wooden cheeks.
你才是那个捏着我的木头嘴巴让我说话的人
All right, all right, enough. Enough.
行了 够了 别说了
I'm gonna drink scotch,
我准备喝点小酒
I'm gonna need ice.
还得来点冰块
There's a machine down the hall.
走廊那头有个制冰机
Be right back.
马上就好
Yeah, like I don't have ice.
切 难道我房♥间就没冰块吗
Thanks for letting me back in.
谢谢你让我进来
You were crying in the hallway.
你都在走廊里哭了
The other guests complained.
弄得其他住客怨声连连
Still, it's very considerate of you.
还是要谢谢你的体贴入微啊
Shut up and drink my scotch.
把嘴闭上 乖乖喝酒
Cheers.
干杯
Bite me.
去死吧
This is kind of fun, though.
其实这样也挺爽的
You and me sharing a hotel room just like when we were kids.
咱俩就像儿时一样住在同一间房♥里
Swell.
妙极了
Remember that time Mom took us on that Caribbean cruise?
还记得那时候妈妈带咱俩去那艘加勒比海游艇吗
We had our own cabin.
我们还有自己的客房♥
Yeah.
是啊
Took us three days to figure out Mom was on another boat.
我们花了三天时间才知道妈妈在另外条船上
Good times. Mmm.
玩得真开心
We've lost our house, Charlie.
查理 咱失去了咱们的房♥子
Your house.
你的房♥子
We've lost your house.
我们失去了你的房♥子
I know.
我知道
How did this hapn?
怎么会这样的
Slowly.
慢慢地
In irements.
润物细无声
Starting with the butter.
从黄油开始的
I can see that now.
我现在可以看到
The problem is, the women have established a beachhead.
问题是 女人们建立了个阵地
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Nothing.
没事 没事
You just reminded me why I bought a house in Malibu.
你只是让我想起我为什么要在马里布买♥♥♥房♥♥了
The thing is,
问题是
If we go back, we'll appear weak.
我们回去的话就表明我们很弱小
I don't mind that.
我不介意
No, no. We need a plan.
不 我们需要个计划
We need to figure out some way
我们要找到个方法
To drive a wedge between those two.
从她们之间突破
You know, divide and conquer.
你知道的 和平演变
Oh, yeah, but how?
对呀 但怎么做
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Maybe we should sleep on it.
我们还是明天再来解决这问题吧
Want to watch some porn first?
要不先看点黄♥片♥吧
No.
不要
Why not?
为什么不要
I'm drunk in bed in a hotel room with my brother,
我和我的弟弟在旅馆的床上喝醉酒
And you want to know why I don't want to watch porn?
你还想问我为什么不想看黄♥片♥
Okay. Okay, I get it.
知道 了解 我明白了
You don't want to watch porn.
你不想看黄♥片♥
Mind if I watch?
介意我看不
So they both just up and left
他俩就这样走了
Those boneless chickens.
这两个没种的家伙
They'll be back.
他们会回来的
They just have to get used to the way things are now.
他们只是要适应下现在的局面
Damn right.
太对了
Girl power, my bitches.
姐姐妹妹站起来 我的婊♥子♥们
Hey, Berta, why don't you whip us up
波塔 来迅速做点
Some French toast to celebrate?
法国吐司来庆祝下吧
Or, uh, we could do it.
或者...我们来做
Good plan...
计划不错
My bitches.
婊♥子♥们
Hello, anybody home?
有人在家吗
In here.
在这
Oh, what a nice surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
Good morning, ladies.
女士们 早上好
Berta.
还有波塔
Botox.
肉毒素
So where are the boys this morning?
孩子们呢
Well, Charlie's of socking in the hotel.
查理正窝在旅馆里呢
Oh, really?
真的吗
Well, what about Alan?
艾伦呢
Oh, Alan's too cheap for hotel
艾伦住不起旅馆
I see. And what brought this on?
我了解了 那到底是怎么回事呢
A lot of macho nonsense.
无理取闹的男人
Mm, and Alan?
艾伦呢
Just nonsense.
只是无理取闹
No kidding.
你们在开玩笑吧
Well, I'm glad to see you didn't let them get away with it.
我很高兴看到你们没让他们逃避惩罚
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
And I'm doubly pleased that you two
我非常非常高兴你们两个
Have managed to put aside your somewhat distasteful history
能把过去的不愉快置之度外
And bond the way you obviously have.
还这样明显地联手起来
What distasteful history?
什么不愉快的过去
Oh, come on, let them make my breakfast first.
拜托 先让她们把我的早饭做完吧
What are you talking about, Evelyn?
伊夫林 你这话是什么意思
A lot of women might resent the former lover of their fiance
会有多少女人愿意和前情人的
Living in the same house as them.
未婚妻共处一室呢
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表