except that your fiance will be pain-free.
只是你的未婚妻将不会受背痛煎熬
Hey, hey, I'm not questioning your abilities, Doc.
我不是在质疑你的能力 医生
In fact, I've been a big fan of your work for years.
事实上我多年来一直是你的作品的粉丝
I mean, when you make 'em freakishly huge.
我是说当你把它们隆成那么大时
Really?
真的吗
You know my work.
你知道我的作品
Oh, yeah.
是的
I have an honorary lifetime membership at the Pussycat Palace.
我是小猫咪皇宫俱乐部的终生荣誉会员
They named a pole after me.
他们有根钢管就是以我的名字命名的
Uh-huh. You know, maybe it would help
也许当你对最终结果有所了解的话
if you get a better sense of the end result.
会有所帮助
Yeah.
是
This is Chelsea now.
这是切尔西现在的乳♥房♥♥
That's about right.
这个刚刚好
And this is the size I'm recommending.
这是我推荐的尺寸
You got the one that goes with this?
你有成对的那个吗
Sure.
当然有
Nah, what else you got?
你还有什么
I, uh, I made you a cup of tea.
我给你弄了杯茶
Oh, thank you, dear.
谢谢 亲爱的
Whatcha doin'?
你在干什么
Just finishing up semester paperwork.
只是完成半年的总结文书
Inspector found no termite damage.
质检员没有发现白蚁危害
Sign here, sweetie,
在这里签名 亲爱的
where it says "inspector."
就是这个写着"质检员"的地方
Is that legal?
这合法吗
Oh, don't worry about it.
别担心
There are no termites.
没有白蚁了
the mold killed them.
霉菌把他们杀光光了
Well, I guess you have to cut corners
我想在房♥地♥产♥市场上
with the real estate market the way it is.
安身立命就得耍点小手段
True dat.
确实如此
Initial here, here, and here.
在这里 这里和这里签名
More termite stuff?
又是白蚁危害吗
The less you know the better, dear.
亲爱的 你知道的越少越好
Listen, I was thinking when we're finished with this,
听着 我想我们完成这个以后
we run over to Rodeo Drive
可以开车去罗迪欧大道逛逛
and do a little clothes shopping. Oh! Rodeo Drive.
买♥♥点衣服 罗迪欧大道
That sounds fun.
听起来挺有意思的
Do they have a Sears or a Kmart over there?
那里有西尔斯百货或卡马特零售店吗
Oh, don't worry about it.
别担心了
It my treat.
我请客
No, no, no, I'm a grown man.
表 我都是成年人了
I can't have my mom buying me shirts, slacks,
不能叫我妈帮我买♥♥衬衫 宽松裤
boxer briefs and possibly dress shoes.
军用短裤 可能还有时装鞋
You're my son, Alan.
艾伦 你是我儿子
I want nothing more than to see you happy.
我只是想让你开心
And not dressed like an umployed lesbian.
还有不要穿得像没工作的女同志
Now, give me your thumb.
现在 把你的拇指给我
You've never been arrested, have you?
你应该没被逮捕过吧
Berta, these fish sticks are great.
波塔 这些鱼条真棒
Thank you.
谢谢
My secret is I take 'em out of the freezer.
我的秘诀是把它们从冰箱里拿出来
Well, kudos.
真厉害
Hey, where's my dad?
嘿 我老爸去哪了
Damn it.
该死
Pay up.
全部付清吧
Thought for sure he'd stay oblivious until Monday
原先还想当然地以为他周一前都不会注意到的
Well, "obliviously," you were wrong.
"没注意到" 你错了
Charlie, can I talk to you for a minute?
查理 我能和你谈一下吗
What up?
怎么了
Let's talk upstairs.
上楼说吧
Sure.
好的
Here's your cut.
你的分成
No, you didn't do anything wrong.
不 你没做错什么
Oh, cool.
太好了
So what's up?
那么到底怎么了
You want a quickie?
你想来次闪电战
No.
不
I just got a call from the plast surgeon
我刚接到整形医生的电♥话♥
and they had a cancellation,
他们刚取消一个预约
so they can squeeze me in tomorrow morning.
他们能把我安排在明天早上
Tomorrow?
明早
But... that's so soon.
这也太快了吧
Why put it off
为什么要往后推呢
Well, I was hoping we'd have time to go away for couple of days,
我希望我们还能出去旅行几天
You know, one last fli,
作为最后的晚餐
Just four of us.
就我们四个
You've flung them plenty, Charlie.
你已经拥有它们很长时间了 查理
Oh, come on, just give me some more time.
再给我一点时间吧
Time for what? Time to talk you out of this.
干嘛 劝你别这么做
You said you were gonna to support me.
你说过你会支持我的
Yeah, but when do I get my support?
是 但什么时候我能得到自己的支持呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
This decision affects both of us.
这个决定影响你我
I should get a vote.
我应该有发言权
You're not the one in pain.
疼的又不是你
Then why does it hurt so much?
那我为什么这么伤心
Oh, you're just making it worse!
更伤心了
I love my new silk jammies, Mom.
我喜欢这件丝绸新睡衣 妈妈
It's like wearing a baby seal.
就好像穿着小海豹一样
Well, I'm glad you like them, dear.
亲爱的 很高兴你喜欢它们
Oh, and I thought, tomorrow,
我想明天
I could take you to my hair stylist.
我可以带你去找我的发型师
Get you one of those hip, new spiky looks.
给你的头发弄个新造型
Oh, that sounds like fun.
听上去很有趣
Although I'm only two haircuts away
我只是在理发学校的实习生那里
from a free one at the barber college.
免费理过两次发
Oh, nonsense.
胡说
You deserve to be pampered a little bit.
你要活的潇洒一点
I kind of do, don't I?
某种意义上是 不是嘛
Yes, you do.
是的
I just have to be careful not to make you too attractive.
我得小心不能让你太有魅力
I don't want to lose my fella to another gal.
我不能让另一个姐们再抢走我的宝贝
Your fella. Funny.
你的宝贝 有趣
Well, I'm serious.
我是认真的
You'll always be my fella.
你一直是我的宝贝
And I'll always be your best gal, right?
我一直是你最好的姐们 对吗
Okay.
好吧
And I've been thinking, this is a big house.
我一直在想 这么大的房♥子
And you and I are clearly not the marrying kind,
你我又明显不是喜欢结婚的那种人
so... why don't you just move in?
那你何不干脆搬过来一起住
Here?
这
Sure. Why not?
当然 为什么不呢
Can't you see how you and me
难道你没看出咱们俩
are meant to be?
是天生注定吗
Well, we're meant to be mother and son.
天生注定是母子关系
That's given.
那是先天的
It's how we're livin'.
重要的是我们怎么生活
Very clever.
聪明
Of course, there is a certain
当然 你我之间有
financial imbalance.
经济不平衡
But I'm sure that we can
但我相信我们
come up with a plan at meets both of our needs.
能想出一个计划来满足双方的需要
Plan? There's a, there's a plan?
计划 有计划吗
Of course there's a plan.
当然有计划
I mean, I'm a vibrant woman now, Alan,
我是说 我是个活力四射的女人 艾伦
but there will come a time when I won't be able
但总有一天我照顾不了自己
to fend for myself and I don't want to pay some stranger
而我又不想雇个陌生人
to dress me and feed me and carry me to the bath,
来帮我穿衣 喂我吃饭 扶我洗澡
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表